over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chael Sonnen fails secondary test- HGH & EPO

I have used EPO, low test, EQ and var while fighting MMA.

I honestly did not notice a big difference from the EPO and could have been doing it too conservatively. But I was paranoid, because you can feel your heart at night.
Some say that running or doing cardio on EPO is like taking the flat escalators or moving walkways at the airport. Just seems crazy easy, but that was not my experience.

Last edited:
I have used EPO, low test, EQ and var while fighting MMA.

I honestly did not notice a big difference from the EPO and could have been doing it too conservatively. But I was paranoid, because you can feel your heart at night.
Some say that running or doing cardio on EPO is like taking the flat escalators or moving walkways at the airport. Just seems crazy easy, but that was not my experience.

Did you take regular crit samples?

What did I say?

If there are any juice heads in the UFC then he is one, no? He was doing everything he could get away with, just like everyone else pretty much. They are not on any damn HRT, whatever testicular dysfunction they have is self-inflicted. Like I said, I GUARANTEE he is on other hormones now, also on the illegal list most definitely. They are dope heads all of them.:D

Drug testing is a joke but no one will take a stand and say, "let us keep our drugs!" :D

Of course they are all just switching drugs, now it's EPO, growth, insulin, HCG, triptorelin, various growth factors, etc.

epo is not a pre workout drug not afast acting drug, one must do a loading phase and wait for the body to produce new red blood cells.

epo can be tested for, its just a matter of doing it.

wada now uses a life time hemocrit test to take into account the possibility of people with naturally high hemos.

using some other stuff we can get close to the performance aspects of epo. this stuff is not tested for...:p

epo is not a pre workout drug not afast acting drug, one must do a loading phase and wait for the body to produce new red blood cells.

epo can be tested for, its just a matter of doing it.

wada now uses a life time hemocrit test to take into account the possibility of people with naturally high hemos.

using some other stuff we can get close to the performance aspects of epo. this stuff is not tested for...:p

I have a critspin, l'd be interested in your protocol??

loading phase varies, 1000iu per day for 10 days or 2000-2500 for 5. monitor hemo and do maintenance every month or so. typically takes the body 2-3 months to make new red blood cells.

Wow the UFC and Fox released Chael from his contracts; so sad...I really enjoyed his personality.

Wow the UFC and Fox released Chael from his contracts; so sad...I really enjoyed his personality.

So he's not even allowed to commentate on, "UFC Tonight" anymore?! If so then that really fucking sucks. I understand that it doesn't look good on the company, but he doesn't even fight anymore so I don't see why completely firing him from commentating was necessary. I'm sure it's bc Dana White was taking up for him last week and he probably feels like a fool for doing so now that he's been caught taking legit PED's.

Chael is an awesome spokesperson so I'm confident that he won't be jobless for too long. He's got a kid on the way so I hope that he finds something else soon enough.

So he's not even allowed to commentate on, "UFC Tonight" anymore?! If so then that really fucking sucks. I understand that it doesn't look good on the company, but he doesn't even fight anymore so I don't see why completely firing him from commentating was necessary. I'm sure it's bc Dana White was taking up for him last week and he probably feels like a fool for doing so now that he's been caught taking legit PED's.

Chael is an awesome spokesperson so I'm confident that he won't be jobless for too long. He's got a kid on the way so I hope that he finds something else soon enough.

Yes, essentially he was canned by the UFC & Fox. It looks like he is done

Yes, essentially he was canned by the UFC & Fox. It looks like he is done

Sucks to hear, but he's not done. He may be done with the UFC and Fox, but the guy is probably one of the best spoken fighters to ever live. The guy knows how to talk and promote fights. I guarantee that Bellator or World Series of fighting will snag him pretty quick. All drugs aside, the guy is great for business.

What baffles me is that Joe Rogan is very outspoken about his drug use. Granted its mostly weed, but marijuana is still illegal in every state except Colorado and they don't give Rogan any grief about it. I am also pro marijuana, but the bottom line is its illegal so why is he allowed to keep his job, but Chael gets canned? I completely understand it being a problem with Chael being a fighter, but he retired so it shouldn't matter what he takes as a commentator. Joe also uses hallucinogens, but that's okay? :rolleyes: Its a pretty big double standard if you ask me.

I guarantee you if Dana White was to be drug tested then he would test positive for cocaine. And look at Lorenzo.... I would bet my paycheck that he is using gear, and probably coke, too.

I guarantee you if Dana White was to be drug tested then he would test positive for cocaine. And look at Lorenzo.... I would bet my paycheck that he is using gear, and probably coke, too.

LOL! [emoji23]

I couldn't stand Sonnen...Total D Bag! Constantly lying, talking out of his ass, just went far beyond promoting a fight. However, he seemed to have mellowed a bit in his last few fights, taking a more respectful and humble approach with his opponents...Especially post fight. In fact Brazil seemed to get behind him over Wanderlei Silva. I hated to admit it, but he was doing a pretty good job as a commentator for UFC on FOX and was almost likable. I guess in the end, all his BS came due! Can't say I feel sorry for him but it's unfortunate considering he has a baby on the way.

Here's a link to the firing

Y! SPORTS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner