over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

60mg of CBD isolate and I'm ready to sleep. Plus it's non addictive and has health benefits even. It's a no brainer in comparison to pharma meds like benzos. And I'm prescribed benzos, just prefer to use them as little as possible.

So you'd trade your benzo script for cbd? I dont think so. I think youre making the right choice (fuck big pharma,) I'm just not quick to tell ppl cbd is going to help with a lot of things, especially problems that already have more defined solutions (like sleep). It's practical use is a little more limited, things like pain relief and seizure protection more so than mental aspects. Endocanboid system, is very misunderstood, only time will tell true potential of cbd.

Do you know which one would be best for anxiety and sleeping purposes and at what dosage?

Should be the same. I personally use a full dropper under the tongue and use that first thing in the morning to help prevent anxiety through the day. The distillery has a pure cbd isolate for a good price and the cbd seems to be the most important part for sleep so I use it and just eat 50-100mg before bed.

I don't know if I posted in this thread but tried CBD for a while even at the doses recommended and just felt weird ..like a electrical buzz ..that's about it.

I also tried for pain management ..kratom...felt pretty good on it ...but after about a week in dosing it gave me an irregular heart beat ....so in the trash it went.

One day maybe will try the real thing - cannabis in a state where legal.

But for now ...pain game continues.

Body and Mind in Nevada

**broken link removed**

This company in Nevada has the best strains and top products.
They have applied for despensaries in other states, not sure what the law is in the US, but a friend of mine from the states said the company is top notch.

i really like high cbd flower.. with just a touch of thc.. usually below legal limits... .03%... the small amount of thc is just enough to 'activate' the other CBD components. legal to sell and deliver to all 50 states.

put the flower in a bowel or whatever combustible or dry herb device, and feel 90000% better.

no mental sluggishness or stoner feeling... just immediate pain relief and anxiety relief.

stevesgoods Also has a CBG oil that is 20:1 CBD to CBG that I use which is even more beneficial for people using for pain.

Thanks for this. Their site isn't working at the moment so I will try again later.

I have never used CBD oil and haven't researched it much. My dad wants to try some for pain management. I know everyone is different but what is the standard dose for that? I need to get it shipped to the UK. If anyone has any suggestions (best product/type to use) feel free to let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for this. Their site isn't working at the moment so I will try again later.

I have never used CBD oil and haven't researched it much. My dad wants to try some for pain management. I know everyone is different but what is the standard dose for that? I need to get it shipped to the UK. If anyone has any suggestions (best product/type to use) feel free to let me know. Thanks

As you said everyone is different and some people claim great results using tiny amounts. I would start with a bout a half dropper or 1/2ml (I use the 2500mg bottle so this is probably a high dose compared to what many need) and move up to a full dropper if needed. That's what I do but I've read testimony of people using a quarter dropper of the 500mg bottle and getting the results they wanted... Full spectrum products work the best for my pain. I like an oil for daytime use then a higher amount of cbd eaten or swallowed before bed but that's more for help with sleep

i really like high cbd flower.. with just a touch of thc.. usually below legal limits... .03%... the small amount of thc is just enough to 'activate' the other CBD components. legal to sell and deliver to all 50 states.

put the flower in a bowel or whatever combustible or dry herb device, and feel 90000% better.

no mental sluggishness or stoner feeling... just immediate pain relief and anxiety relief.

Where do you get CBD with THC legally shipping to all states? I take Tramadol for pain and tried mixing in some CBD in between, not sure if it gives me much benefits. I do hear adding the THC is a big difference but MJ is not legal in my state yet and I have yet yo find a site allowing thc to ship here.

Where do you get CBD with THC legally shipping to all states? I take Tramadol for pain and tried mixing in some CBD in between, not sure if it gives me much benefits. I do hear adding the THC is a big difference but MJ is not legal in my state yet and I have yet yo find a site allowing thc to ship here.

A full spectrum hemp product can contain trace amounts of THC and this is what he was referring too **broken link removed**

I'm with you on this.. I believe it's called synergy.

I'm gonna have to look into this stuff it seems like it helps almost anything

Biggest scam out there. Half of you on here has admitted that it may work or you think it works. The other half stopped taking it bc the cost outweigh the benefits if there was any to begin with. Or, your wondering if you took the right dosage or not. If this shit truly works then the FDA would jump in and profit off of it. And that’s the truth.

Biggest scam out there. Half of you on here has admitted that it may work or you think it works. The other half stopped taking it bc the cost outweigh the benefits if there was any to begin with. Or, your wondering if you took the right dosage or not. If this shit truly works then the FDA would jump in and profit off of it. And that’s the truth.

It has been working very well for me! Sounds like you had a bad experience with it. lol

They are. Look up Epidiolex.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FDA just approved it for certain conditions with more to come. A relative of mine has Parkinsons and was prescribed CBD by a doctor.

Just because we dont know how something works doesnt mean it doesnt. Big Pharma never jumped on the CDB bandwagon because they cant patent this natural substance and make money on it!

the problem isn't CBD actually working or not, its sifting thru the utter overload of bullshit companies trying to make a quick dollar. half are probably using worthless products.

If your friends stay at home mom is selling the crap on FB that should be a sign it’s garbage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131