over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changes in the Bodybuilding Culture since the 80s

Jesus......I can remember watching that show in 89'. I am officially older than dirt. My new post workout nutrition is Ensure max protein....
Yeah, I watched that on my little 19 inch crt TV at college I think.

I remember Brian Moss / Better Bodies Gym appeared frequently in the bodybuilding mags back in the day, his Instagram page has some very good pics (a couple of Flex Wheeler ones I hadn´t seen for example) and is well worth a look:

His facebook page as well.

"Happy Birthday @official_mikechristian !
I met Mike when I was involved with the filming of “Pumping Iron ll The Women” at the 1983 Caesars World Cup in Las Vegas. We have been best of friends ever since. We might not have the bodies we had during our golden age but we still have the friends."

146721220_10159434012377932_2185030806241849203_n.jpg

Wow...14 years old. Damn...This kid admitted tren usage?

MS
Yep, on youtube and explained how some random dude at the gym sold it to him....also, its tren only. No test, no nothing. The kid is 130 lbs soaking wet.
He needs 1000 mg parenting eod.

Yep, on youtube and explained how some random dude at the gym sold it to him....also, its tren only. No test, no nothing. The kid is 130 lbs soaking wet.
He needs 1000 mg parenting eod.
This is one reason steroids aren't legal for non medical use. Shame on the guy that sold it to him especially if he is an adult.

This is one reason steroids aren't legal for non medical use. Shame on the guy that sold it to him especially if he is an adult.

What are you talking about? The fact that it is illegal has not avoided the sale-purchase to a minor.

Lol I honestly think that kid is just trolling everyone. The biceps flex was epic 😅

I HOPE he's just trolling, anyway. You never can tell anymore...

How goddamn amazing was that? Its fucking comedy for sure but Jesus...tren? Really?
Also im wondering how bad his dad beat his ass after posting that

What are you talking about? The fact that it is illegal has not avoided the sale-purchase to a minor.
Don't you think that it would be a lot easier to buy if it was legal for adults to buy? It would be much more accessible. Many more adults would have it and be able to sell it to kids.

Don't you think that it would be a lot easier to buy if it was legal for adults to buy? It would be much more accessible. Many more adults would have it and be able to sell it to kids.

Well, I am in favor of everything being legal, obviously minors should not be able to buy this, but once again, being illegal does not prevent minors from taking alcohol, tobacco, coke or trenbolone.

Also, isn't it hypocritical to be in favor of a ban when you bought steroids without a prescription?

Well, I am in favor of everything being legal, obviously minors should not be able to buy this, but once again, being illegal does not prevent minors from taking alcohol, tobacco, coke or trenbolone.

Also, isn't it hypocritical to be in favor of a ban when you bought steroids without a prescription?
Yes, it is hypocritical because I did break the law. I made a mistake but its too late for me to change what I did. I was wrong to do what I did. I paid the price.

It's okay if you are regret, millions of users don't and would like to be able to take geat without breaking the law, but as long as they are prohibited, they will break it and have no regrets.

It's okay if you are regret, millions of users don't and would like to be able to take geat without breaking the law, but as long as they are prohibited, they will break it and have no regrets.
Well, they can do that if they chose. It is certainly the choice that most of us on here have made. I am all for personal freedoms, but I dont support making prescription drugs over the counter. I would support if they made it so bodybuilders could go to a doctor and have the drugs prescribed for non medical use. It would be better if doctors could monitor their patients and have some control over what and how much guys are using. Dont know how well guys would take to that though.

I like that idea but with access to broader array of oils, including primo, mast, etc. Kind of like longevity clinics but no outrageous price and better selection!

I like that idea but with access to broader array of oils, including primo, mast, etc. Kind of like longevity clinics but no outrageous price and better selection!
Yeah. All of the products would be pharm grade and not mixed up in someone's kitchen or basement. Assured 100% sterile. The patients would be made to have regular blood work and monitoring of things like BP etc. Just like a HRT clinic now. Doses would be more reasonable and safe. Prices would be higher than black market though. I think it would be preferable to how it is now.

We can all watch and see how things unfold in states now where Marijuana is legal for rec use. Do more kids use it? If the use by people under the age of 18 climbs, then thats not a good thing. Lots of things to consider in these debates.

I think back in the 80s when I first got my hands on steroids, it was a lot harder to get and there were not very many kids at my high school that used it. Things have changed a lot by today, and the use seems that it might be starting younger than ever.

Well, they can do that if they chose. It is certainly the choice that most of us on here have made. I am all for personal freedoms, but I dont support making prescription drugs over the counter. I would support if they made it so bodybuilders could go to a doctor and have the drugs prescribed for non medical use. It would be better if doctors could monitor their patients and have some control over what and how much guys are using. Dont know how well guys would take to that though.
Minors should not take drugs, that is why they are minors, because they have not yet established a rational judgment (yes, I know that there are minors much more mature than thousands of adults), but that is how the limits have been established on access to alcohol, drugs or weapons.

But when society and culture say it's cool to take drugs, when to be an elite athlete you have to start early with juice, then, teens will jump in and take everything under the sun.

This 14-year-old boy taking trenbolone is not much different than the girl who receives breast surgery at the same age.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws