over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

I've been running CBD oil for about 2 weeks now to help with sleep issues. I've tried everything to help with my insomnia and nothing helps much.

I definitely get more sleep when taking the CBD oil. I was taking about 30mg an hour before I go to bed. I could tell I was more tired and it helped me fall asleep more easily and also stay asleep longer. Very impressed with that.

The bad: I feel so groggy in the mornings. And along with the grogginess came a depressed feeling. I'm as far from being a downer as you can get. I have never battled that feeling before and have only experienced it when I lost a loved one. It was that bad. It changed my perspective on everything. The only other time I felt somewhat similar was when I was competing and running tren and halo at the same time. That changed who I was but I was just irritable and angry not depressed. As soon as I stopped taking the CBD oil, those feelings went away.

I may try to add it back at half the dose and see how I react. But I'm going to take at least a week off to experience feeling normal again. :)

So CBD will imapir acute inflammation as well as interact with cytokines. I'm still very very confused on the real effect of messing with post workout inflammation, are we doing more harm than good?

I've been running CBD oil for about 2 weeks now to help with sleep issues. I've tried everything to help with my insomnia and nothing helps much.

I definitely get more sleep when taking the CBD oil. I was taking about 30mg an hour before I go to bed. I could tell I was more tired and it helped me fall asleep more easily and also stay asleep longer. Very impressed with that.

The bad: I feel so groggy in the mornings. And along with the grogginess came a depressed feeling. I'm as far from being a downer as you can get. I have never battled that feeling before and have only experienced it when I lost a loved one. It was that bad. It changed my perspective on everything. The only other time I felt somewhat similar was when I was competing and running tren and halo at the same time. That changed who I was but I was just irritable and angry not depressed. As soon as I stopped taking the CBD oil, those feelings went away.

I may try to add it back at half the dose and see how I react. But I'm going to take at least a week off to experience feeling normal again. :)

thanks for the feedback

Lots of good info in this thread! I’ve been researching CBD oil a lot lately……..just pulled the trigger and ordered a bottle last night to give it a try.

Would you mind sharing the brand you use?

Here's the brand I used: https://get4corners.com/shop/oral-tincture/

I started back up 2 days ago but only using 4 drops which is very minimal. I'll need to run it longer before I give feedback on it but I slept much better the last 2 nights and no feeling of depression like before. Either I'm very sensitive to CBD oil or the brand I'm using is way over dosed.

I started back up 2 days ago but only using 4 drops which is very minimal. I'll need to run it longer before I give feedback on it but I slept much better the last 2 nights and no feeling of depression like before. Either I'm very sensitive to CBD oil or the brand I'm using is way over dosed.

$200 1000mg ? : Eek:
very expensive

200$ for 1000mg

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/1000mg-15ml-cbd-tincture-fullspectrum/

60$ for 1000mg

https://stevesgoods.com/product/cbd-hemp-oil/

70$ for 1000mg

stevesgoods Also has a CBG oil that is 20:1 CBD to CBG that I use which is even more beneficial for people using for pain.

I realize there are cheaper sources out there but I did a ton of reading and there seemed to be a lot of companies selling fake or way under dosed cbd oil. I knew this company was legit so thought I'd start with them.

I took 4 drops last night and again noticed much better sleep. I'm curious if I would have the same results with a cheaper brand. I will test another brand after I'm done with my current bottle.

It’s a pity kratom isn’t legalised as this is way better than CBD

I realize there are cheaper sources out there but I did a ton of reading and there seemed to be a lot of companies selling fake or way under dosed cbd oil. I knew this company was legit so thought I'd start with them.

I took 4 drops last night and again noticed much better sleep. I'm curious if I would have the same results with a cheaper brand. I will test another brand after I'm done with my current bottle.

Both the distillery and steve's goods that I linked have their products tested and post the COA online... bout 1/3 the price and I'm betting at least as good of results but please let me know if you try and that high dollar stuff is somehow better

Do you know which one would be best for anxiety and sleeping purposes and at what dosage?

IMO cbd isnt cost effective to treat anxiety or insomnia, were talking 250mg-1g dose for that. Much better options for both.

IMO cbd isnt cost effective to treat anxiety or insomnia, were talking 250mg-1g dose for that. Much better options for both.

I'm curious what you feel is a better option?

Earlier in this thread it was stated that for sleep disorders to take 40-160mg of cbd oil. That doesn't seem to expensive to me. I'm noticing a decent improvement with very low doses. And I have tried almost everything for sleeping.

I'm curious what you feel is a better option?

Earlier in this thread it was stated that for sleep disorders to take 40-160mg of cbd oil. That doesn't seem to expensive to me. I'm noticing a decent improvement with very low doses. And I have tried almost everything for sleeping.

For sleep? The list is endless, would depend on the severity. Nothing beats Ambien or prescription sleep aids, if the problems not as serve like mine, MK+Prami+Melatonin and im lights out, wake up 6-8hrs later feeling like I slept for 12+. But again depends on the severity. For me CBD is slightly stimulating, I find it 'relaxing' at 60mg a day but nothing sedating. On the contrary if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go right back to sleep, 2 hits of vaped THC and back to bed in minutes.

For anxiety? Same thing, CBD studies on anxiety have huge doses 500-900mg, and almost surely fall short of prescriped anxiety meds.

Now again, I think CBD has numerous benefits but anti anxiety and sleep is low on the list at recreational doses.

TL;DR

CBD dose for sleep 100mg+
CBD dose for anxiety 250mg++

Niether as effective or cost effective as prescriptions. BUT i do recognize perscribed meds can lower quality of life in other areas, while CBD isnt associated with major side effects.

Last edited:
It’s a pity kratom isn’t legalised as this is way better than CBD

Yeah how do you figure that? CBD isn't addictive. Not that I have anything against kratom, as it should be legal as well but there are plenty more downsides in comparison to CBD.

For sleep? The list is endless, would depend on the severity. Nothing beats Ambien or prescription sleep aids, if the problems not as serve like mine, MK+Prami+Melatonin and im lights out, wake up 6-8hrs later feeling like I slept for 12+. But again depends on the severity. For me CBD is slightly stimulating, I find it 'relaxing' at 60mg a day but nothing sedating. On the contrary if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go right back to sleep, 2 hits of vaped THC and back to bed in minutes.

For anxiety? Same thing, CBD studies on anxiety have huge doses 500-900mg, and almost surely fall short of prescriped anxiety meds.

Now again, I think CBD has numerous benefits but anti anxiety and sleep is low on the list at recreational doses.

TL;DR

CBD dose for sleep 100mg+
CBD dose for anxiety 250mg++

Niether as effective or cost effective as prescriptions. BUT i do recognize perscribed meds can lower quality of life in other areas, while CBD isnt associated with major side effects.

60mg of CBD isolate and I'm ready to sleep. Plus it's non addictive and has health benefits even. It's a no brainer in comparison to pharma meds like benzos. And I'm prescribed benzos, just prefer to use them as little as possible.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic