over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cellulite

hogg

Registered
Newbies
My wife’s insecurities about cellulite on her ass have taken over. She hardly ever sends spicy pics any more due to how she feels about it and when she does it’s a long conversation trying to make her feel comfortable in her own skin.

What workout programs have you seen to help minimize cellulite?? She is active in the gym weekly and her diet isn’t shit she just doesn’t eat due to a suppressed appetite from the meds she is on. Should I advise her to work out ass daily??

I told her more cardio but she doesn’t want to get skinny. I’m dealing with a woman. She isn’t scared to run gear. I’ve had her on Anavar multiple times. Thought about maybe a low dose of GH?? She is already on 0.25 mg semaglutide weekly due to metabolic syndrome.

Just needs some tips on what I can encourage her to do to save our marriage. I like me some spicy pics. Especially being on the road majority of the time.

My wife is the opposite of yours. She's very thin. I want her to inject HGH, but He's less daring, . she says she is afraid of being killed

check diet, amount of water, and electrolytes.

cut diet and massages, with the right products, help a lot on a topical level.

However, it depends a lot on the quantity and quality of cellulite she have.

My wife’s insecurities about cellulite on her ass have taken over. She hardly ever sends spicy pics any more due to how she feels about it and when she does it’s a long conversation trying to make her feel comfortable in her own skin.

What workout programs have you seen to help minimize cellulite?? She is active in the gym weekly and her diet isn’t shit she just doesn’t eat due to a suppressed appetite from the meds she is on. Should I advise her to work out ass daily??

I told her more cardio but she doesn’t want to get skinny. I’m dealing with a woman. She isn’t scared to run gear. I’ve had her on Anavar multiple times. Thought about maybe a low dose of GH?? She is already on 0.25 mg semaglutide weekly due to metabolic syndrome.

Just needs some tips on what I can encourage her to do to save our marriage. I like me some spicy pics. Especially being on the road majority of the time.
She don't need any gear if she is unwilling to put the work in. Cardio should be on his list besides weights and a good diet. I would suggest to her to go to one of these clinics first before gear too. They have new techniques out there, radio-frequency being one to tighten up skin and lose fat. I did on my obliques and lower back with excellent results for tightening skin.

She don't need any gear if she is unwilling to put the work in. Cardio should be on his list besides weights and a good diet. I would suggest to her to go to one of these clinics first before gear too. They have new techniques out there, radio-frequency being one to tighten up skin and lose fat. I did on my obliques and lower back with excellent results for tightening skin.
She puts in work for sure. She is impatient as hell. We’ve looked into clinics such like body sculpting and cupping. What is the radio frequency service actually called. I’ll look into it. She’s like 6’ 165lbs. Upper body is thin, her back is in single digit bf% but her legs and ass are thicka than a snicka (toned) and I love it about her. I’m just tired of her be littling herself bc it looks like cottage cheese lmao. We all have that troublesome part of the body. Butt and back legs.

She puts in work for sure. She is impatient as hell. We’ve looked into clinics such like body sculpting and cupping. What is the radio frequency service actually called. I’ll look into it. She’s like 6’ 165lbs. Upper body is thin, her back is in single digit bf% but her legs and ass are thicka than a snicka (toned) and I love it about her. I’m just tired of her be littling herself bc it looks like cottage cheese lmao. We all have that troublesome part of the body. Butt and back legs.
Geez there is so methods nowadays that actually work. Talk to a professional. Not going to be cheap as I pay in Romania.

My ex started gh and the stepper, she's no stranger to the gym and mountain bikes. But she added those 2 things in the morning and her cellulite has smoothed out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws