over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

In his own words, VB didn't come to contribute to the forum. Someone started a thread about him and he hopped on to defend himself and then bailed. His constant lamenting about how unfairly he is treated can be annoying but the content itself isn't bad I don't think. I've learned a few things from him.
A long time knowledge member here Rex posted something negative abt him. Roughly 3 days and VB was out!

VB has an audience and they pay for his content. Problem is there’s soooo many years of information here from hardcore gym rats, enthusiasts, pro’s, featured members, IFBB’s, etc. Point is PM wasn’t his usual much younger individual audience who’s trying to learn the game. It’s FULL of longtime vets and older members who’ve already climbed the mountain.

I don’t follow him at all, but I was curious when he abruptly showed up to see what he had to contribute. It was disappointing in reality…. He figured out real quick this would be a waste cause he wants people to pay him.

It felt like he came here to try and advertise and direct some traffic towards his site.

Cage

A long time knowledge member here Rex posted something negative abt him. Roughly 3 days and VB was out!

VB has an audience and they pay for his content. Problem is there’s soooo many years of information here from hardcore gym rats, enthusiasts, pro’s, featured members, IFBB’s, etc. Point is PM wasn’t his usual much younger individual audience who’s trying to learn the game. It’s FULL of longtime vets and older members who’ve already climbed the mountain.

I don’t follow him at all, but I was curious when he abruptly showed up to see what he had to contribute. It was disappointing in reality…. He figured out real quick this would be a waste cause he wants people to pay him.

It felt like he came here to try and advertise and direct some traffic towards his site.

Cage
Fair enough my man. I don't really disagree with any of that. At the end of the day, I'm here and not on his site. Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Cage
Is he One of the guys who calls his paid stuff a " Master class" or "degree"? One guy was selling degrees on knowing what steroids to take. Wonder how that would look on my resume.

Fair enough my man. I don't really disagree with any of that. At the end of the day, I'm here and not on his site. Out of curiosity, how old are you?
Had to think abt that one… I’m abt to turn 45.

Cage

Is he One of the guys who calls his paid stuff a " Master class" or "degree"? One guy was selling degrees on knowing what steroids to take. Wonder how that would look on my resume.
I’m not sure about that one, but I believe he refers to hisself as a Gorilla… And his followers or subscribers being part of his tribe. I could be wrong here, so if someone knows for sure they can chime in.

Cage

I "did" like Victor and even did 2 Skype consults with him a few years ago. Def worth the price he was charging back then. He likes to talk so I kinda had to keep him on track as we went through my questions.

Shortly after my last consult he started getting irritated pretty easily and it got to be really annoying. It was almost like a guy on social media with no real friends so he posts comments to have some sort of daily dialogue with people. Then as stated he'd just get in pissing matches, quickly butt hurt, then delete the person.

According to him, everyone steals his Black "safer use" models.
His safer use model is:
-As much Test as you can handle with no AI
-Use only human approved compounds
-Build cycles so you don't need an AI

Not exactly earth shattering info.

He does have good content but not $600 worth a year.

I'm all about mother fuckers getting dealt when they talk PERSONAL Shit. Riding the Karmaic Wave.
But - Is this turning into something like the strength cartel fat asses trying to press rich piana?

as someone who deeply idolizes classic bodybuilding and its culture, not sure this is the answer or stigma we want.

bodybuilding is an art, and yes shawn ray is extremely toxic and a psychologist would have a field day on his NPD ass, yet still as a mature adult I am able to separate my appreciation for him and his contribution the sport, also his unreal genetics and physique back in the day was inspiring.

I am all for old school going head up one on one to settle a dispute if words have proven obsolete. Plus people sue. It ain't worth it.
Nothing to see here. Just a young guy trying to act tough pressing a old frail guy who he knows isn’t going to do anything. One guy was scared and the other one was glad he was scared. If he came up to me talking like that he’d have to back his words up right there. Just being honest. But Shawn is a very disrespectful, arrogant person. I could care less about his contributions to the sport. His mouth is way too disrespectful.

I "did" like Victor and even did 2 Skype consults with him a few years ago. Def worth the price he was charging back then. He likes to talk so I kinda had to keep him on track as we went through my questions.

Shortly after my last consult he started getting irritated pretty easily and it got to be really annoying. It was almost like a guy on social media with no real friends so he posts comments to have some sort of daily dialogue with people. Then as stated he'd just get in pissing matches, quickly butt hurt, then delete the person.

According to him, everyone steals his Black "safer use" models.
His safer use model is:
-As much Test as you can handle with no AI
-Use only human approved compounds
-Build cycles so you don't need an AI

Not exactly earth shattering info.

He does have good content but not $600 worth a year.
Seems like sound advice especially not using an ai and if you need one your doing something wrong. But definitely not anything someone should spend $ on.

Nothing to see here. Just a young guy trying to act tough pressing a old frail guy who he knows isn’t going to do anything. One guy was scared and the other one was glad he was scared. If he came up to me talking like that he’d have to back his words up right there. Just being honest. But Shawn is a very disrespectful, arrogant person. I could care less about his contributions to the sport. His mouth is way too disrespectful.
Yup, a safe person to approach (Shawn Ray). If Eddie Hall said the same stuff, the kid would shit his pants and not say a word.
Tards, the whole lot of 'em...

VB managed to alienate every single "ally" he had, most lately John Jewett. If everyone thnks you're a jackass then maybe you are a jackass. VB couldn't even have a forum on his own site because members were chiming in whereas Victor thought everyone should just sit down, shut up and listen LOL. Now he shut down commenting on IG to "please the no drama crowd." He is the drama LOL.

VB is right about a number of things though. Most "experts" don't know wtf they are talking about. But there are also a number of things he says that are questionable but there's no way to engage him in debate. He says he's NEVER been wrong even once LOL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws