over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chanel with a few more details on Rich passing

Yep .....at least that much is true .....i wonder why she made that creepy facebook post with their hands together ? ...hmmmm......could it do with money ....ex wife ....and other bs while bought time ? Lol ......only they really know that one .....i also herd there were no drugs other than his perscribed stuff in his system......that it was his lifestyle and stress that caught up with him .....but i really dont know with out seeing the autopsy

Deepest condolences to Chanel and all the family! I follow them on IG and saw how happy they were together, and the love is true! can't imagine how grieved she is after Rich passed:(

“I don’t feel like I’m ever going to love anyone as much as I loved him, and quite frankly I don’t want to.”

Marries rich guy 3 months from now...

My condolences. Though I don't understand the “was gone before he even hit the floor” comment. Lots of people have heart attacks and survive them after CPR. Also no mention of the fact that he snorted oxycodone (Source: Mark Bell) and how that might have impacted the incident.

It's unfortunate that he did not go to the hospital when he was vomiting and having difficulty breathing. Perhaps this could have saved his life.

"She had suspected that something was wrong with Piana, who has a history of steroid use, a few days prior to his heart attack, when the couple was visiting Los Angeles and Piana had two episodes of vomiting and difficultly breathing. She pushed him to go to the hospital, but Piana kept refusing."

It's unfortunate that he did not go to the hospital when he was vomiting and having difficulty breathing. Perhaps this could have saved his life.

"She had suspected that something was wrong with Piana, who has a history of steroid use, a few days prior to his heart attack, when the couple was visiting Los Angeles and Piana had two episodes of vomiting and difficultly breathing. She pushed him to go to the hospital, but Piana kept refusing."
No one should ever ignore stuff like this, especially when juiced to the gills.

No one should ever ignore stuff like this, especially when juiced to the gills.

Agreed. We don't always like going to the doctor's, but at times like this, and knowing what you are doing to your body, it would only makes sense. It saddens me because I really liked Rich, and more importantly, I would have loved for him to have a long, healthy life.

Shortness of breath is HUGE.

Guys if you ever start feeling like this, or tightness in the chest, or weird back/shoulder pain, go to the fucking ER. You could have a partial blockage. A stent could save your life, cardiac tissue and brain tissue.

You don't get that partial blockage fixed ASAP, you'll have a massive MI and its game over

Yep .....at least that much is true .....i wonder why she made that creepy facebook post with their hands together ? ...hmmmm......could it do with money ....ex wife ....and other bs while bought time ? Lol ......only they really know that one .....i also herd there were no drugs other than his perscribed stuff in his system......that it was his lifestyle and stress that caught up with him .....but i really dont know with out seeing the autopsy

Lets be honest...do you think Rich actually had a high net worth?

Seems like a big hat no cattle type of guy to me.

This bomb just dropped, Channel posted on Piana's Chanel, apparently he snorts his pre-workout lol, not buying that shit sorry.

https://youtu.be/-1kd0IZjEFw

Oddly enough Rich did have a video out there of him snorting Mutant. Just don't know if I buy that he snorted pre-workout all the time or ever again aside from the time in the video where he was obviously getting attention. Who knows though, if he actually did snort pre-workout on the regular, that's super dangerous. The shit in pre-workout should never be snorted. Me personally I can't even take pre-workout without having palpitations and my skin getting beat red. I start feeling jittery and overall like shit. Jesus this story just gets more and more weird. Mutant has over 300 mg of caffeine, there have been numerous deaths linked to caffeine over dose, which triggered cardiac arrhythmia than death.

I would certainly like to know the story behind his heart now, because from everything we now know, Rich could have died from an arrhythmia brought on by stimulants and if this is the case, it is a night and day difference on the current assumption of enlarged heart or clogged arteries from long term steroid abuse.

https://youtu.be/INgHcoRcCdQ

Last edited:
“I don’t feel like I’m ever going to love anyone as much as I loved him, and quite frankly I don’t want to.”

Marries rich guy 3 months from now...
Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oddly enough Rich did have a video out there of him snorting Mutant. Just don't know if I buy that he snorted pre-workout all the time or ever again aside from the time in the video where he was obviously getting attention. Who knows though, if he actually did snort pre-workout on the regular, that's super dangerous. The shit in pre-workout should never be snorted. Me personally I can't even take pre-workout without having palpitations and my skin getting beat red. I start feeling jittery and overall like shit. Jesus this story just gets more and more weird. Mutant has over 300 mg of caffeine, there have been numerous deaths linked to caffeine over dose, which triggered cardiac arrhythmia than death.

I would certainly like to know the story behind his heart now, because from everything we now know, Rich could have died from an arrhythmia brought on by stimulants and if this is the case, it is a night and day difference on the current assumption of enlarged heart or clogged arteries from long term steroid abuse.

I never thought about that. Hmm. Lol!
I'll say an obvious thing- it is highly unlikely that's the only thing he snorted like that. Looks like an old pro at snorting lines. Hope not because that is a sad life, I know, but they think it's the good life. You never know what people are really doing, unless they're real. Condolences to those that loved him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't think he snorted PWO because it hit him faster. It don't think it works for several reasons, the amount of powder is massive in a PWO for one. And if someone actually did that, other than for laughs for a video, I would suspect they were already cracked out and thinking irrationally, like Ozzy Osbourne snorting ants.:D A pure dmaa powder maybe could be used like that? And yes you can be a stim junkie and not be thin, we all know he was open about the Adderall anyway. He was a stim junkie, like when he jokingly said he needs to drink 20 Rockstar energy drinks just to feel normal.
At the same time I'm not saying the powder was coke but this part was of the story is suspect imo.

If ur like rich and snort coke a few times a month, he dont bother snorting caffine everyday. but maby sometimes.

So it can be true. anyway, he loved coke so that with 20 years off aas. a heart can only take so much. one of my closest friends just died in his sleep because of this. both rec drugs and aas for 20 years, that shit takes tole on your heart.

If ur like rich and snort coke a few times a month, he dont bother snorting caffine everyday. but maby sometimes.

So it can be true. anyway, he loved coke so that with 20 years off aas. a heart can only take so much. one of my closest friends just died in his sleep because of this. both rec drugs and aas for 20 years, that shit takes tole on your heart.
Where did you get the info that he snorted coke?

Snorting pre work out powder? Give me a break :rolleyes: :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner