over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oils and Vape pens

Not true. It has to do with individual strains, not indica or sativa. The difference between indica and sativa, for classification purposes, goes back before anyone did any tests to know what compounds were found in either of the plants. Botanists called them indica or sativa, and they did this the way they classified all plants, based in their aesthetic. Indica plants are broad and short, sativa plants are narrow and taller. The differences in compounds, terpenes etc, goes from strain to strain. If you isolate thc only, thc is thc.

Oh the weed broscience. You realize people have been saying exacty what you said since the 60s? Lots of people think the indica/sativia thing comes down to terps, but it's definitely more than that.

BTW there is 3rd strain that is very different from those two also, also a different high.

Oh the weed broscience. You realize people have been saying exacty what you said since the 60s? Lots of people think the indica/sativia thing comes down to terps, but it's definitely more than that.

BTW there is 3rd strain that is very different from those two also, also a different high.

If you were blinded do you think you could accurately determine what you ingested? If it was a so-called sativa or indica or hybrid, or even down to strain? I don't know, maybe such tests have already been done? I just read a piece on CBD, how according to the author you can't take lots of CBD to counteract the THC like you'd think, the CBD effect maxes out at very low concentrations.

I'm reminded of wine tasting experts not being able pick expensive wines vs cheap wines when blinded. Also saw this documentary about this wine scammer who printed fake labels and mixed cheap wines in his basement and then sold them to connossieurs for 10 or 100K a bottle. When the scam was revealed some of the buyers refused to believe they had been scammed.

I'm not an expert or extremely experienced and I know I'd have problems guessing the strain, if it's an "upper" (sativa) or a "downer"(indica) or whatever.

If you were blinded do you think you could accurately determine what you ingested? If it was a so-called sativa or indica or hybrid, or even down to strain? I don't know, maybe such tests have already been done? I just read a piece on CBD, how according to the author you can't take lots of CBD to counteract the THC like you'd think, the CBD effect maxes out at very low concentrations.

I'm reminded of wine tasting experts not being able pick expensive wines vs cheap wines when blinded. Also saw this documentary about this wine scammer who printed fake labels and mixed cheap wines in his basement and then sold them to connossieurs for 10 or 100K a bottle. When the scam was revealed some of the buyers refused to believe they had been scammed.

I'm not an expert or extremely experienced and I know I'd have problems guessing the strain, if it's an "upper" (sativa) or a "downer"(indica) or whatever.

I can't even tell the difference between strains, I don't buy that crap, but what you can tell, is the difference between a strong sativa and a strong indica, it's a very different high. Now if you are already high, you won't be able to tell well, but if you try it first thing in the morning or any time you aren't high, you will notice a profound difference.

There are lots of pure indicas out there, the plant grows shorter at full flower and flowers faster AND has higher average THC percentage, so they are much more desirable to produce. Sativas grow taller and flower slower so finding a "pure" sativa is rare but there are lots of sativas that only have a tiy bit of india in them.

Go buy two vape cartridges, get CO2 extracted, both in the 90%+ THC range, almost zero terps, one strong sativa, one pure indica. Test.

3rd strain? What? There are hundreds at this point. I said, indica and sativa are based on the plant's aesthetic, short and broad, tall and narrow. You could have an indica, a sativa, and another indica (3 different strains, 2 indicas, 1 sativa), and indica number one and the sativa could be far closer to each other than the chemical comparison between the two indicas. THC, if extracted and isolated, whether from an indica or a sativa, is THC. No difference. And to say that one might experience anxiety from a "sativa thc" vs an "indica thc" is absurd. Talk about broscience.

Go buy two vape cartridges, get CO2 extracted, both in the 90%+ THC range, almost zero terps, one strong sativa, one pure indica. Test.

Zero terps, zero difference. Tetrahydrocannabinol is tetrahydrocannabinol.

lol
i can blind test weed to a large extent.

that said there is more then a ton of middle ground and lots of things that are very similar to other things.

one time i had run out and a friend gifted me a bag of shake. it was a mix but i id all 3 strains in the mix. lol

i mentioned one example in another thread of an outstanding ogk that was "sativa dom" most wouldnt know, really only know from being told from the grower who knew where his cut came from, etc. so its knowing this and maybe seeing a tiny nuanced difference btu then again you need to see a bunch to get that expereince. not really talking like 8ths either. lol

things that are grown not so well also end very generic this is why for most stain doesnt really matter, the weed isnt that good anyway. lol so no bother.

two comercial strains that come to mind are blue dream and sour diesel. by and large they are generic boring weed. to the absolute extreme there are some rare superb versions, but very very rare.

best thing you can do is just see what works for you and not worry too much about the names etc.

there are definately different flavors and more generalized experiences that one should very clearly see with strains but many exceptions to the "rules"

3rd strain? What? There are hundreds at this point. I said, indica and sativa are based on the plant's aesthetic, short and broad, tall and narrow. You could have an indica, a sativa, and another indica (3 different strains, 2 indicas, 1 sativa), and indica number one and the sativa could be far closer to each other than the chemical comparison between the two indicas. THC, if extracted and isolated, whether from an indica or a sativa, is THC. No difference. And to say that one might experience anxiety from a "sativa thc" vs an "indica thc" is absurd. Talk about broscience.

autoflour
ruderalis
you know my spelling:rolleyes:
new trend, less potent in general.
i stay away.
plus various hemp speicies...
hops is also in the fam... lol

I said, indica and sativa are based on the plant's aesthetic, short and broad, tall and narrow.

Just take a few minutes to do some googling and educate yourself, they are from totally different parts of the world. They are different SPECIES, not different strains, the 3rd being ruderalis.

Just take a few minutes to do some googling and educate yourself, they are from totally different parts of the world. They are different SPECIES, not different strains, the 3rd being ruderalis.

You need to take your own advice. You're the one who said there were 3 "strains". Indicas and sativas are classified by their aesthetic. It's a fact. Isolated THC is THC, no difference between THC from an indica or a sativa. Also a fact.

The only thing I could pick out while blindfolded was this hot redhead back in 1988. She definitely had a taste unlike all the others. Yum. Still think about her daily.

You need to take your own advice. You're the one who said there were 3 "strains". Indicas and sativas are classified by their aesthetic. It's a fact. Isolated THC is THC, no difference between THC from an indica or a sativa. Also a fact.

You are right, I used the term "strain" when I should have said "species." Sorry I didn't know I needed to be that technical.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_indica

You are correct, it is debatable if it is truly a separate species, it is a completely different plant, it grows differently, flowers differently, everything. One is s short weed the other a large tree in its most natural state.

Cannab2_new.png

Last edited:
i cant really tell the difference when i smoke flowers...
i mean there is no consistency in the type of "high"(sorry)i get from one type or the other...whether its pure or a hybrid.

edibles seem to work a little differently for me tho...i get something called a "sleep bar" that just knocks me out.
its just labeled "pure"...i dont know if its pure indica or sativa tho...???

Last edited:
i cant really tell the difference when i smoke flowers...
i mean there is no consistency in the type of "high"(sorry)i get from one type or the other...whether its pure or a hybrid.

edibles seem to work a little differently for me tho...i get something called a "sleep bar" that just knocks me out.
its just labeled "pure"...i dont know if its pure indica or sativa tho...???

Doesn’t really matter, just how much actual THC is in the edible. And edibles have a stronger effect because you’re not feeling THC, rather the metabolite 11-hydroxy-THC. In this case, the metabolite is stronger than the parent compound.

Can you talk more about this. So the feeling from eating them and using heat will be different? That is interesting but I bet even at the dispensaries mg's are off. Like any pharmaceutical are these companies being tested so i I know how much exactly I am getting?

Which is best for some people who will get paranoid some times when trying it? All I have had is hybrid. Thanks boys

Zero terps, zero difference. Tetrahydrocannabinol is tetrahydrocannabinol.

Actually, there are a couple of different forms of THCA, THCA-A and THCA-B (plain THC isn't psychoactive, it is converted to THCA, usually with heat).

Last edited:
ive tried the 4 to 1 ratio pen version that came from a quality person.. did nt notice much.. Tumeric extract powder i get from india and cap it myself works wonders and the price is right.. the capping part is somewhat messy til u figure a system out.... pro

Can you talk more about this. So the feeling from eating them and using heat will be different? That is interesting but I bet even at the dispensaries mg's are off. Like any pharmaceutical are these companies being tested so i I know how much exactly I am getting?

Which is best for some people who will get paranoid some times when trying it? All I have had is hybrid. Thanks boys

heres the thing to be "activated" various canabinoids need to be heated. this happens instantly basically when smoking.

one can make an argument that vaping is more efficient as we can control this process to some extent but... largely debatable.

edibles to be activated need to be heated first. due to my spelling we just gona say decarb wich is short for decarboxylation.... . so gota heat the fucking weed to make it "feely"

the ppl making the edibles are doing this. so no need to worry and you can ask to verify.

i also wouldnt stress so much on mgs.
when you eat this a number of chemical proccesses take place there are some things that can make eating "more" effecitve, like stronger and some less... time, place, person and a whole bunch of other thigns will come into play in real world that make those numbers not so valid to me.

also i can tell you form experience that the same dose of the same thing dose not always yield the same results.

this and the strain stuff and all the little details that go into it are examples of why one can not aproach this plant in the same way as traditional western medicine. there is much more to it then simple dosing. you arent gona know that until you actually get to know the plant... getting to really know the plant... is a long and precarious journey.

also... if you feel n see no difference in your weed... you are not smoking "good" weed.... forget about high end. lol

:sta:-wars

I haven't burned since January.And I started burning since I was 12 years old. I'm going to Vegas in 11 days. I'm hit the dispensery and get some lauphing Buda and some mango kush and blue diesel. It's going to feel like it was the first time all over again lol.

IT'S FRIDAY CRAIG

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, you guys who can function on THC are really lucky! Cheap and available. Not me. Stuff makes me tired and demotivates. It feels like overdosing anadrol, but with no positives. I keep trying it (THC) over the years and still, nope. :(
Must be using the wrong kind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity