over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

I’ve Read Kodys book many times it’s very good. When he talks about leading the cell block chant in the evening it makes the hair on my arm stand up.

I'm all about mother fuckers getting dealt when they talk PERSONAL Shit. Riding the Karmaic Wave.
But - Is this turning into something like the strength cartel fat asses trying to press rich piana?

as someone who deeply idolizes classic bodybuilding and its culture, not sure this is the answer or stigma we want.

bodybuilding is an art, and yes shawn ray is extremely toxic and a psychologist would have a field day on his NPD ass, yet still as a mature adult I am able to separate my appreciation for him and his contribution the sport, also his unreal genetics and physique back in the day was inspiring.

I am all for old school going head up one on one to settle a dispute if words have proven obsolete. Plus people sue. It ain't worth it.
Chad Nicholls coaches Don Youngblood. He is dead. Chad Nichols coached Nasser el Sonbaty. He is dead. Chad Nichols coached Dallas McCarver. He is dead.

He coached Ronnie Coleman. Almost died. He coached Flex Wheeler. Almost died. He coached Don Long. Almost died. He coached Tom Prince. He almost died.

There’s a Reddit that lists the drug protocol Chad Nichols had Dallas McCarver on. It’s ludicrous:

serostim humatrope mix - 12iu serostim 10iu humatrope
Humulin R/ Humalog 20-25IU 6-8x Day

Lantus 100iu daily at breakfast

IGF-1 increlex 10-15mg only on training days

Anapolon 100mgs 3-4x day only on training days ran ...

something-ol 20mgs 5xday only on training days ran 4-6 months

EPO 16000IUs per week (7200 ED while peaking)

Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay (in and out every 8 weeks for...

Masteron 100mg a day (specific guys get 100-500mg daily)

T3 25mcgs 3xDay

Nandrolone Decanoate or NPP 1000mgs week 8-10

Primobolan 1000mg week

winny tabs 100mg day for bloat 6 on 4 off

Nolvadex 10-40mg daily if gland is not removed. If removed <fuzzy> arimidex 1mg eod. for water bloat

Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1000mgs week 8 weeks

tren ace 1400mgs week always in 6 month runs 1-2 off pr...

testosterone Enanthate or cyp 800mgs week <fuzzy CC> year round

Testostrone Suspension 1400mgs week 2cc daily <fuzzy>

<fuzzy...Sustanon?> 1250-1500mgs week 1-2 times a day

Boldenone undecylenate 1200mgs/week (EQ) 3cc

Proviron 100-150mg ED

And there’s significantly more, more sick bodybuilders, more dead clients.

Shawn Ray is right in what he said. The Nichols boys can pound sand. I hope he doesn’t back down.

Chad Nicholls coaches Don Youngblood. He is dead. Chad Nichols coached Nasser el Sonbaty. He is dead. Chad Nichols coached Dallas McCarver. He is dead.

He coached Ronnie Coleman. Almost died. He coached Flex Wheeler. Almost died. He coached Don Long. Almost died. He coached Tom Prince. He almost died.

There’s a Reddit that lists the drug protocol Chad Nichols had Dallas McCarver on. It’s ludicrous:

T3 25mcgs 3xDay

Primobolan 1000mg week

Nolvadex 10-40mg daily if gland is not removed. If removed <fuzzy> arimidex 1mg eod. for water bloat

Proviron 100-150mg ED

Shawn Ray is right in what he said. The Nichols boys can pound sand. I hope he doesn’t back down.

If it was posted on Reddit it must be true.

T3 25mcgs 3xDay

Primobolan 1000mg week

Proviron 100-150mg ED

EVEN IF thats 100% accurate-

these are grown men
they‘re well aware he’s not a doctor and this shit isn’t healthy
nobody has a gun to their head
THEY are paying HIM

i have no dog in this fight, i don‘t care either way

T3 25mcgs 3xDay

Primobolan 1000mg week

Proviron 100-150mg ED

They are/were all grown men.
Period.

Shawn Ray is a mouthy piece of garbage.
Period.

whats up with this victor black cat? him and phil viz going at it on IG.... victor black seems extremely juvenile and an apparent ego freak in desperate need of validation, I have always been a homey and supporter of phil but even from a neutral perspective the other dude seems extremely petty and immature flexing his "intellectual prowess" and self perceived pedigree on IG. Somehow he has 40k followers , and he's calling john jewett and a bunch of guys out for supposedly stealing his content/blueprint

people who profess themselves as gurus are always a red flag to me . Maybe the guy really is informed and an elite I have no idea I've never watched anything of his or his shared content

whats up with this victor black cat? him and phil viz going at it on IG.... victor black seems extremely juvenile and an apparent ego freak in desperate need of validation, I have always been a homey and supporter of phil but even from a neutral perspective the other dude seems extremely petty and immature flexing his "intellectual prowess" and self perceived pedigree on IG. Somehow he has 40k followers , and he's calling john jewett and a bunch of guys out for supposedly stealing his content/blueprint

people who profess themselves as gurus are always a red flag to me . Maybe the guy really is informed and an elite I have no idea I've never watched anything of his or his shared content
This behavior seems to be the norm now days with all they"influencers" and even on bodybuilding forums. Alot of angry people out there looking for attention and have alot of time to go back and forth on their computer. I work with all women and they have less passive aggressive behavior than grown men. Not talking about black because I don't follow them but a general trend I'm seeing. We need more John Meadows type people.

This behavior seems to be the norm now days with all they"influencers" and even on bodybuilding forums. Alot of angry people out there looking for attention and have alot of time to go back and forth on their computer. I work with all women and they have less passive aggressive behavior than grown men. Not talking about black because I don't follow them but a general trend I'm seeing. We need more John Meadows type people.
LOW IQ, LOW VIBRATIONAL beings in bondage to their impulses sad sad sad, they're all pussies to me anyways rich kid syndrome most all these fools are soft as a fucking grape, which is TOTALLY FINE if you are a nice person, just dont act like you are a tough guy if you ain't with the business, brad castleberry learned the hard way from me :) he got embarrassed in front of a full sauna of people. few months before that he got knocked out at a bar by a marine out here trying to wOOF.

Interwebz tough guys.. less brave than the clown in traffic cursing and shaking his finger.

Don't you remember when Victor Black was here a couple of years ago? It didn't go well. He didn't like being questioned. He's at home behind his pay wall where all he has is his devout followers.

If it was posted on Reddit it must be true.

One curious thing is that Chad actually said it was real! But that it was a shopping list for 2 people. Does the format look like a shopping list? It doesn't LOL. There are several aspects to it that makes it look "real" to me.

But that cycle probably wasn't from Chad, as Chad claimed he told Dallas not to use EPO (but later said he suspected Dallas used the EPO anyway). Plus Chad claimed he told Dallas to drop his dosages by 50% (but he most likely didn't). I can believe it especially looking at Dallas plus knowing he died at 27!

Don't you remember when Victor Black was here a couple of years ago? It didn't go well. He didn't like being questioned. He's at home behind his pay wall where all he has is his devout followers.
Yeah it was a VERY short stint here at PM. He did not like being questioned or criticized about his views. He didn’t have any control over the comments being posted. On his social media he can just delete the posts he dislikes unlike here!

Cage

Reactions: Bio

It’s all for clicks and likes… Not worth even paying any mind to that nonsense!

Cage

I'm all about mother fuckers getting dealt when they talk PERSONAL Shit. Riding the Karmaic Wave.
But - Is this turning into something like the strength cartel fat asses trying to press rich piana?

as someone who deeply idolizes classic bodybuilding and its culture, not sure this is the answer or stigma we want.

bodybuilding is an art, and yes shawn ray is extremely toxic and a psychologist would have a field day on his NPD ass, yet still as a mature adult I am able to separate my appreciation for him and his contribution the sport, also his unreal genetics and physique back in the day was inspiring.

I am all for old school going head up one on one to settle a dispute if words have proven obsolete. Plus people sue. It ain't worth it.
Crack baby Ray deserves a true Ass beating (not the penetrating he took as a pro for $) I’m thinking Don want

childish…but the dude was threatening Shawn rays punk ass..so, I’m conflicted

Crack baby Ray deserves a true Ass beating (not the penetrating he took as a pro for $) I’m thinking Don wanted this filmed and don’t get me wrong Chad is scum too I guess if I had to spend an hour with one of the two it would be Chad. It dims funny to see how Chads boys are in the life and seem legit but not exploited by their dad and all Ray did was exploit his daughter every chance he got.

Yeah it was a VERY short stint here at PM. He did not like being questioned or criticized about his views. He didn’t have any control over the comments being posted. On his social media he can just delete the posts he dislikes unlike here!

Cage
In his own words, VB didn't come to contribute to the forum. Someone started a thread about him and he hopped on to defend himself and then bailed. His constant lamenting about how unfairly he is treated can be annoying but the content itself isn't bad I don't think. I've learned a few things from him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131