over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oils and Vape pens

hanquin

Registered
Has anyone used CBD oil with any success for joint pain? I just started messing around with the drops and some days I think they help my knees, and other days I don't but then again, I am not sure if I have the dosing down correctly. Also, they have these vape pens which are supposed to deliver 'immediate relief' and I am thinking about getting one, but I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience and/or knowledge about this stuff. I've been reading quite a bit about it, but I'd like to hear some first-hand experience before I shell out $$.

Cbd does 10000% fuck all.
You need a full spectrum cannabinoid profile for any type of
pain relief.
If in a legal state look into a 1:1 cbd:thc vape mixture.
Or buy a cbd pen and a thc pen. Take a few draws from the
CBD pen then a slight draw from the THC pen

Even then the only pain relief I get is from flower
Cannabinoid concentrates and extracts only help a bit
You also need the Terps. Which is what you get from either smoking
Or vaping dry flower.

I am sensitive to THC so I bought a vape pen that was 100% CBD with zero THC and it really didn't do much of anything at all for me. So I bought a refillable vape pen and two cartridges, one with a CBD-THC ratio of 4-1 and one with a ratio of 2-1. The 4-1 works nicely for taking an edge off while the 2-1 will get me high if I'm not careful..but lately I've preferred smoking some purple indica flowers which are higher in CBD. For some reason the flower just works better than anything from a vape pen. But it's definitely not magic and there are pros and cons. Then again, I don't use for pain so I'm not paying too much attention to how it effects my troubled knees, etc.

Cbd does 10000% fuck all.

You need a full spectrum cannabinoid profile for any type of

pain relief.

If in a legal state look into a 1:1 cbd:thc vape mixture.

Or buy a cbd pen and a thc pen. Take a few draws from the

CBD pen then a slight draw from the THC pen

Even then the only pain relief I get is from flower

Cannabinoid concentrates and extracts only help a bit

You also need the Terps. Which is what you get from either smoking

Or vaping dry flower.

I’m using a 34% THC 29% CBD vape mixture and it’s good...for aches and pains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the cbd oil/drops for sublingual administration and the vape pods, which both did nothing. but smoking a true cbd flower actually did work, which had less than the .3% thc content. I used it when coming off kratom to help with the aches and pains, seeing is how I have multiple herniated discs. but cbd doesn't really work for a long period of time. I felt like it helped me for a max of an hour. after that the back pain and nerve pain came right back. at least kratom helped with that but its hard to function taking that shit everyday, at first its amazing but quickly loses its luster.

I tried the cbd oil/drops for sublingual administration and the vape pods, which both did nothing. but smoking a true cbd flower actually did work, which had less than the .3% thc content. I used it when coming off kratom to help with the aches and pains, seeing is how I have multiple herniated discs. but cbd doesn't really work for a long period of time. I felt like it helped me for a max of an hour. after that the back pain and nerve pain came right back. at least kratom helped with that but its hard to function taking that shit everyday, at first its amazing but quickly loses its luster.

yes legal CBD hemp flower effects really only last about 1hr.. thats been my experience as well. now throw in a little THC and effects lasts much longer.. maybe 4hrs.

CBD by itself is useless.. you need the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terps.
anything less, to me, is pointless.. i know you know this.. just repeating to emphasize the point.

Has anyone used CBD oil with any success for joint pain? I just started messing around with the drops and some days I think they help my knees, and other days I don't but then again, I am not sure if I have the dosing down correctly. Also, they have these vape pens which are supposed to deliver 'immediate relief' and I am thinking about getting one, but I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience and/or knowledge about this stuff. I've been reading quite a bit about it, but I'd like to hear some first-hand experience before I shell out $$.

If you are not sure if it is working ......then it isn't working.

What about for anxiety? Can't find one to help with that issue

CBD's are something that have my interest but I'm still very skeptical. I've heard reviews on every end of the spectrum. Some swear by it. Some claim it's snake oil.
My issue is the amounts in most products doesn't seem to be enough to be anything other than placebo. I think that young girl that was having epileptic seizures was given hundreds of milligrams. I see studies saying 10-20/kg bodyweight. If I feel the need I take 120mg post leg/back workout. I'm going to ramp it up; see if anything changes.

What about for anxiety? Can't find one to help with that issue

Indica based THC (maybe in combo with CBD) will help with anxiety unless you over-dose. Sativa based THC can make anxiety worse.

ill try to find a link or name of one i did a bunch of reading on and seemed best option.

in general my needs dont fit well with vaping but i did find one pretty solid pen sorta deal that you could load basically whatever into the chamber and it could hold an easy g of oil.. short money too, like 40 bucks or so... could also replace all the breakable parts. ill find the name..

The science is pretty advanced in the legal states, you walk into any quality retail store and they will know exactly what you need. Most of the special concentrates have been used for decades by cancer patients and are definitely not snake oil.

What I don't get is how people can say "CBD doesn't get you high." Please define "high." If it changes your physical or mental state in any way I would say it is a "high." I mean I don't really notice anything from CBD but a slight relaxation. Isn't that one of the main effects of THC also? Relaxation? I feel that "CBD doesn't get you high" was made up by people who don't realize that getting "high" on THC is very subtle once you build up a tolerance.

FYI everyone should be vaporizing at below combustion temperatures so that you avoid chemicals from combustion, it is much better for your lungs.

CBD topicals are awesome for chronic joint pain like arthritis but probably useless for anything but temporary relief from injuries.

THC/CBD is effective for arthritis in dogs also, you have to be careful, it can increase activity in older dogs so much that they hurt themselves.

dude... the word "high" is so yukky.
can we get rid of that? lol
as you point out it has no real context...
ive been doing drugs and exploring conciousness in some way basically all my life, and still have yet to understand why ppl feel it is aplicable to so many very different conditions.

in order to promote possative change in these matters more experienced and responsible users need to be vocal as we cant have everyone thinking that anyone consuming some for of cannabis is doing it with the sole purpose being that of getting "high" and all of its less then responsible connotations.

slippery nipples my friend:D

dude... the word "high" is so yukky.
can we get rid of that? lol
as you point out it has no real context...
ive been doing drugs and exploring conciousness in some way basically all my life, and still have yet to understand why ppl feel it is aplicable to so many very different conditions.

in order to promote possative change in these matters more experienced and responsible users need to be vocal as we cant have everyone thinking that anyone consuming some for of cannabis is doing it with the sole purpose being that of getting "high" and all of its less then responsible connotations.

slippery nipples my friend:D

The problem is that "high" has a negative connotation. The "point of life" in my opinion is to "experience life" which is essentially getting high on neurotransmitters, nothing wrong with enhancing that. :D

good thread, time to sample some blue cookies I just picked up :headbang:

The science is pretty advanced in the legal states, you walk into any quality retail store and they will know exactly what you need. Most of the special concentrates have been used for decades by cancer patients and are definitely not snake oil.

What I don't get is how people can say "CBD doesn't get you high." Please define "high." If it changes your physical or mental state in any way I would say it is a "high." I mean I don't really notice anything from CBD but a slight relaxation. Isn't that one of the main effects of THC also? Relaxation? I feel that "CBD doesn't get you high" was made up by people who don't realize that getting "high" on THC is very subtle once you build up a

I didn't notice anything at all from CBD oils. No relaxation, nothing. Weed otoh is nothing subtle for me at all. Even if I've smoked every day for 6 months straight it always alters me, just one bong rip and there's a very profound effect on cognition.
Seems like I build little if any tolerance to it. Maybe I simply do too little, I don't know, but too much and I'm very uncomfortable for half an hour. I feel the distinction between sativas and indicas is a bunch of baloney, to a large degree. They're all hybrids anyway, no?

I think the CBD hype is a lot of placebo and exaggerations. People throwing away their oxycontins
after starting CBD... I don't know man.

This is a world record holding powerlifter getting all giggly and high from vaping CBD. Get outta here Lol.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/By8tKCnH9vL/?igshid=e0c41elj2qvg

I didn't notice anything at all from CBD oils. No relaxation, nothing. Weed otoh is nothing subtle for me at all. Even if I've smoked every day for 6 months straight it always alters me, just one bong rip and there's a very profound effect on cognition.
Seems like I build little if any tolerance to it. Maybe I simply do too little, I don't know, but too much and I'm very uncomfortable for half an hour. I feel the distinction between sativas and indicas is a bunch of baloney, to a large degree. They're all hybrids anyway, no?

I think the CBD hype is a lot of placebo and exaggerations. People throwing away their oxycontins
after starting CBD... I don't know man.

This is a world record holding powerlifter getting all giggly and high from vaping CBD. Get outta here Lol.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/By8tKCnH9vL/?igshid=e0c41elj2qvg

CBD definitely does do something but I agree it is probably overhyped. Since the discovery of various cannabinoid receptors, I think a lot more is understood about exactly how these work. Here is some great info on our own cannabinoid receptors and endocannabinoids (naturally occurring in the body).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5877694/

The biological effects of cannabinoids, the major constituents of the ancient medicinal plant Cannabis sativa (marijuana) are mediated by two members of the G-protein coupled receptor family, cannabinoid receptors 1 (CB1R) and 2. The CB1R is the prominent subtype in the central nervous system (CNS) and has drawn great attention as a potential therapeutic avenue in several pathological conditions, including neuropsychological disorders and neurodegenerative diseases.

Last edited:
A great strain of weed for anxiety is called pennywise I have debilitating anxiety that is the only strain I can smoke,or 5ake low dose Ativan .5 mg eod so u don’t catch a habit to em but if u have debilitating anxiety I would try both pm me 8 can give u a website

Indica based THC (maybe in combo with CBD) will help with anxiety unless you over-dose. Sativa based THC can make anxiety worse.

Not true. It has to do with individual strains, not indica or sativa. The difference between indica and sativa, for classification purposes, goes back before anyone did any tests to know what compounds were found in either of the plants. Botanists called them indica or sativa, and they did this the way they classified all plants, based in their aesthetic. Indica plants are broad and short, sativa plants are narrow and taller. The differences in compounds, terpenes etc, goes from strain to strain. If you isolate thc only, thc is thc.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass