over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD Oils and Vape pens

The guys who use for sleep, do you develop tolerance? Meaning over time you need more just to pass out, or can't sleep without?

I didn't notice anything at all from CBD oils. No relaxation, nothing. Weed otoh is nothing subtle for me at all. Even if I've smoked every day for 6 months straight it always alters me, just one bong rip and there's a very profound effect on cognition.
Seems like I build little if any tolerance to it. Maybe I simply do too little, I don't know, but too much and I'm very uncomfortable for half an hour. I feel the distinction between sativas and indicas is a bunch of baloney, to a large degree. They're all hybrids anyway, no?

I think the CBD hype is a lot of placebo and exaggerations. People throwing away their oxycontins
after starting CBD... I don't know man.

This is a world record holding powerlifter getting all giggly and high from vaping CBD. Get outta here Lol.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/By8tKCnH9vL/?igshid=e0c41elj2qvg

x2. One hit and I'm done. No tolerance even when I smoked daily for a few months straight in the early 2000's. Tried again once last year to see if it would help with sleep and all it did was make me paranoid and tense.

Tried a few different CBD oils and they did nothing for little pains. Tried one that got me high only to read reviews on it afterward and found out it might have synthetics or thc in it.

For what it's worth (if anything), I was having a conversation with a physical therapist about CBD a few weeks ago and she was saying the effects of CBD are most noticeable in higher doses on those who have severe chronic pain. She was basically saying that most of us unknowingly exaggerate our pains and hence CBD doesn't effect us the same way as someone that literally can't function because of the pain. Her example was someone she was treating saying their knee pain was debilitating, but could still walk normally with only a slightly noticable limp vs a patient that had reconstructive surgery that was previously addicted to pain meds and refused to take them not being able to move their leg because lifting it caused them excruciating pain simply due to the weight of the leg... Let alone bodyweight being placed on it.

The guys who use for sleep, do you develop tolerance? Meaning over time you need more just to pass out, or can't sleep without?

in any sense weed doesnt really work like that, it doesnt make you pass out.

if you pay attention to using very small doses you can enhance sensitivity rather then decrease it.

its more about what you make of it. maybe it will help you sleep and maybe it wont...

plenty o ppl smoke all day n dont just pass out. lol
:star-w:rs
kind of funny idea though. lol

in any sense weed doesnt really work like that, it doesnt make you pass out.

if you pay attention to using very small doses you can enhance sensitivity rather then decrease it.

its more about what you make of it. maybe it will help you sleep and maybe it wont...

plenty o ppl smoke all day n dont just pass out. lol

:star-w:rs

kind of funny idea though. lol
Yup... It all depends on the environment your in. If you out at a pool party or drinking at a bar with friends or anything like that you can smoke your lungs off and you ain't falling asleep. Now if you're in the couch at home or laying in bed. Either watching TV or on your phone reading then you bound to take a nap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CBD is some new age hippie shit. Just smoke weed or take thc oil Tbh. That's the shit that actually helps with pain and gets you high sleepy hungry etc. Ie all the benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear