over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nicholls Fires Back - UNCENSORED

In fact, he made some claims in favor of all athletes, and was elected representative of the athletes. On the other hand, he liked to talk about punishing athletes who used implants or SEO, which seems legitimate to me.

I am aware of that but whilst most of his proposals would only benefit the athletes I don't really think he done it for just for them. Moreover, whilst what he wanted for the athletes was deserved and very fair he still comes across as an awkward type who probably complains a lot in life. I am sure he has many friends in bb but I think my general assessment of him was relatively accurate. I don't think he became the athletes representative because they all liked him but more they weren't that bothered and figured he would do a good job as he was already campaining for their rights long before he took the role. I think he has been great in many ways for bodybuilding and has only helped the other athletes in regards to their rights. Disliked may be a strong word but after seeing 100's of interviews over the years he definitely isn't liked by most of the main names. Plus most bodybuilders are very guarded so even when someone is a complete dick they very rarely publicly say so.

Grown men make their own choices and take responsibility for their actions. Only a total pussy would blame others for their actions. Does anyone here truly believe taking high doses of bodybuilding drugs doesn’t come with the possibility of health consequences and death? Grow the f@ck up!!!
Shawn Ray is a dick! I remember going into Golds Gym Vegas, and in the free weight section every heavy dumbbell was left on the floor surrounding the inclined and flat benches. Nobody was there but me. I went to the front desk and asked why all the dumbbells from 40Lbs up to 130Lbs were left on the ground. The manager said, “Shawn Ray was just here training for the Olympia.”

I can't even imagine doing that. I would feel like a tit leaving db's all over the place. There is no excuses and whilst it is something small it shows a lot about someone. Now I am far from strict but even if someone leaves 1 set of db's out on the floor they look like dicks. In one of my gyms it pisses me off the way they put the db's back in a random order when the weights are clearly marked in order and it's easy to put them where they should be. I will even put them back in the right places between sets so it's easier for me and others to train. It's not even my OCD kicking in but just common courtesy.

I can't even imagine doing that. I would feel like a tit leaving db's all over the place. There is no excuses and whilst it is something small it shows a lot about someone. Now I am far from strict but even if someone leaves 1 set of db's out on the floor they look like dicks. In one of my gyms it pisses me off the way they put the db's back in a random order when the weights are clearly marked in order and it's easy to put them where they should be. I will even put them back in the right places between sets so it's easier for me and others to train. It's not even my OCD kicking in but just common courtesy.

I'm the same way. Why people put 35 lb dumbbells in the 25 lb slots makes no sense to me. I also put cable attachments and other things away if they're lying on the floor next to the bench or machine I'm using. When I wipe down a bench, I bring the disinfectant bottle with me and am quite thorough with cleaning it. It's more common courtesy than OCD, I agree.

People are just disgusting. I pride myself in being the quietest, most courteous, and hardest trainer at my gym. I don't care how many plates someone loads on a bar or what their "status" is; that doesn't give you a license to be an asshole.

I always mistakenly thought he was a chemist for some reason, I just saw in another interview that he's a self-taught chemist and was actually a cop before that. At least Aceto is a licensed nutritionist.

I always mistakenly thought he was a chemist for some reason, I just saw in another interview that he's a self-taught chemist and was actually a cop before that. At least Aceto is a licensed nutritionist.

There is no such thing as a licensed nutritionist (at least in USA)

There is no such thing as a licensed nutritionist (at least in USA)
Well I meant to say that he studied nutrition in college :)

He actually has a theoretical background to work from regarding nutrition. Nicholls is completely self-taught.

Most gurus or experts are self-taught, whether they have science careers or not, it matters little, because those knowledge are not valid for competitive bodybuilding.

As much of an assclown Nichols seems to be as a human. Lots of body language to indicate he’s probably full of shit and diverting. But the fact is The guys he trained made a choice to use his methods. No one put a gun to their heads. He may have not given the healthiest advises but those driven individuals did the most they could in every way possible to aid their success. They all probably damaged themselves pretty decently before using him and probably would have eventually met the same fate without his help.

LOL I know several, as well. Many don't have a steroid addiction, they have a tren addiction. I guess nothing changes your look faster, though. When you swear off tren, then place a huge order out of the blue, pull that amber oil into that syringe and say 'here I fuckin go again', you've got an issue lol.

Giving up Tren isn’t as hard as people think. I’ve done it probably 3 or 4 times.

i trained with chad for my 2nd national level show back in 2006 i believe it was. the only thing i didnt agree on with his protocol was inj. lasix, otherwise his drug doses for me were about what i expected. he didnt have the communication that i expected from a coach is the only reason why i switched 2 yrs later. as far as a person goes, he was always cool to me, i have no neg things to say about him

Get big but this diuretic and starve shit to win a plastic trophy is insane too many of the 90s guys had later health issues. Screw dietetics and fat burners and stimulants and thyroid hormones that stuff will kill you. That shit is a cancer to the sport.

Can someone sum this up way too long to actually watch does Chad tell us anything useful?

Wow ok just read Sean Rays accusations and I knew about Nasser and Flex having issues but didnt realize Chad trained Youngblood and Mccarver you got to be kidding me

Damn he is dropping names Don long I remember that guy he worked with chad as well?

To be fair, Dallas went through by other hands, but, when Dallas went to pose in front of Manion, I think he was with Chad and Shawn came out saying that Dallas seemed about to collapse.

Me too. I pick up dumbbells people leave on the ground, and I rearrange the dumbbells properly. I can’t stand inconsiderate people. This world has way too many of them these days. It’s a sign of the times.

All this talk of shaun ray in a negative way and im here thinking "you know, i bet a lot of people talk about me like this when im not around."

Then you say more or less "all those dumbells on the floor were shaun ray's" and I immediately think "fuck that guy. Theyre probably right about shawn ray."

I love it when I go to grab 30s, grab them, walk away from the rack, and i have a 30 and 32.5. Thats the best. The ensuing Easter egg hunt for the matching dumbbell is always a blast.

Completely off topic but if i can grab hundreds and walk away from the rack to use them, why is there always some chud standing in front of the dumbbell rack doing bicep curls that everyone has to walk around? I bet shaun ray did that too.

Me too. I pick up dumbbells people leave on the ground, and I rearrange the dumbbells properly. I can’t stand inconsiderate people. This world has way too many of them these days. It’s a sign of the times.

All this talk of shaun ray in a negative way and im here thinking "you know, i bet a lot of people talk about me like this when im not around."

Then you say more or less "all those dumbells on the floor were shaun ray's" and I immediately think "fuck that guy. Theyre probably right about shawn ray."

I love it when I go to grab 30s, grab them, walk away from the rack, and i have a 30 and 32.5. Thats the best. The ensuing Easter egg hunt for the matching dumbbell is always a blast.

Completely off topic but if i can grab hundreds and walk away from the rack to use them, why is there always some chud standing in front of the dumbbell rack doing bicep curls that everyone has to walk around? I bet shaun ray did that too.
This is the one thing I feel bad about in that when I do 100Lb dumbbell shrugs I stand in front of the spot I got them from because my left leg and knees are so messed up I’m afraid I’d fall down if I move. My left leg has nerve damage and has been known to collapse at times. I do my 13 reps, put them back, and get out of the way until my next set.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear