over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CELEBREX EXPERIENCES...

elvisman99

Registered
I WAS AT MY BOYS HOUSE A WEEK AGO WRESTLING AROUND WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND A COUPLE OF THEM SNUCK UP ON ME AND TOOK ME DOWN BUT IN THE PROCESS SOMEHOW I HYPEREXTENDED ME KNEE AND NOW IM IN SOME PAIN WITH SLIGHT SWELLING... THE DR. GAVE ME A SCRIPT FOR MOTRIN 800 AND CELEBREX 200... HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH CELEBREX AND IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAD ANY HORROR STORIES WITH THIS DRUG PLEASE DUE TELL....

I WAS AT MY BOYS HOUSE A WEEK AGO WRESTLING AROUND WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND A COUPLE OF THEM SNUCK UP ON ME AND TOOK ME DOWN BUT IN THE PROCESS SOMEHOW I HYPEREXTENDED ME KNEE AND NOW IM IN SOME PAIN WITH SLIGHT SWELLING... THE DR. GAVE ME A SCRIPT FOR MOTRIN 800 AND CELEBREX 200... HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH CELEBREX AND IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAD ANY HORROR STORIES WITH THIS DRUG PLEASE DUE TELL....

I took it for awhile but he stopped giving it to me after Vioxx was taken off the shelf and Celebrex was linked to heart attacks and strokes also. The doctor gives me Daypro usually and indomethacin for my arthritis. Indo. is the newest generation of arthritis drugs. The celebrex will help you with the Motrin.

I took it for awhile but he stopped giving it to me after Vioxx was taken off the shelf and Celebrex was linked to heart attacks and strokes also. The doctor gives me Daypro usually and indomethacin for my arthritis. Indo. is the newest generation of arthritis drugs. The celebrex will help you with the Motrin.

Everyone i talked with reguarding the celebrex brings up the heart attck issues.. wtf... Im really worried about this drug. I just wish he would of gave me a shot of Depot-Medrol...

If I were you I'd go back and ask for some vicodin. Gotta find a sweet doctor that will prescribe them alot are uneasy due to its high abuse rate. But it is a very good drug when dealing with injury. Has hydrocodone and an Anti-inflamatory that along with your 800mg motrin and you'll feel alot better.

c

celebrex most people think was taken of the market and put back on it was never taken off. IMO there are better drugs w/ less sides

C4 & 5 toast. Couldn't even stand up straight. I think this was a major piece of the puzzle of putting Humpty back together again. I personally like the stuff and had no side effects, so to each their own. Elvisman, are you who I think you are?

I am a heart patient and I am okayed to take Celebrex by my cardiologist. I play a racquet sport and during tournaments when I occasionnally have to play three times in one day Celebrex is the only way I can make it with my hip and knee. Caveat: I have not actually taken it since my heart trouble as I have only played that sport one time.

Last edited:
Been dealing with shoulder issues (arthritis, torn labrum, hilsachs lesion (sp?), adhesive capsulitis) and been using celebrex for probably 6 months now. Its the only thing that has even remotely helped with pain and mobility. Was switched to this after developing some stomach issues (ulcers) from Naproxen. Currently taking 1 tab (200mg I think) EOD.

Z

I was on bextra a couple years ago for about 1 1/2 years, my doctor would have left me on it buy Phizer who also makes Celebrex made a deal to take Bextra off the market and they leave Celebrex alone. Dr did studies on Vioxx Bextra and Celebrex and said Vioxx was indead bad for you but Bextra and Celebrex were much better than worrying about stomach issues with SAID (anti inflams). I had alot of knee problems and Bextra made me feel like a kid again. The Dr because of insurance issues (pills are too expensive for the insurance) could not switch me to celebrex and I just stopped going after that.

C4 & 5 toast. Couldn't even stand up straight. I think this was a major piece of the puzzle of putting Humpty back together again. I personally like the stuff and had no side effects, so to each their own. Elvisman, are you who I think you are?

Yes Kais it is me. We spoke some time back and got aquainted... How you been? I jacked my knee up pretty good and its affecting everything... I got Miami in 10 days for the WMC how am i ever gonna cut a rug with a bum knee..

Your the one who knows Reis if I remember right. Anyway, hopefully your knee will feel better, but nevertheless, it is never worth it to push your kneee when it isn't healed completely, man. Take it from me who tore an ACL. You might want to try some Adequan, but nevertheless, give it time buddy.

I used to take it, worked but I also think it made my injuries worse in the long run. Just back way off the weight for a while you take it.

I took it for about a year for a hip problem and it didn't work very well for me. No effect on heart or blood pressure but also no effect on my hip pain. Vioxx worked better, too bad its gone.

Your the one who knows Reis if I remember right. Anyway, hopefully your knee will feel better, but nevertheless, it is never worth it to push your kneee when it isn't healed completely, man. Take it from me who tore an ACL. You might want to try some Adequan, but nevertheless, give it time buddy.

You got it bro. I was at Reis's gym in Wash.Twp last week gettin it in... Well Thanks for the advice Kais i def. dont wanna further injure my knee. Adequan sounds like a good idea if i can get ahold of it.

The doc gave me some once. I don't remember why. It gave me bad gas and the shits so I don't go near it anymore.

PB

I ruptured the bursae in my knee a few years back and the doc gave me Celebrex to keep the inflammation down. After two days on the stuff, BOTH my legs swelled up like sausages.
I guess I had an allergic reaction to it, or my kidneys didn't like it... switched to ibuprofen and things were much better.

Great drug! should be OTC. it works well.

Celebrex was a miracle cure for my crippling joint pain while on Accutane. No side effects. However, it did not help my general muscle pains like Ibuprofen does.

Celebrex was a miracle cure for my crippling joint pain while on Accutane. No side effects. However, it did not help my general muscle pains like Ibuprofen does.

Celebrex is old news. Daypro is the latest for joint pain( ibuprofen family).

If I were you I'd go back and ask for some vicodin. Gotta find a sweet doctor that will prescribe them alot are uneasy due to its high abuse rate. But it is a very good drug when dealing with injury. Has hydrocodone and an Anti-inflamatory that along with your 800mg motrin and you'll feel alot better.

Bad advice, not something you want to get addicted on and only for short term use, they would never prescribe it long term unless he's a quack.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws