over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Change cycle 5 weeks in?

BigPumps2014

Registered
Hey guys so I did a few cycles a few years back. Went through an ugly divorce, child custody battle and all of that crap so I had to get off everything for awhile to get though all of that. Fast forward 4 years and finally im back. My old source had a ton of bad reviews at this point so I came here and went into the Guaranteed Suppliers list, so I believe its safe to say that my stuff is legit (I think?) First cycle back I went to the beginners route and am doing a Test Enan and Dbol cycle (yes I am aware of PCT and the fact that I need it).

My first 4 weeks I went 250mg twice a week (Mon / Thurs) and then beginning my 5th week I went to 1.5mL which gives me 375mg. I remember from the past that I should start feeling Test Enan around 3-4 weeks, every 4 weeks bump up .5mL to make sure to continue the gains.

I have also been using 50mg Dbol ED (half hr before lifting)

I decided to give the Rich Piana Bigger By the Day program a shot, as he has it listed out pretty nicely and even goes into details on workouts and how he changes things up to confuse the muscle. Im following the program to a T, The fasted Cardio in the mornings, the eating and increasing meals, workouts, feeder workouts. Ive sold in 100% to get the best gains possible from it.

Sleep - This is 1 area I am hurting in. My sleep is pretty terrible, but nothing I do seems to help it. My arms started falling asleep on me when ever I sleep on my side or stomach waking me up so it forces me to sleep on my back and I cant sleep worth a crap on my back. Pair that with getting up at 4:45AM to hit cardio before work and im not getting much sleep at all :-(

Now that you have the back story getting to my question:

Being in my 5th week of my Cycle I feel like I should be feeling more of a difference. I do have small strength gains and have put about 8 pounds on (definitely not even close to being all muscle) but in my mind I feel like it is more attributed to the change in the way im eating (up to 7 meals a day currently) than the cycle itself. I guess im not really questioning if the gear is legit because it is a guaranteed source here and everything I read in their post is great, but im questioning more along the lines of if I could add to my cycle at this point. Ordering today would mean I could probably make a change week 6-7 and im really leaning towards wanting to add Tren to see what it does for me.

My past cycle experience I feel like my gains were much better than this, but being off for 4 years I assumed it would be like the very first cycle for my body all over again. This was my first time taking Dbol and I was fully prepared for these side effects you read about but haven't felt anything at all so far and have taken it for 5 weeks now. I dont notice much of a difference in the gym either. I am hyped and focused for my lifts but not anymore than I would be without the Dbol, should I be taking more than 50mg then?

As far as Tren goes, if I would try adding it into my cycle I remember from reading in the past that you are better off doing Tren Ace your first Tren cycle incase the sides are too bad so you can get it out of your system faster, would I think also make the change from Test Enan to Prop to be able to just pin both EOD?

Sorry for the long and drawn out Post but I just wanted to try to get all the info out there so that someone could make suggestions. Thanks guys!

What is your diet like? Caloric/Macro history?

Stats?

You're focusing on the wrong thing here.

And fix your sleep quality; if the repair process is fucked, you aren't getting anywhere in terms of muscle growth and recovery from your workouts.

Don't build your car by picking the turbo, and the exhaust first.

I was looking for an edit option to add it to the OP but dont see one.

Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 212
Not sure on fat percent but Im at the point where the abs arent fully showing but the outline is.

Diet:
I am currently up to 7 meals a day, right around 40 grams carbs 40 grams protein. 6 out of 7 meals are really clean (egg whites/oatmeal, Quenia/Chicken/Brocolli, Brown Rice/93%7 Burger/Corn/peppers) meals like that. my other meal is what ever we are having for super at home, I still make sure to get carbs and protein but have a little more play in the options than being super clean.

Sleep:
Im trying to figure out how to fix the sleep. I went as far as buying a new expensive ass gel cooling matress that hasnt seemed to help. Big thing is I just cant sleep on my back for some reason, and my arms go numb on me in any other position. Im running out of ideas, I really dont want to go to the doc for sleeping pills, ive heard some messed up stories from them.

Tren isn’t going to help your sleep that’s for sure. I would start off simple and try some otc sleep aids like melatonin and gaba, zma etc.

Also.. You should be feeling SOMETHING from 50 mg of dianabol. The pumps in the gym should be exceptional , especially since your eating so much extra food.

Tren isn’t going to help your sleep that’s for sure. I would start off simple and try some otc sleep aids like melatonin and gaba, zma etc.

Also.. You should be feeling SOMETHING from 50 mg of dianabol. The pumps in the gym should be exceptional , especially since your eating so much extra food.

This is what I was worried about :-( I want to assume the stuff is good because it is one of the guaranteed sources here, but I thought it was strange that I didnt really feel anything extra from the Dbol and havent really felt the Test kick in yet either.

I will definitely try out the sleep aids you mentioned. I mentioned Tren thinking maybe it would give me that little extra im looking for because honestly I feel like besides struggling with sleep im doing everything correct. Eating clean, eating alot. Fasted Cardio. Going hard in workouts, feeder workouts before bed. Changing workouts up to confuse the muscles...

Last edited:
So basically you guys believe there is no point in me adding Tren to try to get a little more out of it? Im definitely working on the sleep issues, hope one of the things mentioned above helps. I do need to reorder more either way even if its just more Test Enan. I believe I may try a different guaranteed sponsor this time to see if it feels any different. I see a sponsor who has a Test P 50mg / Tren A 75mg / Mast p 75mg mix that looks oh so tempting :-(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws