over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chain restaraunt that arent bad for dieting

plowboy

Registered
I eat soup and salad alot at applebees , but im about saladed out. lol i am on the road everyday. I pack protein drinks nuts oranges bananas etc , oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon before i leave. I just need some good places to eat lunch and dinner on the road. I think this is my diets biggest problem..

Subs are your friend.

You can put Roast beef, turkey, ham, chicken, tuna.
Lettuce tomato onions peppers
On whole wheat bread and u have a very decent fast meal.

99% of their 'whole wheat bread' is not whole wheat bread, just predominantly white flour with some miniscule amount of whole wheat flour in the ingredient list allowing them to refer to it as wheat bread.

any restaurant will cook you a chicken breast or lean steak the way you want it, salt free, etc.

I like PF Changs (they will cook chicken dry, and steam their veggies), Perkins for lite Breakfast menu, Applebee's for their Turkey wraps on low carb wrap..... Just about anyplace these days can cook you up a good greek or house salad with a dry chicken breast these days. Most breakfast places (even IHOP) allow you to substitute fruit or tomato slices for the potatoes and use egg beaters at your request. It's not as hard as it used to be.

Not sure how much you want to drop, but @ Outback you can get a filet or sirloin, add extra grilled shrimp if u need more PRO, and get backed sweet potato (plain) and steamed veggies. Just ask for no butter and seasoning on your steak/veggies .

Flex magazine has a small quarter page article every month about different restaurants to eat on the road. If you ask them to modify your meals, you will have endless choices, I mean even IHOP has tilipa that can be eaten.

Outback
Steak with steamed veggies and Sweet potato

Pretty much any sub/pizza place should be albe to make grilled chicken or steak tips(can be hard to find ones that are not premarinated) and then ask for a side of broccoli. Basicly a Chicken Kabob Sub in a dish, or Steak Tip sub in a dish with a veggie.

If you ahve a Boston Market, their Turkey is really good.

cant go into the sub/pizza places....i always end up with pizza...mmmmmm...

I eat soup and salad alot at applebees , but im about saladed out. lol i am on the road everyday. I pack protein drinks nuts oranges bananas etc , oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon before i leave. I just need some good places to eat lunch and dinner on the road. I think this is my diets biggest problem..

You should watch soups in restaurants-they can have more fat than you would think too!

Dont order off the menu. You know what you need to eat and just about any restaurant can put something together for you.

I love outback... You can get a nice lean steak and dry potato.. those potatos are so crispy and the skin is great... add some mustard to dip it in.. plus their salad is good too.

El Pollo Loco is good too.. Two chicken breasts and their rice is about 4 oz cooked.. maybe a tiny bit less .. but they have steamed veggies too

I actually keep a pack of Quaker Rice cakes in my car.. they are 15 grams of carbs each and 60 calories... not bad at all... Also a shaker with 2 scoops of whey... this is if im stuck in traffic or something when im dieting hard..

If your going out.. Someone mentioned that you dont have to order off the menu... i like this... ask the waiter/waitress to have the meat cooked dry and get a baked potato dry... salad no dressing.. etc.. everything should be available to you.

Outback or Hoss's. Can get basically the same meal at both...Steak, vegetables, and sweet potato. Hoss's is cheaper, plus you get the salad bar.

my fav is ruby tuesdays.

there brown rice pilaf with sirloin steak is untouchable.

Chipotle, get a bowl with double meat, lettuce, salsa, and black beans.. this is obviously only if i have to eat out

I do In N Out. I get a double double protein style, with no cheese or salt. It's delicious and does a number for me if I need an on the go fix.

Chipotle Chicken Burrito Bowl w/ no rice

Chick Fil-A 4-ct Chicken Strip

These are staples lol. Only downside is the sodium content.

In Florida, Pollo Tropical is the place!

Worldspan

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity