over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nicholls Fires Back - UNCENSORED

Haha, I really don't know what to think about this. Shawn Ray hasn't been getting enough attention lately, apparently, so he did what he does best... Talk shit.

I'm not so quick to call a guy a murderer without, you know, due process and all that shit. He does have a fairly disproportionate number of guys he's coached, however, that have had major health issues or just up and died. I think we also have to take into account that, for a while, Chad was the guy training all the biggest top pros. I don't think anyone was necessarily forcing them to take insane amounts, I think they were able to do that all by their lonesome...

I dunno, I get the feeling the guy is a douche, but that doesn't make him a killer.

And how many fuckin bodybuilding related people is this Ben David dude gonna interview? Holy crap, seems like he's run the gamut already just in a month or so... Lol

I think we also have to take into account that, for a while, Chad was the guy training all the biggest top pros.

There are too many boys related to Chad who have had problems, however, at that same time, there was only another preparation guru, Aceto, who seems to be free of sick or dead boys.

Pretty good interview IMO opinion. But he says "like" about 200-300x.

Here's the Cliff's notes on the deaths SR accuses of him:

Naser: worked with him for 3 years/shows. Died 14 years after Chad last worked with him.
Dallas: worked with him for 3 months
Flex: born with a genetic kidney condition
Tom Prince: don't think Chad mentions it but Tom has previously talked about his serious abuse of NSAIDs.

And how many fuckin bodybuilding related people is this Ben David dude gonna interview? Holy crap, seems like he's run the gamut already just in a month or so... Lol

It's nice to see bodybuilders getting some attention. Issues like dead bodybuilders isn't a great subject. Hopefully he interviews more successful bodybuilders, like he did with Dorian.

Chad "literally" Nicholls

Reactions: Bio
Shawn always seems so bitter. Even when he says something positive, it’s almost always a backhanded compliment.

I will say this, Ronnie and Flex have never said one bad thing about Chad.

Chad "literally" Nicholls

Yea Thinker, that was pretty bad... After the first few minutes, I started playing the over/under game with my buddy who was watching it with me on how many times he would say "literally" in the next 2 minutes...

However, it has made me pay A LOT more attention to what I say/the way I say things when I speak now, because so much of the "likes" "literally" "um's" "you know's" are so unconscious and automatic. Really has brought back an awareness to what I'm saying that wasn't really there as much before

Reactions: Bio
I have a few thoughts on this. Firstly, you know what you are getting with Shaun in a way. He is a bit of as tit plain and simple but he doesn't try to hide that. He was hated by most as a competitor because he was all about himself and that hasn't really changed over the years. Nothing to do with this subject matter but in general I actually agree with most of the things Shaun says regarding bodybuilding. He has been great for bodybuilding over the years in many ways. I enjoy most of his interviews and he is a very sharp thinker.

Now Chad on the other hand I just think has been quite lucky in many ways. He come at the right time. He doesn't come across well in interviews. If you look at 95%+ of the comments on these recent videos everyone states they think he is lying and very dodgy and hiding things. Now I would never go by you-tube comments but it's interesting to see how many have jumped on Shaun's side.

I have seen some of Chad's protocols and he isn't overly aggressive especially compared to some others. I do think he experimented (on his guys) with certain things (diuretics etc) without having the proper knowledge. Milo Sarcev's story comes to mind but it's fairly obvious after years of following bodybuilding. Listening to Chad talk drugs in that video shows he has the most basic knowledge and that's crazy considering who he is and how many years he has been in the sport. He was shown a pic of exemestane and mentioned how it's an AI but there is also aromasin as well that people use :eek: Now he is nowhere as bad as other coaches and still could go through each compound even if some of the things he stated were incorrect.

Now do I think Chad is to blame for the deaths... no. He obviously assisted and many guys training under him had no idea and literally just done what he told them to do. However they were all adults prepared to do anything they could to succeed. I am sure most would have had the same issues without being coached by Chad. Although he brought up Flex's disease but again that Milos Sarcev story (using diuretics on Flex without in depth knowledge of what they do) comes to mind which is not good at all. You can't blame him for guys dying years after using him and especially when they were all heavy abusers long before they ever met Chad. No one forced anyone and Chad helped many of them out. Many of those guys were loaded up on alsorts of things (nsaids, other painkillers, sleeping drugs (ghb etc), other downers (diazepam etc), strong stimulants (speed etc) and whatever else they can get their hands on. Chad helped people get big and big people die young (especially with drugs in the equation) but you can't directly blame him for their deaths.

It's also worth noting none of the bodybuilders alive coached by him have a bad word to say about him. Flex who had all the kidney issues post show only has good things to say about him. That should mean something. Ronnie even says he would have never won the O without Chad. He obviously helped him get bigger but most importantly taught him how to come in drier which made all the difference. Although Ronnie is the ultimate genetic freak and could be top 15 at the O following a diet full of holes without any real knowledge of how to dry out so with Chad's knowledge he was unstoppable.

I think you can go both ways with this. By the way Boyer Coe has come out and flat out sides with Shawn Ray and stated he never said what Chad stated so that only makes Chad look bad. The reason I say you can go both ways with this is I don't think Chad should be blamed for some of the reasons I listed above. There are other coaches way more aggressive who have great reps. I believe Dallas's cycle is gonna come out that he used before ever hiring Chad and trust me it's beyond crazy. Even when looking at the likes of Craig Titus the Dallas cycle I saw is crazy. I don't know if it is genuine but it is insane. Regardless, it's obvious Dallas was taking ridiculous amounts for his entire BB career so to blame Chad for his death after traning him for a few months is silly. Now the diuretic protocol could have made the difference but looking at Dallas's genetics and past drug use it was bound to happen unless he suddenly quit BB and dropped 100 pounds.

I have a few thoughts on this. Firstly, you know what you are getting with Shaun in a way. He is a bit of as tit plain and simple but he doesn't try to hide that. He was hated by most as a competitor because he was all about himself and that hasn't really changed over the years. Nothing to do with this subject matter but in general I actually agree with most of the things Shaun says regarding bodybuilding. He has been great for bodybuilding over the years in many ways. I enjoy most of his interviews and he is a very sharp thinker.

Now Chad on the other hand I just think has been quite lucky in many ways. He come at the right time. He doesn't come across well in interviews. If you look at 95%+ of the comments on these recent videos everyone states they think he is lying and very dodgy and hiding things. Now I would never go by you-tube comments but it's interesting to see how many have jumped on Shaun's side.

I have seen some of Chad's protocols and he isn't overly aggressive especially compared to some others. I do think he experimented (on his guys) with certain things (diuretics etc) without having the proper knowledge. Milo Sarcev's story comes to mind but it's fairly obvious after years of following bodybuilding. Listening to Chad talk drugs in that video shows he has the most basic knowledge and that's crazy considering who he is and how many years he has been in the sport. He was shown a pic of exemestane and mentioned how it's an AI but there is also aromasin as well that people use :eek: Now he is nowhere as bad as other coaches and still could go through each compound even if some of the things he stated were incorrect.

Now do I think Chad is to blame for the deaths... no. He obviously assisted and many guys training under him had no idea and literally just done what he told them to do. However they were all adults prepared to do anything they could to succeed. I am sure most would have had the same issues without being coached by Chad. Although he brought up Flex's disease but again that Milos Sarcev story (using diuretics on Flex without in depth knowledge of what they do) comes to mind which is not good at all. You can't blame him for guys dying years after using him and especially when they were all heavy abusers long before they ever met Chad. No one forced anyone and Chad helped many of them out. Many of those guys were loaded up on alsorts of things (nsaids, other painkillers, sleeping drugs (ghb etc), other downers (diazepam etc), strong stimulants (speed etc) and whatever else they can get their hands on. Chad helped people get big and big people die young (especially with drugs in the equation) but you can't directly blame him for their deaths.

It's also worth noting none of the bodybuilders alive coached by him have a bad word to say about him. Flex who had all the kidney issues post show only has good things to say about him. That should mean something. Ronnie even says he would have never won the O without Chad. He obviously helped him get bigger but most importantly taught him how to come in drier which made all the difference. Although Ronnie is the ultimate genetic freak and could be top 15 at the O following a diet full of holes without any real knowledge of how to dry out so with Chad's knowledge he was unstoppable.

I think you can go both ways with this. By the way Boyer Coe has come out and flat out sides with Shawn Ray and stated he never said what Chad stated so that only makes Chad look bad. The reason I say you can go both ways with this is I don't think Chad should be blamed for some of the reasons I listed above. There are other coaches way more aggressive who have great reps. I believe Dallas's cycle is gonna come out that he used before ever hiring Chad and trust me it's beyond crazy. Even when looking at the likes of Craig Titus the Dallas cycle I saw is crazy. I don't know if it is genuine but it is insane. Regardless, it's obvious Dallas was taking ridiculous amounts for his entire BB career so to blame Chad for his death after traning him for a few months is silly. Now the diuretic protocol could have made the difference but looking at Dallas's genetics and past drug use it was bound to happen unless he suddenly quit BB and dropped 100 pounds.

I could be wrong but wasn't Dallas using low test and 3cc of tren a day?

I'm with Elvia. I'm in no way plugged in with competitive bodybuilding, and don't know these guys personally. I am a huge fan, and have followed the sport since the early 2000's, so I remember when Sean, Ronnie and Craig Titus were all competing. Based on what I know, all the dudes that came to Chad were already heavy users. These aren't children we are talking about. Maybe some of his insulin/diuretic protocols were dangerous, but these guys knew what the were signing up for. Most of them died from years of abuse, not just from a few contest preps. I could be wrong.

And Shawn Ray always came off as super petty and self-absorbed to me. It sounds like he has a personal vendetta against Chad, no so much out of genuine concern for those dudes. Great bodybuilder though.

He was hated by most as a competitor because he was all about himself and that hasn't really changed over the years.

In fact, he made some claims in favor of all athletes, and was elected representative of the athletes. On the other hand, he liked to talk about punishing athletes who used implants or SEO, which seems legitimate to me.

I'm with Elvia. I'm in no way plugged in with competitive bodybuilding, and don't know these guys personally. I am a huge fan, and have followed the sport since the early 2000's, so I remember when Sean, Ronnie and Craig Titus were all competing. Based on what I know, all the dudes that came to Chad were already heavy users. These aren't children we are talking about. Maybe some of his insulin/diuretic protocols were dangerous, but these guys knew what the were signing up for. Most of them died from years of abuse, not just from a few contest preps. I could be wrong.

And Shawn Ray always came off as super petty and self-absorbed to me. It sounds like he has a personal vendetta against Chad, no so much out of genuine concern for those dudes. Great bodybuilder though.

Shawn has a personal vendetta against everyone lol. He's just one of those people who never has anything good to say about anyone but himself, and if there's not enough drama going around, well he's gonna make some, goddammit.

I agree, great bodybuilder. Thank fuck he didn't get Mr Olympia, though, I wouldn't want to see him as a representative for the sport.

Shawn hates all gurus alike, lol, when he worked at MD, he hit Cedric, an MD athlete who was prepared by Aceto. That caused some problems.

Grown men make their own choices and take responsibility for their actions. Only a total pussy would blame others for their actions. Does anyone here truly believe taking high doses of bodybuilding drugs doesn’t come with the possibility of health consequences and death? Grow the f@ck up!!!
Shawn Ray is a dick! I remember going into Golds Gym Vegas, and in the free weight section every heavy dumbbell was left on the floor surrounding the inclined and flat benches. Nobody was there but me. I went to the front desk and asked why all the dumbbells from 40Lbs up to 130Lbs were left on the ground. The manager said, “Shawn Ray was just here training for the Olympia.”

Grown men make their own choices and take responsibility for their actions. Only a total pussy would blame others for their actions. Does anyone here truly believe taking high doses of bodybuilding drugs doesn’t come with the possibility of health consequences and death? Grow the f@ck up!!!
Shawn Ray is a dick! I remember going into Golds Gym Vegas, and in the free weight section every heavy dumbbell was left on the floor surrounding the inclined and flat benches. Nobody was there but me. I went to the front desk and asked why all the dumbbells from 40Lbs up to 130Lbs were left on the ground. The manager said, “Shawn Ray was just here training for the Olympia.”

Funny, he definitely seems like that exact kind of douchebag lol

What the hells up with the dyed devil beard? Chads a smart dude, likes how he goes into genetics and how nutrition, training, genes/drugs are in order for one to compete on an amature level. Then onto say to compete as an IFBB pro and be at the top genes matter more, and I agree.

Love how he criticizes how too many guys are using tren and its really only meant for competitors the last 5-8 weeks before competition. I know a couple local guys that dont compete that stay on it around the year. How he cut Dallas doses in half and I absolutely believe it. Dallas was at my second competition, and we talked. Super nice guy and we talked about training together as we lived 40 minutes away. Great interview

What the hells up with the dyed devil beard? Chads a smart dude, likes how he goes into genetics and how nutrition, training, genes/drugs are in order for one to compete on an amature level. Then onto say to compete as an IFBB pro and be at the top genes matter more, and I agree.

Love how he criticizes how too many guys are using tren and its really only meant for competitors the last 5-8 weeks before competition. I know a couple local guys that dont compete that stay on it around the year. How he cut Dallas doses in half and I absolutely believe it. Dallas was at my second competition, and we talked. Super nice guy and we talked about training together as we lived 40 minutes away. Great interview

LOL I know several, as well. Many don't have a steroid addiction, they have a tren addiction. I guess nothing changes your look faster, though. When you swear off tren, then place a huge order out of the blue, pull that amber oil into that syringe and say 'here I fuckin go again', you've got an issue lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131