over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

Shawn just doesn't have a filter and can't shut up. It is actually funny as shit. Was talking to him during an NPC prejudging when Bikini division first came out and he was making up totally random criteria for which he figured they were being ranked.

Haha! i can’t take all the credit though, there’s been a lot of good material to work with around here lately!
Definitely! There's multiple good threads going right now providing a lot of good material like you mentioned @SouthernMuscle. All morning I've been lmfao at all the great posts on the board right now, quite entertaining.🤘😂👍

Fightning outside a ring where both parties agree on terms is for apes :)
I agree completely...I'd much rather watch two dudes in a UFC ring rolling around on the floor dry-humping each other for 25mins:unsure::LOL:

Give me those good old bum/street fights videos from years back any day...Those were worth watching:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I mentioned before that the Nichols train and live here.

I can’t say I would not have done the same thing, certainly when I was 20 yrs old.
I believe he got the nicer of the two brothers. The younger one is who he better watch for. When you talk that much shit it’s no surprise to get called out.
I’m in the same area as you, I also train at Rage Fitness but have never met them.

I guess you got a very successful life with your view on things : >

just the fact that you remembered an old post of mine is kinda... sad...
Why yes, i have struck a nice balance with my life, i appreciate your interest

having an awesome memory and the ability to recall is never a bad thing sweetie

but the thing about your post that was memorable was a (i assume grown) man who was/is proud to be a “worthless piece of shit” (your words), and felt strongly enough about it to let us all know

🤷🏻‍♂️ your words bro bro, idk why you’re getting butthurt when you read them again

More interesting than then talking about the guy in Thailand or the liver guy in grown men soap operas. Don't have a strong opinion but if he threatened to kick his ass if he talks about his dad again will be interested to see if he does, and if he follows through on his threat or just makes a YouTube video talking tough

If his goal was to film it and get attention probably worked. Has no idea this guy existed but did google him today.

Why yes, i have struck a nice balance with my life, i appreciate your interest

having an awesome memory and the ability to recall is never a bad thing sweetie

but the thing about your post that was memorable was a (i assume grown) man who was/is proud to be a “worthless piece of shit” (your words), and felt strongly enough about it to let us all know

🤷🏻‍♂️ your words bro bro, idk why you’re getting butthurt when you read them again
I stand by my words :) i just find it sad you got so little going for you, that you recall old posts, but yea lets call it "awesome memory" lmao
lmao

I stand by my words :) i just find it sad you got so little going for you, that you recall old posts, but yea lets call it "awesome memory" lmao
lmao
not my fault you said it 🤷🏻‍♂️
but with each post you make, it becomes more apparent that your original statement was accurate

53CADD99-1EF5-4206-B541-00048A0B96C9.gif

I don't think Chad should've let his immature roid raging child verbally assault a 57 year old.

I get he is defending his father but intimidating an old weak guy way past his prime is a bad look.

I agree completely...I'd much rather watch two dudes in a UFC ring rolling around on the floor dry-humping each other for 25mins:unsure::LOL:

Give me those good old bum/street fights videos from years back any day...Those were worth watching:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
one of those fools i know fought on there from where I grew up it was a cholo vs skinhead fight he got mopped up actually by the skin, "felony fights" it was fools usually who just were fresh out from jail or the pen

Maybe an interesting scenario. Suppose tiny Shawn has a pile of evidence that Chad pushes things on his clients. After Chad Jr. threatens Shawn the later files for an order of protection. Then he yaps again about Chad. Then jr silly slaps him (assault). Then Tiny Shawn presses charges and all the evidence rolls out. Just a scenario.

Maybe an interesting scenario. Suppose tiny Shawn has a pile of evidence that Chad pushes things on his clients. After Chad Jr. threatens Shawn the later files for an order of protection. Then he yaps again about Chad. Then jr silly slaps him (assault). Then Tiny Shawn presses charges and all the evidence rolls out. Just a scenario.

Only a complete retard would publicly threaten someone then actually follow up on it. Buddy was never going to do fuck all and probably can't fight his way out of a leaf pile.

one of those fools i know fought on there from where I grew up it was a cholo vs skinhead fight he got mopped up actually by the skin, "felony fights" it was fools usually who just were fresh out from jail or the pen
That's what it was, Felony Fights...Thank you! And I remember which fight you are referring to lol! Good times bahaha!

That's what it was, Felony Fights...Thank you! And I remember which fight you are referring to lol! Good times bahaha!
the guys name was dropper and he was a non gang member, we have a thing that fools claimed in the city we grew up in

ther are two dominant gangs, only two gangs, and the people who didnt have the nuts to get put on those gangs, YET WANTED TO HANG OUT AND GLORY STEAL AND LOOK THE PART.

they claimed "esco viejo" aka EV, which just means OLD ESCONDIDO, the rest of were with EVDX3 or EVWSGX3
Only a complete retard would publicly threaten someone then actually follow up on it. Buddy was never going to do fuck all and probably can't fight his way out of a leaf pile.

yep but lookup normandie metaverse a channel on youtube, its all the Cringe worthy gang members from popular crip and blood and hoover (they are not crips anymore they are an entirely independent gang and beef it With everyone)

you can see these bottom feeders recording them jumping other gang members, kicking over their dead homeys candles and memorials, and other fucked up shit
the culture we are in is completely different, a few lifers who because of the SBC juvenile lifers law as repealed (and youth authority prison experiment is OVER aka gladiator school) these mfers are all over youtube

there's is however a few prolific OGS that have done things with their existence, monster kody scott is a perfect example, his book changed my life when iw as a teenager, he wrote his autiobio with a prison issue pencil in the SHU in pelican bay and grossed about a million dollars while in the pen, he was basically TOOKIE 2.0, and he was a younger homey of rookie so got groomed in the old school

the guys name was dropper and he was a non gang member, we have a thing that fools claimed in the city we grew up in

ther are two dominant gangs, only two gangs, and the people who didnt have the nuts to get put on those gangs, YET WANTED TO HANG OUT AND GLORY STEAL AND LOOK THE PART.

they claimed "esco viejo" aka EV, which just means OLD ESCONDIDO, the rest of were with EVDX3 or EVWSGX3

yep but lookup normandie metaverse a channel on youtube, its all the Cringe worthy gang members from popular crip and blood and hoover (they are not crips anymore they are an entirely independent gang and beef it With everyone)

you can see these bottom feeders recording them jumping other gang members, kicking over their dead homeys candles and memorials, and other fucked up shit
the culture we are in is completely different, a few lifers who because of the SBC juvenile lifers law as repealed (and youth authority prison experiment is OVER aka gladiator school) these mfers are all over youtube

there's is however a few prolific OGS that have done things with their existence, monster kody scott is a perfect example, his book changed my life when iw as a teenager, he wrote his autiobio with a prison issue pencil in the SHU in pelican bay and grossed about a million dollars while in the pen, he was basically TOOKIE 2.0, and he was a younger homey of rookie so got groomed in the old school

Didn't he pass away somewhere in Oceanside in some homeless encampment?

Didn't he pass away somewhere in Oceanside in some homeless encampment?
yes, unfortunately, sad.....strung out, homey battled with substance abuse. RIP MONSTER KODY 83GC

his funeral was a big deal, og cats from every rival set there paying homage for who he became, he was a toothbrush to LA black community

A random question, what happens after gang members make it big say reach NFL or MMA UFC? Do they try and cut ties now they are rich? If they do is there a consequence?

A random question, what happens after gang members make it big say reach NFL or MMA UFC? Do they try and cut ties now they are rich? If they do is there a consequence?

I have two examples for you without totally doxxing myself (we have to assume there is LE that have infiltrated this part of the forum). And also I dont want to burn these fools out out of respect for what they are doing with their lives :

one ufc VET jumped me into my gang he was my older homey. Let's just say his ufc nickname is that of an extremely fast animal in Africa. he was a reputable on the streets out here and put in a ton of work. Both gangs feared him to go heads up, he took all fades and didnt lose fights, he's one of the reasons everyone started blasting on us and stabbing us

the other ufc fighter from my city saved my life in a gun battle when I was 19 or 20. He does bare knuckle boxing now, he is very famous

a real mother fucker is always going to keep it real and recognize his roots, but only a fool is going to go back and post up in their former neighborhood

look what happened to the famous rapper nipsey hussle classic example of jealous gang members of his fame, and his bad choice to kickit and open a store up in his former gang neighborhood proximity. he got smoked for telling a jealous homey to get lost basically, in broad daylight, right in front of his clothing store on crenshaw in west los

i started a business in the city i grew up in, very successful business, and have tons of experiences with people from my past some showing love but most JEALOUS and showing zero support, i got more love from rival gang and crosstown than i have with the neighborhood i grew up in (oddly enough)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear