over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

How much do you use? I just looked at their site and the smallest bottle (250mg) is $47. Wondering how long that lasts? Also do you take it every night or just every once and a while?

I used too much at first, I'm taking the 500 strength which is $87 or so on the website. Only really need 1/4 of a dropper before workout and before bed. At that rate it should last maybe 5 weeks hopefully. I find the effect is cumulative.

I hold it under my tongue for a while when I take it.

I just bought the Med 7 Hemp CBD Oil

Whats the best brand ?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
The best that you can get is gonna be from Colorado, not the stuff from Mexico, and China. Also you want to look at the MG. I have a client who yard I cut and she is an aroma therapist, she was telling me there are alot of good companies, make sure it's from Colorado. If anyone wants to shoot me a PM I can lead you right to it. Her husband has a 30ML 1000MG bottle and he takes a couple drops and has no knee pain in which he dealt with for 20 years. She gave me a rollerball and it helps me.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Really the main thing your looking for is where it is from

Whats the best brand ?

My friend said it's from CBD American Shaman... https://cbdamericanshaman.com/ He also said he started using the CBD gummies and they worked great for his knee pain too. He just said he got the tincture and the equine cream and now the gummies.

Last edited:
Really the main thing your looking for is where it is from

What about California or Florida?

Why not just post the link?

My brother worked for several dispensaries and said the best brand would be the following.

Cannaprofen Capsules || High CBD Content for Pain Relief || Get Zen

I use 25 mg per day to combat amphetamine induced neurotoxicity as CBD has been shown to drastically eliminate it. Depending on your state if you email them and tell them what you want to order they just have you fill out a form and ship it right to you.

I like the CBD capusles they have - emailed them with no response - I live in NC....supposedly CBD is legal everywhere for now until pharma jumps in and gets it banned.

I like the CBD capusles they have - emailed them with no response - I live in NC....supposedly CBD is legal everywhere for now until pharma jumps in and gets it banned.

CBD derived from hemp isn't legal now, which seems to be most products. When it's derived from the whole plant it's legal. I posted a link to an article earlier in this thread.

I ordered some from green roads about 10 days ago...I have been taking "relax" bear gummies and cbd oil for the last week...can't really describe the feeling but it kinds makes me wired and some buzzing electrical nerve stuff...very mild ...do feel a bit more at ease but some say it takes a long time to feel benefits - so I will continue for 30 days or until it runs out.

Some of the effects I may be feeling are from what the active CBD is dissolved in....after sub-linqual use I get flushed and like I said feel a bit wired- like a electrical buzzing.

It hasn't helped my sleep at all IMO and one weird side is a lot of phlegm production, which is odd but comes up in many searches.

For me the chronic pain game continues, don't know if I'll find relief from 30 years of blitzing and frozen shoulders, neck lumbar knees wrist etc but will try the real stuff some day that has THC in it where legal.

I ordered some from green roads about 10 days ago...I have been taking "relax" bear gummies and cbd oil for the last week...can't really describe the feeling but it kinds makes me wired and some buzzing electrical nerve stuff...very mild ...do feel a bit more at ease but some say it takes a long time to feel benefits - so I will continue for 30 days or until it runs out.

Some of the effects I may be feeling are from what the active CBD is dissolved in....after sub-linqual use I get flushed and like I said feel a bit wired- like a electrical buzzing.

It hasn't helped my sleep at all IMO and one weird side is a lot of phlegm production, which is odd but comes up in many searches.

For me the chronic pain game continues, don't know if I'll find relief from 30 years of blitzing and frozen shoulders, neck lumbar knees wrist etc but will try the real stuff some day that has THC in it where legal.

With the CBD the studies I read were 80-160mg needed for sleep which with the 1500mg one I have means 10-20 drops for sleep. Much higher than the recommended 4-6 drops.

I find 12 drops. Circa 90mg gd for sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the CBD the studies I read were 80-160mg needed for sleep which with the 1500mg one I have means 10-20 drops for sleep. Much higher than the recommended 4-6 drops.

That sounds exactly right since I am using a quarter dropper of the 500mg, so about 125mg before bed

I usee this place... https://www.purecbdvapors.com
Great company and a variety of products.
The products I've used so far are For The People, Hemp Bombs, and Koi.
IME-the products that are "full spectrum" yielded better results/feel. The "full spectrum" type products usually have THC, in very low dose. I believe it is at or under the Federal Guidline that allows it to have THC, which is .3%.
Then there are the CBD isolates...IME-i needed higher amounts to get the results/feel.
I've used tinctures,vaped and edibles. I like them all.
For vape, I use the For The People brand
For tincture, I use KOI brand. Sometimes I vape Koi. You can do both with this brand.
For edibles, I've tried Hempbomb gummies. Right now I have this product called " Donkey Pops" It's a lollipop with 50mg of CBD,this is a higher milligram amount for an edible. It comes 5 in a pack.
The company I listed is a great company. Call them, ask questions or concerns. Your order arrives quickly and discreetly.
The products that I used are on the priceier side and I used them after researching the type of CBD and what I needed.

Take care.
MS

Whats the best brand ?

Ive been using daily, wow, what a difference. Initially took to help with mood, anxiety, calming, and ended up relieving aches and pains.

Vision 1 Naturals ? Premium locally grown hemp + Botanical Blends ? Giving you that easy feeling , without the high

I know them personally. They're based out of CO, all hemp is greenhouse grown. They use only cold extraction, only from the flower, and their products are around 20%cbd, whereas most on the market are 8-10%.

I use them in my massage practice on patients as well. The muscle stick provides immediate topical pain relief

thanks hilly - still learning a lot ....I have a 350 mg bottle so may try the 90 mg as you suggest.

Did a lot of research on these guys. They control everything from the seed to the final product unlike other companies that buy their plants from wholesalers or brokers. They also will be getting qr codes on all products soon to ensure quality control.

https://naturalnative.com/

what makes this stuff so expensive? and it seems like its 50/50....people either swear by it and it works great or it does absolutely nothing. nearly all the reviews from the various companies list above are like this.

That website you listed derives CBD from Hemp instead of the whole plant and as of July of this year, it's illegal to make anything edible that's derived from Hemp. This goes for the entire US. The business that sell this type will start drying up once things are enforced/if they are enforced.

https://ediblesmagazine.com/recipes/pot-stocks-stocked-pots-bone-stock-canopy-growth-canada/

Green Roads sent an email this morning on compliance - https://www.greenroadsworld.com/compliance/

thanks hilly - still learning a lot ....I have a 350 mg bottle so may try the 90 mg as you suggest.

Great for sleep. What I’ve found with CBD wether you vape it or drop is like any drug your body adapts.

I’ve found if I keep it to 3 x a week it works well n doesn’t loose effect.

Other nights I’ve been using the redcon fade out and some THC coconut oil capsules that work great but give me the munchies.

These are no good while I’m in prep but will be invaluable during off season

I’m trying to utilise anything I can for sleep during these last stages of prep n not use diazepam etc

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner