over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD

I am no expert, but my GP is very much into sports and "our" lifestyle. I can only repeat what he has told me. I asked about using CBD for a tender shoulder I have. He told me that unless I went directly to a legit dispenser (either recreational or medical) then to avoid all others. Since I live in Ft Lauderdale where it is not legal, that is not an option for me. He said that the local brands are crap and heavily diluted. I got some samples from two places. One is a cream with a menthol base. You rub it on and the menthol makes you feel something in that area so you think it is working. Placebo effect. The other sample was an oil based, which after using twice a day for a week, did nothing but keep the area I applied it to oily. I mean, it was like it never absorbed. So what is to make me think that it worked? I didn't notice a difference.
My doctor told me that unless you are suffering from anxiety or sleep issues, don't use the edibles, gummies or oral solutions. They do nothing for pain. He did give me a referral to a legit dispensery up north that I have a friend going to in order to pick up a few things for me. Only CBD as I have no interest in the THC.

Check our r/hempflower on reddit man... several very high end flower suppliers I've had very good luck w pain relief/anxiety (if ya dont mind smoking it)

Test result.

Attachments

• bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 3
  • CBD Oligopeptide Study Post card.pdf
    429.4 KB · Views: 6
Emeric had it listed on the PMstore in their CBD collection: **broken link removed**
I saw that he had items at the store from this mornings post here.

There’s good cbd out there, hemptown is one of the better ones, and there’s a small, family owned brand, New River botanicals, thats good. lots of others ax well, those are 2 I remember as effective. Cbd sold in a dispensary is no different than other cbd...

The dispensaries and businesses in my state where it is legal require testing of the product so you can at least be assured that there is actually the required amount in it.

Check our r/hempflower on reddit man... several very high end flower suppliers I've had very good luck w pain relief/anxiety (if ya dont mind smoking it)
I wasn't even aware CBD buds without THC were available. I rarely ever smoke, and when I do, I only smoke very heavy indica, because I have a terrible psychological reaction to THC.

Would you recommend a specific flower/supplier?

This is THE way to go and very economical compared to CBD oils. Completely takes the edge off a stressful day without being impaired at all. I use a dry herb vaporizer and rarely actually smoke anymore.

The place I use the most is Hemp Barn but I jump around looking for deals when it's time to stock up. You'll be pretty safe if you stick with vendors from the hempflowers subreddit.

I wasn't even aware CBD buds without THC were available. I rarely ever smoke, and when I do, I only smoke very heavy indica, because I have a terrible psychological reaction to THC.

I like Jesse w Eight Horses Hemp out of Western NY man. He's always got specials going on and it's high quality. Small operation. Cherry wine, Abacus, CBDawg are the ones I've personally tried and all have been great for anxiety and mild pain relief (low back/knees from heavy sq/deads). I think they are all less than .03%thc. I mix a very small amount of thc in just to carry out the effects longer.

No affiliation w the guy. I've just spoke w him on reddit and he has great product and service.

Any of the top suppliers over their will treat you right. I do recommend giving the flower a go. I like it much better than oils/tinctures etc.

I'm the same w THC anymore man... it fucks me up the older I get.

This is THE way to go and very economical compared to CBD oils. Completely takes the edge off a stressful day without being impaired at all. I use a dry herb vaporizer and rarely actually smoke anymore.

The place I use the most is Hemp Barn but I jump around looking for deals when it's time to stock up. You'll be pretty safe if you stick with vendors from the hempflowers subreddit.

What vaporizer do you use or recommend. I roll joints or smoke from a bowl for nostalgia sake but know I need to be more mindful of my lungs

Your absolutely spot on...more economical and flat out better for me personally. Very few of the oils/capsules etc I've tried have done anything compared to the flower. I was amazed at first w cbd flower. It's so perfect and wish it was around back in the day as I dont think I ever would have went down the thc path comparatively speaking.

I have a cheap Grindhouse Shift portable vape, a Arizer Solo portable that's much better, but I got that for my wife. But I mainly use an Arizer Extreme Q which is a plug-in device for when I want to use a bunch in one sitting. Anyone who says that CBD doesn't "work" for them, has not tried vaporizing a decent amount of hemp flower. It's excellent for unwinding with absolutely no side effects or dependency issues.

I have a cheap Grindhouse Shift portable vape, a Arizer Solo portable that's much better, but I got that for my wife. But I mainly use an Arizer Extreme Q which is a plug-in device for when I want to use a bunch in one sitting. Anyone who says that CBD doesn't "work" for them, has not tried vaporizing a decent amount of hemp flower. It's excellent for unwinding with absolutely no side effects or dependency issues.

From the press release:

Despite the wide-spread popularity of these products, isolated CBD is not received well by the body. The standard oil-based tinctures on the market, while capable of marginally boosting CBD absorption, are sub-optimal choices for cannabinoid delivery. In contrast, GrowthCell's Amino Acid Complex dramatically enhances the bioavailability of cannabidiol while delivering crucial endogenous cannabinoid compounds that can't be found anywhere else.

A new analysis, performed by Sante Laboratories (Austin, Texas) in May 2020, discovered that GrowthCell™'s Amino Acid Complex delivers two potent endocannabinoids that are produced by our own cells. These natural compounds are known as AEA (Anandamide) and 2-AG (2-Arachidonoylglycerol). GrowthCell's complex is the first product on the market known to provide these potent endogenous cannabinoids and it is the only ingredient that can increase 2-AG concentrations in the body. The balance of these two compounds help to bring unparalleled harmony and efficiency to our internal Endocannabinoid System (ECS) along with other vital physical and neurological systems.

"CBD is well known for its ability to boost the body's production of AEA. GrowthCell's Amino Acid Complex enhances all cannabinoids while directly delivering 2-AG and AEA to the body. When this composition is taken with CBD, the combination results in a significant boost to our body's AEA and 2-AG levels, an effect which cannot be accomplished by any other natural cannabinoid, or CBD delivery technology," says Vernon Parkhurst, Co-Founder and Managing Consultant & Visionary.

This patented technology allows consumers to maximize their CBD use while providing complete holistic care in a way that was not possible until now. The properties of this product, including the unique delivery of 2-AG and the total synergy between CBD, AEA, 2-AG, and GrowthCell's Amino Acid Complex, are poised to revolutionize the CBD craze. Human studies have placed the CBD enhancing properties of GrowthCell's Amino Acid Complex in a tier of its own and this groundbreaking discovery will usher in a new era for the global cannabis industry.

For THC users, be aware that the Growth Cell will increase the activity of the THC, so you may get to stoned (high).

The flower is truly a god send for me.

I love it before workouts as well. Lazer like focus. I can use it for unwinding or getting in the zone... depending where I'm at in the day and the amount I use.

Thanks for the vape info man.

Ok I couldn't wait to have it mailed so I called around the dispensaries here in CA to see if any of them had something like that. High CBD flower with zero THC. One of them had a flower, 16% CBD, with only 0.7% THC. So I bought a little bit. My experience...

Cloudy, mellow, humorous feeling. Definitely a bit of a high. But no anxiety or negative effects whatsoever. Almost like that cloudy feeling when you smoke regular weed, as it's starting to wear off, and you have a headache - except, no headache. Just a nice chill feeling. No anxiety.

👍

Regarding CBD, has it been used at a sufficient dose so far to really explore its potential for different ailments? I seem to remember the approved pharmaceutical preparations supply like 600mg in a dose (or per day?) When this CBD oil craze began I remember seeing facebook groups where users started with 1 drop of some low concentration CBD oil and reported all sorts of side effects - from probably less than 1mg of oral CBD lol. Placebo sides :D

I tried some oil and noticed nothing. Smoked a lot of flower (around 15% CBD, depending on the strain) and effects were hard to detect for me. Then I mixed in a small quantity of "regular" flower and then effects were noted, but it's naturally hard to say which compound is doing what.

I think reported CBD effects are still pretty prone to placebo, or I'm susceptible to nocebo :D I'd like to try higher doses but it would be too expensive at this point.

Regarding CBD, has it been used at a sufficient dose so far to really explore its potential for different ailments? I seem to remember the approved pharmaceutical preparations supply like 600mg in a dose (or per day?) When this CBD oil craze began I remember seeing facebook groups where users started with 1 drop of some low concentration CBD oil and reported all sorts of side effects - from probably less than 1mg of oral CBD lol. Placebo sides :D

I tried some oil and noticed nothing. Smoked a lot of flower (around 15% CBD, depending on the strain) and effects were hard to detect for me. Then I mixed in a small quantity of "regular" flower and then effects were noted, but it's naturally hard to say which compound is doing what.

I think reported CBD effects are still pretty prone to placebo, or I'm susceptible to nocebo :D I'd like to try higher doses but it would be too expensive at this point.
The best to have blood test for CBD % in the blood, the blood test results from the US Navy laboratory showed very low levels with the nano technology CBD. It don`t meter how much you take, how much is in the blood circulation and for how long stays in the blood. Not even the added THC did increase the blood serum % the whey the Amplifier did. Blood test at DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENSE Lab.

Attachments

• CBD & THC Oligopeptide Study Chart1 (3).pdf
    543.4 KB · Views: 4
The best to have blood test for CBD % in the blood, the blood test results from the US Navy laboratory showed very low levels with the nano technology CBD. It don`t meter how much you take, how much is in the blood circulation and for how long stays in the blood. Not even the added THC did increase the blood serum % the whey the Amplifier did. Blood test at DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENSE Lab.

I don't trust this data due to many reasons, besides looks to me like subject 2 and 5 had virtually identical levels with or without the peptide.

Even if this increased bioavailability the dosages in these products still seem low. Studies have used like 100-1500mg a day!
The CBD oral dosage that worked for anxiety in human studies was 300-600mg. So even if your product enhanced it by 100% it comes nowhere near this.
Epidiolex, the pharma CBD, is used at up to 20mg/kg bw.

Yeah, and they write a letter stating that it is THC free and it looks right. I use it because I like to vale a bit and dont love THC a lot. Check these guys out. I have the compass, Vista and Expedition. Love these guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131