over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD

Big fan of CBD. Also in the hemp business, sort of, in young plant / genetic part. Biggest issue i see so far is the lack of quality control, the industry needs to get that fixed, quick, as there’s a lot of bunk being sold as cbd. If you can find a THCA / CBDA formulation, its amazing at knocking out pain / inflammation, without the psychoactive effect. Full Spectrum I’ve found to be the most effective, as what I’ve heard called entourage effect works well, all the cannabinoids seem to work synergistically. Currently, i get distillate and make my own tincture, that way i know its not bunk...
Yes, THC it will increases the effectiveness. However by incorporating miRNAs and FGF to CBD or CBD plus THCA it will increases effectiness evon more. I have a study going on how miRNAs and the endocannabinoid system work together. The endocannabinoid system is a complex cell-signaling system, experts are still trying to fully understand.

I'm glad someone confronts.............well, I'm sure you know.....................

To confront waht?
Well, since you asked..... information that may conflict with other known facts,
It's just good to have information presented from both sides of a coin so that people can make their own informed decisions.

This is anecdotal, for sure, but my shoulder was basically reconstructed 2 weeks ago, it appears to healing really really fast. i take around 100mg full spectrum cbd every night at bedtime, and sometimes 25 mg in the am. i know it helps with inflammation, but not sure if it accelerates healing?

will be interesting over the next 10 years as research has really ramped up, now that they descheduled hemp. other cannabinoids like cbg, cbc, and cbn are starting to get some attention, and cbg is getting a lot of attention, though partly because growers are producing it to separate themselves from the bloody cbd market. One thing I’m working on is producing high quality smokeable hemp flower, its a emerging product that likely has legs. Doesn’t make sense to me, to inhale smoke for “health benefits”, but its a rapidly growing market.

Beta cyclodextrin/CBD as a sublingual/buccal seems to be efficient means of systemic distribution without hepatic degradation.

See below.

Attachments

• bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 14
  • bioavailable-CBD-pic2.jpeg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic2.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 14
  • bioavailable-CBD-pic3.jpeg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic3.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13
  • bioavailable-CBD-pic4.png
    bioavailable-CBD-pic4.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 12
maybe I’m simple minded, but sublingual for 1 min, then down the hatch works well, over-engineering not required.
Correct all CBDs versions work, however with this new technology you can use much less.

Anybody trying to come with CBD who does not lead with 1) the extraction method 2) the chain of handling from seed to plant to finished product 3) complete analysis of each batch including list and concentration of cannabinoids, terpenes and other matter should just go shuffle their stuff to corner market and play race to the bottom on pricing. Using the cheapest extraction method and you got butane left in your product! Talking about the whole idea of supposedly increasing bio-availability, instead of things that actually matter to the integrity and quality of product, in my eyes shows this is just more snake oil. It really is wild west and unregulated in the CBD market and this is what happens.

Anybody trying to come with CBD who does not lead with 1) the extraction method 2) the chain of handling from seed to plant to finished product 3) complete analysis of each batch including list and concentration of cannabinoids, terpenes and other matter should just go shuffle their stuff to corner market and play race to the bottom on pricing. Using the cheapest extraction method and you got butane left in your product! Talking about the whole idea of supposedly increasing bio-availability, instead of things that actually matter to the integrity and quality of product, in my eyes shows this is just more snake oil. It really is wild west and unregulated in the CBD market and this is what happens.
well fucking said.

Incidentally, this is a perfect use case for blockchain technology. We need a decentralized ledger to be able to track products like CBD from their source through the manufacturing chain and shipped to middlemen. You can't trust anybody when it comes to health supplements, these days especially. Gone are the days we should want to read a CoA emailed to us from the source we're buying from...

Would appear GW Phar has figured out this delivery method.
Would appear GW Phar has figured out this delivery method.

THC it dose not increasing CBD blood serum levels.

I’m having trouble understanding what Emerics point is

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner