over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chael Sonnen Pleads Guilty to Money Laundering

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wow, he is just digging his own grave these last few months. I was going to say I felt sorry for him until I saw the part about being an informant. What a selfish prick.

basically...

tested positive for HCG...

-VM

Nope.

Tested positive for excessive testosterone levels.
Claimed it was Dr. prescribed.
CSAC hearing.
Dr. provided some sketchy paperwork.
Reduced sentence to 6 months.

says hes on suspension, is it for juice?

Yes. He was suspended by the AC for his test usage but the UFC have have suspended him (as of yesterday) and have "frozen" his contract as a result of his latest legal issues.

I kinda liked this guy when he first came out but he keeps on sinking lower and lower.

Not surprised one bit he turned rat. Remember his bitch move (tap fast, try to make it look like I didn't tap) which he did against Silva (and two other fighters)? And the classless shit he talks that goes beyond trash talk, way beyond it? Dude has it written all over him, no character bitch.

But the thing that's funniest is that he belittles other athletes for cheating and using PED's while he was doing these SAME EXACT THINGS! "The lady doth profess too much, methinks." The take home message: Don't talk shit. Let your skills speak for you.

But the thing that's funniest is that he belittles other athletes for cheating and using PED's while he was doing these SAME EXACT THINGS! "The lady doth profess too much, methinks." The take home message: Don't talk shit. Let your skills speak for you.

The ones that bark the loudest are always the ones who are up to their neck in what ever they are bad mouthing.

Here's a quote from the article:
"A former Republican candidate for the state legislature, Sonnen dropped out of his race last year, citing a "legal issue."

This guy is a liar and will fit right in, in Washington.

I remember before the Silva fight one of outlandish and flat out lies that he told was, that he had never been stopped in a fight before.....His record at that time was 25-10-1(now 25-11-1). His losses came in the form of 7 submissions, 2 TKO/KO, and 1 decision(now 8 subs, etc). This guy just can't stop lying. Hyping a fight is one thing but this guy is delusional.

And don't forget about his racist twitter comments prior to that fight(was still running for office at that time), then claimed that it wasn't his twitter account and then later on said it was his twitter account.....DOUCH BAG!!!
Here's a link to that twitter nonsense:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
^^^ all that is true but he also man handled silva like nobody has in the last 4 years granted he lost.. just saying :)

^^^ all that is true but he also man handled silva like nobody has in the last 4 years granted he lost.. just saying :)

which makes the fact that he is a rat bitch so much more tragic. If he showed a little class you might actually pull for the guy. Instead, he is a skilled rat bitch, but a rat bitch nonetheless.

I never said he can't fight. I'm commenting about the mans character. NOW, in regards to that fight, he lost that fight due to his own stupidity. He put himself in a dangerous position late into a fight, which he had won hands down, no question about it. Some jabs, a little pressure here and there for the last several minutes of the fifth round would have been the intelligent way to play it....The guy just isn't that smart....Especially the way he lost....He had been submitted by triangle choke 3 times previously....Silva made it 4.

I guess no one else saw the Anderson Silva "Cribs" video where they got HG diuretics and needles in the background??

I'm soooo sure those are doctor perscribed, lol..

i was just messing with everbody man they take it so offensive when somebody says anderson silva was going to lose :)

I never said he can't fight. I'm commenting about the mans character. NOW, in regards to that fight, he lost that fight due to his own stupidity. He put himself in a dangerous position late into a fight, which he had won hands down, no question about it. Some jabs, a little pressure here and there for the last several minutes of the fifth round would have been the intelligent way to play it....The guy just isn't that smart....Especially the way he lost....He had been submitted by triangle choke 3 times previously....Silva made it 4.

Sonnen's gonna end up married to the guy with the most cigarettes in the near future...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear