over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chain restaraunt that arent bad for dieting

I like to go to outback if I'm in the mood to eat out. I usually get the 9 oz steak(ask for it plain) and a sweet potatoe with a side of veggies. Hits the spot pretty good!! :headbang:

one of my favorite meals right now is from Fuzzy Taco.
Chicken Fajita meat, sauteed veggies (olive oil only) on a multigrain tortilla.
its off menu, but as most are stating, all you have to do is ask. Most places want to earn your business and loyalty

I love outback... You can get a nice lean steak and dry potato.. those potatos are so crispy and the skin is great... add some mustard to dip it in.. plus their salad is good too.

El Pollo Loco is good too.. Two chicken breasts and their rice is about 4 oz cooked.. maybe a tiny bit less .. but they have steamed veggies too

I actually keep a pack of Quaker Rice cakes in my car.. they are 15 grams of carbs each and 60 calories... not bad at all... Also a shaker with 2 scoops of whey... this is if im stuck in traffic or something when im dieting hard..

If your going out.. Someone mentioned that you dont have to order off the menu... i like this... ask the waiter/waitress to have the meat cooked dry and get a baked potato dry... salad no dressing.. etc.. everything should be available to you.

**broken link removed**
Look at the fat calories on their steaks. They are pretty bad.
Outback food is pretty unhealthy.
With that said I love the food.

one of my favorite meals right now is from Fuzzy Taco.
Chicken Fajita meat, sauteed veggies (olive oil only) on a multigrain tortilla.
its off menu, but as most are stating, all you have to do is ask. Most places want to earn your business and loyalty

I love the Fuzzy taco. They have really huge salads. I had the shrimp one today. They are the only salad I have had that actually fills you up.

I love the Fuzzy taco. They have really huge salads. I had the shrimp one today. They are the only salad I have had that actually fills you up.

Damn do I love the fuzzy taco! Fuzz-less works too tho! No cals, no carbs, all protein!

Alex Azarian can testify to this. I lived off El Pollo Loco for my show. I came in at 5% Bf. Ate off their menu every day up to the show.

Alex Azarian can testify to this. I lived off El Pollo Loco for my show. I came in at 5% Bf. Ate off their menu every day up to the show.

please tell me you ate the skin too lol.:(

Dont forget local sushi diners, you can find some good food there as well thats pretty health. As long as you like fish ;)

Dont forget local sushi diners, you can find some good food there as well thats pretty health. As long as you like fish ;)

Sushi is the best..theirs some amazing spots around here, and some really good all you can eat ones too.
Pretty much every restaurant seems to have stuff you can get away with, especially when bulking. The worst menu i'v ever seen though is olive garden. I swear everything on that menu is over 1k cals with 80% of it coming from saturated fats.

Definitely a good thread goin here...I hit up Chipotle or Moes at least twice a week..I gotta say I'm really surprised how many people said Outback..are they open for lunch even? There's an Outback right by my work so I might have to get in there..

Damn do I love the fuzzy taco! Fuzz-less works too tho! No cals, no carbs, all protein!

Fuzzy taco is the shit!

I like the nachos for a cheat meal. Chicken/Beef/Queso/ and the feta cheese tops it off.

Polo tropical is obviously the healthiest lol. All they pretty much sell is grilled chicken(like actually cooked on a grill in front of you) and rice and beans.

but, there arent that many of them outside of like florida haha. i normally think you cant go TOO wrong by just ordering a chicken or a steak at most of tehse places as long as the sauces they put on it arent too ridicolous.

Sushi places are great, as mentioned...

I can typically get a garden salad and 8-12 pieces of sashimi for pretty cheap. Also grilled chicken with steamed broccoli or steamed veggies is pretty easy to come by as well.

Other than that, there are some good burger places that have lean beef, ostrich, venison, elk, buffalo burgers. You can get burger only with a salad... Usually you might me able to get a baked sweet potato too.

Chipotle chicken bowl w/ veggies never did me wrong.

You can get grilled fish, steak, chicken, with vegetables basically anywhere.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear