over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cell phones

No but these zombies are sitiing in/on equipment (that I came to use) scrolling on their phones endlessly and not training, not sweating...just kinda going through the motions with a 4-5 minute rest/cellphone check between their 4-5 sets.:mad:

Look around you the next time you train and count the # of people on their phones. Are we is some new epidemic?!

I see the same bs at my gym as well.

No but these zombies are sitiing in/on equipment (that I came to use) scrolling on their phones endlessly and not training, not sweating...just kinda going through the motions with a 4-5 minute rest/cellphone check between their 4-5 sets.:mad:

Look around you the next time you train and count the # of people on their phones. Are we is some new epidemic?!

Yes, those are not random chairs! They are equipment you use for resistance training not to sit on. Get Off the equipment someone wants to use it but sees you on it and it’s a distraction. I walk up and say “let me use that when you get done” most of the time they say you can have it. It’s annoying!

www.Steroidify.com

Lots of people off from school seem to be just going to the gym to kill some time these days. There is pretty much nothing on the phone that can't wait an hour or ten till it needs to be seen. People with their phone in their cars is even worse.

Whats the problem.. ask them to move away. Problem solved and no reason to complain on an internet forum [emoji1]

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

How do you listen to music without a phone? Do they still make iPods?

Not even sure how old they are but I'm resistant to the newer technology.

ipod
backup ipod because the batteries don't last long
logbook -less people try to talk to me when I'm carrying a pink book

Attachments

• IMG_0828 2.jpeg
    IMG_0828 2.jpeg
    542.9 KB · Views: 98
Whats the problem.. ask them to move away. Problem solved and no reason to complain on an internet forum [emoji1]

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

“Forum”

word up!!!
what the fucking fuck is going on in this fucked up world!!!
i find it so yukky!

i try not to have a phone at all, and the way ppl look at me :eek::eek::eek:

no one is accountable for anything anymore, no one remembers to do stuff, have a real conversation....:eek::eek::banghead::banghead:

terrible.
phone in the gym..... omg.
if you can type shit on that lil phone... you are not training!

shameful

ok, ill go back under my rock now...
:sta:-wars

word up!!!
what the fucking fuck is going on in this fucked up world!!!
i find it so yukky!

i try not to have a phone at all, and the way ppl look at me :eek::eek::eek:

no one is accountable for anything anymore, no one remembers to do stuff, have a real conversation....:eek::eek::banghead::banghead:

terrible.
phone in the gym..... omg.
if you can type shit on that lil phone... you are not training!

shameful

ok, ill go back under my rock now...
:sta:-wars

100% agreed, I don’t take my phone anywhere unless I absolutely have to, it either stays in the car or stays at the hotel room. I don’t go places and do things to show off to others what I’m doing, I go places to be there and enjoy it.

I own my own business and have a General Manager and @15 employees. I am ALWAYS expected to reply to em EXCEPT for when i am at one place.... THE GYM. my general manager and most my employees know I work out from 330-430pm and know not to try to contact me unless absolute emergency. that hour is the only "quiet" time i get. me time.
people that are locked into their phone are missing out.
i'd say 90% of why i go to the gym is just to have solitude. i will admit i am kinda goin thru the motions (boring as hell to work out to be "healthy") i just like to zone out
-F2S

Last edited:
NH we’re the same age, don’t think you kids now are such loooooosers??

When I was a teenager I was about gettin money, gettin pussy, lookin good, playing sports, partying and trying to be the baddest mother fucker I can be. If you told me to put on my headphones and put my head down into a screen I would fight you not to.

I’ve been kinda forced into interaction with a lot of teenage and early 20’s kids lately and they’re all such incredible losers. They either purposely act super hood for no reason to the point that you laugh at them or they have their headphones on and they are completely shut out from the real world, no in between no social skills whatsoever and they completely fall apart at the slightest adversity. They look like shit, their hair is always nasty, they dress like shit, they have no style or personality whatsoever they just want to be whatever the new trend is just like everyone else their age and they just look like they smell. All broke as shit, still cry to their moms for everything and anything and have nothing going for them other than their new gadget, their role models are clowns on social media. I almost feel bad for them but it’s not like they listen when I tell them to stop being such pussys, I want to strangle them to wake up.

I know I’ve been all over this but it’s been in my face lately and it’s soooooo bad.

I agree with everyone it's annoying how people use cell phone in the gym. But I always carry mine in case an emergency happens I like my wife and kids to be able to contact me. I would never forgive myself if I miss that call because I was to busy working out to have my phone with me

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

100% agreed, I don’t take my phone anywhere unless I absolutely have to, it either stays in the car or stays at the hotel room. I don’t go places and do things to show off to others what I’m doing, I go places to be there and enjoy it.
You don't have to do it to show off to others bro. But if I'm on a trip/vacation with my wife and kids I enjoy taking pics. Its called memories

You don't have to do it to show off to others bro. But if I'm on a trip/vacation with my wife and kids I enjoy taking pics. Its called memories

That's with your family completely different scenario and you should do that, you know that's not what I meant.

I look at my phone in between sets while I’m resting a minute and a half to 2 mins someone’s got a problem with they can fuck off.

maybe some people should stop looking around the gym and concentrate on their own work out instead of worrying about what other people are doing

Last edited:
I look at my phone in between sets while I’m resting a minute and a half to 2 mins someone’s got a problem with they can fuck off.

If that was all the time they were on their phones I'd be fine with that.
It was leg day...25 minutes to do 4 sets on the leg press. Really?!

If that was all the time they were on their phones I'd be fine with that.

It was leg day...25 minutes to do 4 sets on the leg press. Really?!

That’s completely understandable. my post wasn’t directed at you, just a general comment on the subject.

maybe some people should stop looking around the gym and concentrate on their own work out instead of worrying about what other people are doing

What you're doing is normal.... for 1 1/2- 2 minutes you could be picking your nose, your ass...looking at pussy.. whatever... its when people hog up machines for LONGER than that while taking selfies or texting.... THOSE are the culprits

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws