over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cell phones

Oh my god don't get me started, I'm there to party have a good time and enjoy myself.....it seems like everyone else came just to show other people they are there!

I know a guy, friend of a friend, anytime he goes anywhere I pretty much feel like I was there with him just from all the shit he posts. Non stop one after another, mother fucker they might as well just hire you as the cameraman at this point! I know every meal he eats, I know every time he's at the gym, I know when he's in his car....pretty much his entire life is on display constantly down to the dumbest minute thing.

Shit makes no sense to me, this is a grown man mind you same age as me!

Still not as bad as boomerang-ing a mimosa

Oh my god don't get me started, I'm there to party have a good time and enjoy myself.....it seems like everyone else came just to show other people they are there!

I know a guy, friend of a friend, anytime he goes anywhere I pretty much feel like I was there with him just from all the shit he posts. Non stop one after another, mother fucker they might as well just hire you as the cameraman at this point! I know every meal he eats, I know every time he's at the gym, I know when he's in his car....pretty much his entire life is on display constantly down to the dumbest minute thing.

Shit makes no sense to me, this is a grown man mind you same age as me!

Yeah, I see the same thing. People posting on whatever social media they use, during the concert and itll be during some of the biggest songs too. They wont even be watching the concert, but rather they will be looking down at their phone and seriously typing away!

Yeah, I see the same thing. People posting on whatever social media they use, during the concert and itll be during some of the biggest songs too. They wont even be watching the concert, but rather they will be looking down at their phone and seriously typing away!

Sociologist George Herbert Meade originated the theory that our sense of "me" is our socialized behavioral identity while "I" is how we believe society perceives the "me." I would argue that social media has made us too concerned with the reflexive "I" to the point at which we begin to lose any of our independent sway on who the "me" really is. In essence, if we get sucked in, we just become the clichéd cartoons society labels us as, and we cease to exist without that constant reaffirmation feedback.

You can apply cell phone zombies to any situation today. Work, restaurants, school, even driving a vehicle and it’s not just young people. Fucking grandparents getting glossy eyed playing Candy Crush while little Billy wanders into traffic because dad had to stay at work late to get his Fantasy Football team together.

Happiness is where everybody is in the same room, captivated by their own digital device.

The only thing worse those guys is the guy doing the girl routine using half the equipment in the gym. There is one single incline barbell bench in my gym and he locks it up for an hour while he does his 5 other girl workout circuit in between, last time I just went over and took his 25lb weights off each side without saying anything. He flagged me down and said he’s “using it” I just stared at him and looked over at his other stations and he then said “but you can work in”. I finished my 3 sets before he even got back to it.

And he’s in his phone taking videos and pictures the whole time too! One time he even had the balls to ask me to take a video of him doing tricep push downs, I stared at him for a few seconds and just said I’m in a hurry.

It’s the YMCA, I’m the free personal trainer for half the senior citizens in the place and do it with a smile but the young douchebags can fuck off.

Bless You Brother:)

Seems like some might not be as focused as they could... Who really cares what other people are doing... Worry about yourself. Probably some of them wonder why some take themselves so serious when they dont look like pro bbers...

Now if take up equipment etc i get it but not exclusive to people on phones... People take up equipment just talking...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How you can concentrate and make the muscle and mined connection by lessening to music?

Music releases endorphins taking your mind off the pain.
A good beat can help you get extra reps when you’re in rhythm with the music.
It has to be the right music for you; powerful, high energy, envoking powerful emotions.

My phone is linked to my head phones for music as everyone that’s wearing headphones are.

I just bought The Mighty off Amazon. I can use Spotify without using my phone.

Music releases endorphins taking your mind off the pain.
A good beat can help you get extra reps when you’re in rhythm with the music.
It has to be the right music for you; powerful, high energy, envoking powerful emotions.

I have never took my phone into the gym. I used to listen to music walking to the gym to get me amped up but stopped due to tinnitus. Although I have just started listening to music again during cardio. It would put me off whilst training. But for cardio it really helps push me.

I love listening to 90's trance and hard house when doing cardio. It really helps push me but sometimes when the music slows down I realize how fucked I am and need to slow down otherwise I will fall off :eek::D The good thing about my new gym is I don't even need a phone for cardio. I just bring headphones as it has you-tube on the machines so you just type in what you want.

How you can concentrate and make the muscle and mined connection by lessening to music?

There is so much background noise at my gym so it's one or the other.

I have never took my phone into the gym. I used to listen to music walking to the gym to get me amped up but stopped due to tinnitus. Although I have just started listening to music again during cardio. It would put me off whilst training. But for cardio it really helps push me.

I love listening to 90's trance and hard house when doing cardio. It really helps push me but sometimes when the music slows down I realize how fucked I am and need to slow down otherwise I will fall off :eek::D The good thing about my new gym is I don't even need a phone for cardio. I just bring headphones as it has you-tube on the machines so you just type in what you want.

Trance and Hard House will have you doing cardio pain free for an hour. Add a little rave style preworkout and you’re burning serious fat. 😂
No joke, in 2003 my preworkout was this magical green tab. 😆

Listening to music and being "on" your phone just sitting on equipment are two entirely different things.
Agree with JJ...Slipknot, Korn in the Beats and fuck pain!!!:headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic