over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHAD NICHOLLS INSULIN THEORY

well exercise itself help maintains slin sensitivity and there are the compounds i mentioned to further help maintain sensitivity

I like insulin very much.

I use Humulin -R every other day 10 iu at 6 am with 100 gr. of maltodextrin and 40 gr protein shake and 10 iu. at 2 pm with the same shake, and after workout in off season. 40 minutes after this shake is very important to have meals with high glucose level carbs to avoid hipoglicemy.

In countest prep I use it only the days of carb up of corse, and stop using 30 days before the show to avoid fat and liquid retention.

The use of every insulin is a very dangerous, be carefull if you are working, riding a long way, walking without your foods, type of life, etc.

Have glucose tabs with you, and first thing is think if it is nessesary to you to use this product, i think insulin is for a high level competition bb, you can get a great phisique without it.

Remember principiants have to get big step by step.......

............there is no space for the littles !!!!!!!!!!
but you have to be alive.

Bigheinz

Hey has anyone tried using slin this way yet? How many shot per day/wk?
As was said Chad theory (according to LATS) is 1x wk, every 6hr that one day.

Results?

Also I may do as instynct999 said - only administer post workout
(one daily dose) maybe 2-3x wk. I dont think the insulin resistance would be any greater this way than doing every 6hr 1day wk. Also, knowing that post workout is the time that slin's effect would be most needed/benificial.

So

Are we talking about using humalog or humalin r on this every 6 hours in one day once a week dosing?
Way I understand it is that Chad likes his competitors to use the humalin r.

It cant be Humulin R.
To use Humulin R every 6 hours is very dangerous after 6 pm so you only can get 3 shots a day in my opinion this is alot of risk and you can be die while you are sleeping.
Humalog makes me sick all the times i used. I dont know why.

Hmmm humalin r? That stays active in your system for 6 hours as i remember. So you shoot it every 6 hrs to keep the slin pumpin through your body all day long? How would you predict when its going to spike or not? How does your eating schedule go? Id like to see this outlined a little better.

I used humalog at 10iu post workout for 4 weeks, and at times no matter how perfect i had my timing sometimes id start shaking or get unbelieveably hungry. Would it be safe to go through your whole day like that, like this suggests?

Opinion

instynct999 said:
Well still with some Caution in mind would it not be reasonable to be safe and do slin EOD or perhaps even 4days/weeks for a shrt period of time say 3-4 week cycle----for year round use 2 days /week is smart to stay safe or just use post-workout

The more I read Instynct999s posts, the more I see how much he knows. This is by no means any disrespect to anyone else on these boards, but I am very impressed with his knowledge.

Phil, I totally agree. If you want to check out some more info from the man check out Animal's board and anabolicbeast.

bigheinz said:
I like insulin very much.

I use Humulin -R every other day 10 iu at 6 am with 100 gr. of maltodextrin and 40 gr protein shake and 10 iu. at 2 pm with the same shake, and after workout in off season. 40 minutes after
Bigheinz

I wonder how can such small dosages be enough for muscle/strength gains?
Usually my slin only cycle begins from 20 i.u. (Actrapid or Humulin R) in the morning before meal and 10 i.u. post workout ED. It's very important to KEEP hypo state for 30-40 minutes and only after that eat protein meal. Hypoglycemic state stimulates GH secretion. Post workout slin injection requires shake immediately.

Using such method I've inscrease e.g. my full (not parallel) squat weight from 160kg x 5 up to 185kg x 8 during 2 weeks after the cycle beginning! Only on slin.

Different bodies

We are all different and will react differently to the same drugs....i can say from my experience with other guys that doing 10ius post workout after back(tuesday) and legs(friday) is the best way to go...your back is 30% of your mass and your legs are 50% so you get the hormone spike levels from those major bodyparts and by adding insulin you get a great cocktail...

not too much but a much more effective and safe route to go to grow quickly and safely...

bigbaldbulldog said:
We are all different and will react differently to the same drugs....i can say from my experience with other guys that doing 10ius post workout after back(tuesday) and legs(friday) is the best way to go...your back is 30% of your mass and your legs are 50% so you get the hormone spike levels from those major bodyparts and by adding insulin you get a great cocktail...

not too much but a much more effective and safe route to go to grow quickly and safely...

i've been considering trying insulin and i like the sound of this theory and schedule. but, what type of insulin would it be best to use at this 10iu post workout only, tues and fri schedule? and taken this way, what is the best way to take in the right carbs and pro?

btw, my aas usage is 900mg cyp and 650mg deca/week.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner