over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chael Sonnen Positive for PEDs at UFC 117

From his erratic behavior and comments, my money's on blow or meth. :D

It's gonna be interesting to hear what the SIQ (substance in question) is, considering his douche bag Lance Armstrong comments. Fael Sonnen. :p

I think you should be penalized for not using PED's!!!......keep that action interesting.

Meh. I bet it's really nothing but it does set up Belfort vs. Silva!!! That's gonna be a good one for sure.

Last edited:
I think you should be penalized for not using PED's!!!......keep that action interesting.

lol i actually feel the same way, the ifbb is anything goes and that doesnt make it fair whether someone has more money or better genetics, it should be anything goes in the ufc as well, the overall best fighter wins regardless if he has millions invested in his body, lifes unfair already in so many ways, so this should not be an issue

Hello everyone !!!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hi to everyone from sunny USA.

Its my first time using this forum and I hope that I can share knowledgeable information and ideas with the members here.

Yours In True Success,

-------------------------------------------

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Darmowe programy

you think lesner is big now..u should of seen him when we were in college wrestling.. dwarfs him now and was half the body fat

Imagine if he had won that fight! All the praise he would have received....And then BAM....Stripped of the belt!! It sucks as far as a rematch goes....I was really looking forward to that. His suspension will probably be for a year like most others.

And one other thing, please don't turn this into a Lesnar thread....If you want to post about Lesnar, start another thread!!!

They couldn't help themselves

Haha, I agree.

If anything, PED's in sports, even things out a little. Not everyone can be a genetic freak. :sport-smi

-Pack

:cool:
Chael Sonnen tested for "well above normal levels of testosterone," according to CSAC executive director George Dodd.

He must have been outside the T:E ratio of 6:1...
They probably retested his sample and found an ester it was attached to, or they just reconfirmed he was well outside the range

Fucking hypocrite. I wonder if he'll get cancer.

According to a report by Sports Illustrated's Josh Gross, Sonnen indicated to California State Athletic Commission officials who administered his pre-fight drug screening urinalysis that he had taken a banned substance that might show up in the test.

A drug test wasn't even needed. Just look at him.

**broken link removed**

Pretty sure he is claiming he is on TRT but the commission wasnt notified. Sounds like he told the official collecting the sample, "oh, btw im on test bc..." and they old him "you're fucked man." Bizarre how the info has been trickled out the

bizarre how the CSAC has trickled out the info on this, pretty unprofessional imo

View That Page

See **broken link removed**
This is the greatest ecommerce company i seen. They are good with google and other kinds of whitehat tactics.
I can tell they totally rule with others.
**broken link removed**

HOLY FACK, Brock Lesnar is a gifted athlete my ass, look as his high school to college pictures and tell me he wasn't juicing, look at the fuckers face from college to now, gh????? Open you fuckin eyes, and get off his dick, in his defense everyone else is on it too but to be so naive and think lesnar is the way he is because of egg whites and steaks, you're an idiot. I also agree, it's pure stupidity for the athletes in the UFC failing their drug tests, hey fucko's research it yourself and make sure it clears before your fight, choose the right roids to "enhance" with before your fights and make yourself unavailable between fights pretty fuckin simple formula, don't reward the idiots for fuckin up their cheating, if you're gonna cheat be smart about it!

Atleast Dana White had something good to say about it and I agree. But seriously, if you are going up for a huge fight like that where you know you are going to be tested why risk it? I still think it was a great fight and was glad someone finally took the fight to silva!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws