over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD

High quality cbd flower mixed w a much smaller amount of primo thc does the trick. No capsule or oil has come close to the same efficacy for me. The Cbd industry is a complete shit show at the moment. I liken it to chinese peptides... buyer beware

I’m having trouble understanding what Emerics point is
Some companies are suggesting that THC will help to increase the CBD blood serum levels. The test shows that it dose not.

High quality cbd flower mixed w a much smaller amount of primo thc does the trick. No capsule or oil has come close to the same efficacy for me. The Cbd industry is a complete shit show at the moment. I liken it to chinese peptides... buyer beware
Agreed!!! Unprocessed will ALWAYS be better. The second they start processing, even if claimed "full spectrum" - its losing some of its efficacy imo

Vaporization of dry flower is my preferred method of ingestion, about 80-90% CBD flower + 10-20% indica THC heavy bud. Immediate effects, easy to titrate dosage, easy to use.

The CBD takes away any anxiety that you might get on the THC and allows the THC to do its job. THC is the real workhorse. We've all known that for many decades lol

Agreed!!! Unprocessed will ALWAYS be better. The second they start processing, even if claimed "full spectrum" - its losing some of its efficacy imo

Vaporization of dry flower is my preferred method of ingestion, about 80-90% CBD flower + 10-20% indica THC heavy bud. Immediate effects, easy to titrate dosage, easy to use.

The CBD takes away any anxiety that you might get on the THC and allows the THC to do its job. THC is the real workhorse. We've all known that for many decades lol
Yes.

Agree the industry needs to self regulate, most cbd on the shelf is under dosed, and consumers are losing confidence, as seen here! I do like my tincture though, but i make it myself, though first batch i made was about 5000 mg in a 30 ml vial, and I accidentally decarboxylated it, ended up a bit high in my annual review w my ceo, and im a intentionally sober person. on the way today to one of our gh operations to meet with a hemp breeder, one thing we’ll discuss is producing very hq smokeable hemp flower. Big market for it.

cbd cancels out thc effects. If you smoke cbd first the thc receptors dont attach

you can smoke thc then two hours later smoke cbd or take an edible that takes an hour to kick in

Emeric where can you purchase the product? It says only available in the US but I didn't see where to purchase it.
Is he a sponsor here????

cbd cancels out thc effects. If you smoke cbd first the thc receptors dont attach

you can smoke thc then two hours later smoke cbd or take an edible that takes an hour to kick in

Not my experience AT ALL. I'll keep doing what I'm doing

I have heard good things but one question I seem to not be able to get the answer for is...can a person pass a pre employment drug test after consumption?

I mixed them many many months

The CBD block the thc receptors from binding as strongly and in some cases overpassing it as seen in the video

That's cool

I don't like wasting thc positive benefits

Thc positive benefits? This is a cbd thread. I'm 37 and FAR past being stoned anymore or deal w the anxiety thc causes. Im speaking about using very small amounts of thc to carry out (lengthen) the positive effects of cbd. I WANT CBD to cancel out the negative effects of thc while using thc to make the cbd more effective (in layman's terms).

THC overstimulates ERK pathways in the hippocampus leading to negative side effects for many, especially long time users. I honestly cant stand thc anymore thus my post... thc no longer holds positive benefits for me. I use it judiciously to enhance my use of cbd.

I mixed them many many months

The CBD block the thc receptors from binding as strongly and in some cases overpassing it as seen in the video

That's cool

I don't like wasting thc positive benefits

Yep, its complete bullshit lol

Anybody that smokes/vapes the flower knows this. Add a little CBD flower and it will mellow out the edges of the THC heavy flower, but it sure doesn't take away the high completely :)

Thc positive benefits? This is a cbd thread. I'm 37 and FAR past being stoned anymore or deal w the anxiety thc causes. Im speaking about using very small amounts of thc to carry out (lengthen) the positive effects of cbd. I WANT CBD to cancel out the negative effects of thc while using thc to make the cbd more effective (in layman's terms).

THC overstimulates ERK pathways in the hippocampus leading to negative side effects for many, especially long time users. I honestly cant stand thc anymore thus my post... thc no longer holds positive benefits for me. I use it judiciously to enhance my use of cbd.

people started mentioned thc in here and how it makes cbd better

Thc has many positive benefits like it kills cancer, good for nausea, for some it can cause mental side effects especially if one isnt used to it . there are a small percent who are schizophrenic and it implies this

for someone who smokes 1 or 2 inhales first time smoking then works up to 5 inhales in a month its safe, then in two months ten inhales, very well tolerated

for someone who smokes 15 inhales off the bat they may be overwhelmed

edibles forget about it , they can really mess you up if not used to them

Yep, its complete bullshit lol

Anybody that smokes/vapes the flower knows this. Add a little CBD flower and it will mellow out the edges of the THC heavy flower, but it sure doesn't take away the high completely :)

It depends on how much cbd/thc ratio taken at the same time, at least that's what science says

I have heard good things but one question I seem to not be able to get the answer for is...can a person pass a pre employment drug test after consumption?
Probably depends on the specific test, but i had been taking cbd for 2 yrs before i took a drug screen, i passed. It was a Quest facility if i remember correctly.
Thc definitely enhances the other cannabinoids positive effects, not sure how much is needed for this, may vary with the other minor cannabinoids that are in full spectrum, like cbc, cbn, etc, there’s over 100...

people started mentioned thc in here and how it makes cbd better

Thc has many positive benefits like it kills cancer, good for nausea, for some it can cause mental side effects especially if one isnt used to it . there are a small percent who are schizophrenic and it implies this

for someone who smokes 1 or 2 inhales first time smoking then works up to 5 inhales in a month its safe, then in two months ten inhales, very well tolerated

for someone who smokes 15 inhales off the bat they may be overwhelmed

edibles forget about it , they can really mess you up if not used to them

It depends on how much cbd/thc ratio taken at the same time, at least that's what science says
THC has other benefits than CBD, it dose not enhance the bioavailability. See test result.

Attachments

• CBD & THC Oligopeptide Study Chart1 (3).pdf
    543.4 KB · Views: 8
I am no expert, but my GP is very much into sports and "our" lifestyle. I can only repeat what he has told me. I asked about using CBD for a tender shoulder I have. He told me that unless I went directly to a legit dispenser (either recreational or medical) then to avoid all others. Since I live in Ft Lauderdale where it is not legal, that is not an option for me. He said that the local brands are crap and heavily diluted. I got some samples from two places. One is a cream with a menthol base. You rub it on and the menthol makes you feel something in that area so you think it is working. Placebo effect. The other sample was an oil based, which after using twice a day for a week, did nothing but keep the area I applied it to oily. I mean, it was like it never absorbed. So what is to make me think that it worked? I didn't notice a difference.
My doctor told me that unless you are suffering from anxiety or sleep issues, don't use the edibles, gummies or oral solutions. They do nothing for pain. He did give me a referral to a legit dispensery up north that I have a friend going to in order to pick up a few things for me. Only CBD as I have no interest in the THC.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws