over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cellulitis,,ouch

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i have what i think is a mild case of cellulitis in my arm, going to the doc 2morrow to confirm. i did a search and saw that some of the guys here have used augumentin, cephalexin, keflex, levaquin, and bactrim. i also read that bactrim and levaquin can lead to tendon ruptures, so id like to stay away from them. any suggestions on what would be a good med to heal it up but wont cause tendon issues?

This has happened a couple times to me. Dr. Always prescribes keflex. A day or two on the meds and that bright hot red spot is gone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply bro, did you have any tendon issues with it? i was googling and it seems like there are some risk of tendon rupture with that drug as well.

im wondering if doxycycline would be good, im allergic to penicillin so that cuts some stuff out. ive taken doxy in the past with no tendon issues im kinda leaning towards that, if it is cellulitis.

Bactrim worked well for friend.

You're quickly getting to the point of being able to check every box under Previous Conditions when you go to a new doctors office.

As soon as I saw who it was from I thought the same thing. Dude, pack it up and move on, stick to GNC stuff, juice is not for you.

so a combination of 1) kidney scare + 2) abscess/cellulitis means juice isnt for me? how about the guys with high blood pressure, high hematocrit, high liver values, protein in urine, legal troubles due to AAS....ERECTION PROBLEMS?????,,,i guess the same applies for them? Maybe they should make the stuff illegal! :confused:

Last edited:
Maybe they should make the stuff illegal! :confused:

Well, they do that for a good reason. The stuff can be very dangerous when used in the wrong way. Most of us on here chose to ignore that though.

Well, they do that for a good reason. The stuff can be very dangerous when used in the wrong way. Most of us on here chose to ignore that though.

I agree. I feel like some people will go on one thread and complain "the gov't is retarded why do they bother with AAS but they let people drink", but as soon as someone has an issue they sound the alarm and tell you to quit AAS its not for you, or nominate you for the darwin award lol. In the end its everyones choice if they use AAS or not and how close they monitor and take care of their own health.

Maybe because they don't sound the alarm at every little problem they have. I have dark urine while on tren, I must have pee'd out my liver. I have a cough while injecting tren, must be a PE. My back hurts when I take Dbol, must be my kidneys. I drink 4 gallons of water a day and my sodium is low. I (meaning me, not you)got cellulitus my first few times due to a condition I didn't know about about. I didn't come posting about it, or all of my other maladies. These for the most part are illegal drugs, some meant for animals, that we are taking. Bad things happen, you seem to worry about ALL that bad things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131