over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cement factory

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone follow Aj on IG? He gets these guys pealed and full. Anyone know how super saturation day works? I know it's high carbs and I believe maybe a cheat?? I'm not exactly sure. Any input?

Anyone follow Aj on IG? He gets these guys pealed and full. Anyone know how super saturation day works? I know it's high carbs and I believe maybe a cheat?? I'm not exactly sure. Any input?

I have him on IG but I don't follow him as in actively search for info regarding his approaches. I will say his guys look fantastic and they definitely live up to the cement factory name. The things I heard about him that stood out was he put a 17 year old on 1g tren per week. Before anyone has a go that's just what I heard. Plus he hired all the top coaches in the past at the exact same time just to see their diet and drug protocols.

^^ This. Heavy on drugs and insulin. Your "saturation" day is just depleted for days prior and loading with insulin...

Crazy thought..message his current and past clients and what are their thoughts on his approaches and if theyd recommend him...

The carrot cake is a joke..just like muffins..when youre peeld your body doesnt see "cake" it sees fats and carbs..

Anyone knows what this guy charges?

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Yeah not much nice is being said about AJ. I know he has a 17 year old kid on 200mg of tren every day. Anyone can get people shredded if your taking everything under the sun.

Chase was in my comparison group at the NY Pro....that kid is peeled like an onion... all his guys are.... say what you want but they're doing something right over there....

Chase was in my comparison group at the NY Pro....that kid is peeled like an onion... all his guys are.... say what you want but they're doing something right over there....

No one is saying guys don't look good. Is Chase the guy who won the physique show (I think he is 27) or is he the young kid? I couldn't care less if some 27 year old wants to run 5 grams fo tren. But for me having a 17 year old on 200mg tren per day is a step too far but that's just me. If he was 27 going for the win then go for it I couldn't care less but 17 is really young.

No one is saying guys don't look good. Is Chase the guy who won the physique show (I think he is 27) or is he the young kid? I couldn't care less if some 27 year old wants to run 5 grams fo tren. But for me having a 17 year old on 200mg tren per day is a step too far but that's just me. If he was 27 going for the win then go for it I couldn't care less but 17 is really young.

Couldn't agree more!!

Yeah not much nice is being said about AJ. I know he has a 17 year old kid on 200mg of tren every day. Anyone can get people shredded if your taking everything under the sun.

I agree. If someone can't get shredded on 200mg tren a per day they must have serious issues. I am on 30mg tren a per day now and in the last week the changes are huge and my diet is just don't eat that much. I was still having cereal and plenty of milk etc. I could use 50mg per and get in great condition by simply not eating much but I am actually going to start a diet. If my head could handle 200mg tren I can imagine the changes would be crazy. I could probably eat 600g carbs per day and be ripped as I burn through carbs on tren.

I am the opposite of the "he only looks good due to drugs" crowd. I usually hate that talk. Most if they can't look good on 1g won't on 7g's or double that. But to get ripped is a different thing and for most people on that much tren they could literally just starve themselves and get shredded. They won't be big but they will look impressive. But it does take a certain type of person who can suffer like that. Although for most the drugs ruin the appetite anyway so it's just getting through feeling like shit due to the drugs (lethargic, can't sleep, anxious etc). Obviously I am just talking about getting ripped as in for the beach not stepping on an olympia stage.

200mgs a day of Winstrol plus all the other shit he has his guys on will dry you out pretty good :eek:

(and yes I said Winny)

Last edited:
From what ive seen online, he isnt "liked" by the other coaches in the industry.
Partly because of the dosages he pushes and because of him hiring all the top dudes, just to see what THEY do.

I reached out to him when i was prepping for a show. Prices aren THAT insane for what he delivers. He and Johnny Casalena (TeamProfx) are probably the 2 dudes right now realllly turning out the freaks. Consistent overall winners and pro card wins.

200mgs a day of Winstrol plus all the other shit he has his guys on will dry you out pretty good :eek:

(and yes I said Winny)

I feel like a 90 year old man after 2 weeks of 50mg winny per day. I hate the stuff. I have never been told an actual prep drug cycle from this guy but I am sure I could guess. You only have to look at his guys. That dryness is obviously not just diet and is drug induced. It works though but so it should. I bet 200 tren, 200mg proviron, 200 winny, 100 halo and ai's and anti-e's would also work. At least the guy doesn't preach low doses from my understanding so I can respect that. The worst for me are the guys who portray one thing then go and put their clients on crazy cycles behind the scenes.

From what ive seen online, he isnt "liked" by the other coaches in the industry.
Partly because of the dosages he pushes and because of him hiring all the top dudes, just to see what THEY do.

I reached out to him when i was prepping for a show. Prices aren THAT insane for what he delivers. He and Johnny Casalena (TeamProfx) are probably the 2 dudes right now realllly turning out the freaks. Consistent overall winners and pro card wins.

Didn't Matt Jansen also hire everyone or am I way off on that one? I know he is another one disliked by many. As I mentioned above I couldn't care less about drugs I just thought that 17 year old cycle was not right. I wouldn't have a 17 year old on any aas. But if it works it works and guys should know the risks. I like to see guys just go for it and do whatever it takes to get the best results. Just as long as they are open and don't pretend to be the opposite to people.

Johnny is a smart ass dude and definitely one of the top coaches out there and at very reasonable price.

Nobodies hating on him because of the dosages. Do you really think his are THAT much higher than other coaches advice?

So, he hired coaches, learned from them and now applies what he learned even better it appears? Almost like a student going to school learning and applying his education? Ppl hate because hes winning.. plain and simple. If dudes clients were in 3rd call outs nobody would say shit.

Didn't Matt Jansen also hire everyone or am I way off on that one? I know he is another one disliked by many. As I mentioned above I couldn't care less about drugs I just thought that 17 year old cycle was not right. I wouldn't have a 17 year old on any aas. But if it works it works and guys should know the risks. I like to see guys just go for it and do whatever it takes to get the best results. Just as long as they are open and don't pretend to be the opposite to people.

Nah, Jansen just steals other ppls clients they say. Everyone talks shit about each other its a joke.

Then when they meet up at nationals/North Americans and everyone is all "Hey bro, client X looks awesome! Great job!!" I've got some screen shots from whatsapp from top coaches all bashing each other then dick riding each other. Its high school, but for adults.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131