over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHAD NICHOLLS INSULIN THEORY PT2

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Hey has anyone tried using slin this way yet? How many shot per day/wk?
As was said Chad theory (according to LATS) is 1x wk, every 6hr that one day.

Results?

Also I may do as instynct999 said - only administer post workout
(one daily dose) maybe 2-3x wk. I dont think the insulin resistance would be any greater this way than doing every 6hr 1day wk. Also, knowing that post workout is the time that slin's effect would be most needed/benificial.

I've had good results doing mine 2-3x's/week post workout. I'm gonna stick with that.

Chad's "theory" is bullshit.

Do you really think chad's actually going to tell people what to do and how to do it, 100%?

What he says he does, and what he actually does, are two different things.

i have not tried his theory, but i am curious about it. i believe wylde wrote about it in the thread i started. he explained it. wylde and chad know more than me, but i have a hard time understanding it and how that would be effective. but, i will try it in my next cycle. who knows, i might make nasser my bitch...i can dream cant i??

unless you workout 7x/week i'd say you can do post-workout shots every time with no reduc=tion in sensitivity

even 7 likely fine, but 5x is a good max if conservative natured

Chad is just off here IMO, if he can prove his logic with any rational argument or studies bring em on

use Log though IMO for several reasons

I use it 3 times a week twice a day and after workouts but i only train every 5 to 7 days. In coutest prep i use it when i am carbing up, but once a week??? no man, Mickey mouse use more insulin than Chad Nicholls.
Big-h

I AGREE WITH THE USING THE LOG. it is in and out, no muss and no fuss. i have talked to a couple of docs that come down to my gym about insulin. if used only 4 or so times a week, they can not see were you would lose insulin sensitivity. especially if log is used were it is in and out so quick. but, wylde spoke of this and he made a few good points going the other way and backing up chads theory. so who knows..... :confused:

I do

:D

, ...and for a rare occurence a doc is pretty much right about something (most docs know shit about so much it is scary) and they are usually very conservative in thought

Agreed. i have two docs, one experienced with bodybuilders, another one the official doc for a football team, both laughed at the idea that the amounts of insulin we use in a week, could cause us to become insulin insensitive/diabetic.
Besides, if one is really worried about it, they can just use metformin on the days that they don't use insulin.

chad doesnt want to give out exactly what he does somehow when asked for logical explanations , thats even more irritating ....

greetings bro's,
i just wanted to throw some 2 cents your way regarding most doctors...
i am an RN and have worked open heart surgery, post op recovery, burn unit and psych emergency....
most doctors ARE full of shit and it scares me to, in fact do y'all really want to know what a good RN does? anticipate what the doctor should do, when to do it, what to order, and if the fucker doesnt listen to our opinion, then make sure whatever procedure or meds he orders doesnt kill the patient....
now, it isnt always this bad, but those dudes, their training focus is different, some get really good at a procedure, many are good at general interpretations of signs and symptoms, lab values and so forth, but this is in reference to what is currently acceptable by a mostly conservative medical body that is highly influenced by pharmaceutical companies that would have you and me taking samples of some new worthless drug, or worse, something dangerous....
there are some incredible docs out there, they know their shit and then some, but i am continually impressed by the ammount of knowledge and research my BB bro's do...
alot of things are based on published reports, this is why some docs think being published is the shit as there will be some other docs referring to their article and making DECISIONS based on this....
you guys do exhaustive research in my opinion and allow folks to disagree, keep this type of communication up, no agendas and being open minded.
finally, with regards to this post and insulin, the biggest concern with slin continues to be the goal of not bottoming ones blood sugar out and becoming lethally hypoglycemic, somebody here wrote, ' i make sure i eat within 1/2 hour of slin administration, and then i eat some more...'

I use it Mon and Thursday 12iu's 3 times per day only on those 2 days. It works great and was Chads idea.LOL

RY

Ry Roid said:
I use it Mon and Thursday 12iu's 3 times per day only on those 2 days. It works great and was Chads idea.LOL

RY

and is this in comparison with you using it 4-5x/week at the same dosing sched??

I actually am just on hum r and I think it actually works better using 2 times per week as opposed to everyday since your receptors don't seem to clog up.

RY

Ry Roid said:
I actually am just on hum r and I think it actually works better using 2 times per week as opposed to everyday since your receptors don't seem to clog up.

RY

At what hours you take it?

ED may be a bit much but receptors will be nice and sensitive using at 4x/week especially with some help from sensitizing agents

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws