over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cement factory

I know he was working the first weeks with Deasha but he got scared with him, Deasha only sent him weight thru text every day and he backed out

I know his wife is kinda rude when you are trying to hire him a few of my friends tried to get in touch with him but they said that she is the one in charge of emails and she is very very rude with potential costumers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No one is saying guys don't look good. Is Chase the guy who won the physique show (I think he is 27) or is he the young kid? I couldn't care less if some 27 year old wants to run 5 grams fo tren. But for me having a 17 year old on 200mg tren per day is a step too far but that's just me. If he was 27 going for the win then go for it I couldn't care less but 17 is really young.

While I agree with your moral stance,should he wait until he's 27 to win

Bostin just posted the cement factory cookie cutter bbing cycle. It's way less than you guys were saying... sad we have to rely on Bostin for truthful information and not ridiculous rumors. It's a fairly conservative and well thought out cycle. I'm definitely going to hire the guy next year.

Last edited:
Bostin just posted the cement factory cookie cutter bbing cycle. It's way less than you guys were saying... sad we have to rely on Bostin for truthful information and not ridiculous rumors. It's a fairly conservative and well thought out cycle. I'm definitely going to hire the guy next year.

Where? Let’s see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good buddy that worked with him to get him ready for a provincial level show up here in Canada...

100mg Test Prop EoD
100mg Mast Prop EoD
150mg Tren Ace EoD
200mg Winstrol ED
30mg Halotestin ED
50mg Anavar ED
200mg Proviron ED
0.5mg Caber E4D
1mg Adex ED
2.5mg Letro ED

that for entire prep,say 12-16 weeks?or just half way towards the end of prep?

can't imagine pinning all those for the whole 12 weeks prep let alone 16 weeks

Where? Let’s see it

It was deleted, unfortunately. But I did take a screenshot of the first page. The 2nd page had "6iu+ gh as money allows, clen: TBD, and 2.5mg letro+1mg adex". I don't recall what week he added letro+adex, maybe 2-4?

PIJaZ2G.png

imo these are very reasonable doses for a national level hw/shw. I expect that other than the very short burst of 200mg winstrol and huge AI blast, this is probably below the average for hw/shw nationals competitors. Tren is only 700mg/wk for 2 weeks! Plenty of 200lb 5'10 men's physique competitors have been running that for 12+ weeks after gh15 misinformation took over the scene for a while.

this is just pure jealousy by bostin....aj's guys been winning shows as of late and suddenly bostin comes out attacking him?

this is just pure jealousy by bostin....aj's guys been winning shows as of late and suddenly bostin comes out attacking him?

I consider it less of an attack that the kids around here claiming he's putting people on 1-1.4g tren. Publishing his cycle shouldn't be such a huge deal if it really is the dieting strategies that make the difference. (for the record, I believe this is the case, plenty of coaches prescribe way more and don't have guys coming in this consistently shredded).

I guess it's a little shitty that this component, as corroborated by the comments section while it was up, that it's what he gives nearly everyone.

I consider it less of an attack that the kids around here claiming he's putting people on 1-1.4g tren. Publishing his cycle shouldn't be such a huge deal if it really is the dieting strategies that make the difference. (for the record, I believe this is the case, plenty of coaches prescribe way more and don't have guys coming in this consistently shredded).

I guess it's a little shitty that this component, as corroborated by the comments section while it was up, that it's what he gives nearly everyone.

have his coached you?
You dont know buddy... he was my coach for 2 years ...i know , and that cycle is true... if you want to die in 2 shows good for you , or even if you want to have kidney failure go ahead, but i know another coaches with less dosages that put guys on stage in a way good conditioning and healthy after the show...be smart

Bostin Lloyd shared his drug protocol on Instagram and it got taken down.

Then, he shared his nutrition plan just today. Pretty sure that one's still up.

have his coached you?

You dont know buddy... he was my coach for 2 years ...i know , and that cycle is true... if you want to die in 2 shows good for you , or even if you want to have kidney failure go ahead, but i know another coaches with less dosages that put guys on stage in a way good conditioning and healthy after the show...be smart

This cycle won’t kill you unless you have underlying conditions

This cycle won’t kill you unless you have underlying conditions

yeah right , so you plan to compete just once in a year with that cycle...come on man... everyone is talking now...

It was deleted, unfortunately. But I did take a screenshot of the first page. The 2nd page had "6iu+ gh as money allows, clen: TBD, and 2.5mg letro+1mg adex". I don't recall what week he added letro+adex, maybe 2-4?

PIJaZ2G.png

imo these are very reasonable doses for a national level hw/shw. I expect that other than the very short burst of 200mg winstrol and huge AI blast, this is probably below the average for hw/shw nationals competitors. Tren is only 700mg/wk for 2 weeks! Plenty of 200lb 5'10 men's physique competitors have been running that for 12+ weeks after gh15 misinformation took over the scene for a while.

I have to agree, although I do think they are more than most need, these aren't THAT unreasonable for a high level advanced bodybuilder precontest, except the winny, that amount is probably the scariest part.

The problem would be if someone who isn't a hw/shw national level or higher level who has a lot of experience with these drugs using them at those levels, that would be dangerous.

I personally would never do doses that high, but I could see doing 70-80% of that if I was younger competing at the national level (which I never did).

I have to agree, although I do think they are more than most need, these aren't THAT unreasonable for a high level advanced bodybuilder precontest, except the winny, that amount is probably the scariest part.

The problem would be if someone who isn't a hw/shw national level or higher level who has a lot of experience with these drugs using them at those levels, that would be dangerous.

I personally would never do doses that high, but I could see doing 70-80% of that if I was younger competing at the national level (which I never did).

These doses are low for what most national non genetically gifted guys use. Especially the test and it’s a short cycle. Winnie is high but halo is pretty low. Rest is normal

From what I saw some have paid 4K for
a, in my eyes, very generic cycle that tons
of other people got too, word for word. Same with
the diet supposedly. That's the shocking part. :D
I would expect A LOT for that price tag.

Without commenting on the cycle per se, if I
was a coach like this I would have a problem
prescribing the drugs, especially to people
who I don't know. Some teen said he was coached by
him and got a similar cycle except the win was 300mg by the end and I think he said he ended up in the hospital too. I mean regardless of the specifics of the cycle there are always risks involved and what if you really hurt a client? We are already seeing some clients accusing him of hurting them. Worst job in the world :D but maybe worth it if you get 4K for copying and pasting an email, I don't know. :confused::D

These doses are low for what most national non genetically gifted guys use. Especially the test and it’s a short cycle. Winnie is high but halo is pretty low. Rest is normal

They definitely aren't low, more drugs don't make up for bad genetics, that is just an excuse gym bros use to massively overdo it IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws