over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changing your children’s genetics

rookx750

Registered
Ok might be a VERY dumb question but is it possible to change the DNA, genetics for your children with longer term anabolic use? Example if you a very skinny genetically but have blown yourself up with over 20 years of anabolic uses (say you gained 100 pounds of tissue)could your child somehow be born with more satellite androgen receptors to grow easier than you did naturally. I am aware that the genetics go way back and cross over from mother to father from generations and generations. I guess my question would be because it was artificially made it ain’t going to stick in the gene pool

I plan to optimize my sons testosterone levels during puberty LOL penis size is genetic but also plays a role from testosterone production “only during puberty.” They will have plenty of healthy fats and play sports but not over done. No test boosters but a good amount of healthy fats and being active can help. I was a fat fuck during puberty I could’ve had an extra inch LOL

You can’t change DNA but you can look into their mutations and know the proper supplementation. For example methylation.

In all honesty if you want the best for your kids don’t get them involved in bodybuilding hard-core. Let them lift weights and do it recreationally as fun but think of all the bodybuilders you know and think of how fucked up they are with all of their problems. You don’t want that for your kids. You don’t want them to deal with any body images.

Last edited:
Life experiences of parents are passed on genetically to children, this is how it works: genes that are used more are "unpacked" and more readily available, genes that aren't used as much are packed more tightly in the nucleus and less available. Packing and unpacking of DNA happen even in the fully formed eggs of females. This is the current "known" way of how life experience is passed down genetically to children.

I plan to optimize my sons testosterone levels during puberty LOL penis size is genetic but also plays a role from testosterone production “only during puberty.” They will have plenty of healthy fats and play sports but not over done. No test boosters but a good amount of healthy fats and being active can help. I was a fat fuck during puberty I could’ve had an extra inch LOL

You can’t change DNA but you can look into their mutations and know the proper supplementation. For example methylation.

In all honesty if you want the best for your kids don’t get them involved in bodybuilding hard-core. Let them lift weights and do it recreationally as fun but think of all the bodybuilders you know and think of how fucked up they are with all of their problems. You don’t want that for your kids. You don’t want them to deal with any body images.

Damm that’s why my dicks soo small fuck. I want my kids to be the amazing athletes but wouldn’t make them do something they have no interest in. I just come up with these crazy thoughts listening to very smart people and post up questions way above my head up here sometimes, that why I was just wondering without doing the research.

If you cant change your own genetic structure with aas usage....how could you possibly change that of a future child?

If you cant change your own genetic structure with aas usage....how could you possibly change that of a future child?

I wasn’t talking structure, I was thinking with all the abuse of igf,anabolic,etc could have a an impact on some geno patterns to make some kind of evolutionary advantages(doc like to tire defects to anabolic use). Maybe like a adaptation? That is a hot topic right now of how these substances bind or don’t bind but have effects on the body.

Lol I not that slow to think because you got big off artificially that you kid would somehow pop out with freak genetics.

Like I said it was a dumb question, just spit out without to much thought.

I wasn’t talking structure, I was thinking with all the abuse of igf,anabolic,etc could have a an impact on some geno patterns to make some kind of evolutionary advantages(doc like to tire defects to anabolic use). Maybe like a adaptation? That is a hot topic right now of how these substances bind or don’t bind but have effects on the body.

Lol I not that slow to think because you got big off artificially that you kid would somehow pop out with freak genetics.

I guess you had to ask in order to learn, right? One thing I know is that the more I learn the more I realize I don't know.

what you should focus on is not changing the DNA artificially. The most important thing is to Pay attention to your son’s growth in his adolescence. help him to change something when something can be changed.

The epigenetic is infinitely more important than genes.

“The brain is heavily influenced by genes. But from birth through young adulthood, the part of the human brain that most defines us (frontal cortex) is less a product of the genes with which you started life than of what life has thrown at you. Because it is the least constrained by genes and most sculpted by experience. This must be so, to be the supremely complex social species that we are. Ironically, it seems that the genetic program of human brain development has evolved to, as much as possible, free the frontal cortext from genes.”

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i73IjaD8Pvw"]Robert Sapolsky - Genetics and epigenetics - YouTube[/ame]

Ok might be a VERY dumb question but is it possible to change the DNA, genetics for your children with longer term anabolic use? Example if you a very skinny genetically but have blown yourself up with over 20 years of anabolic uses (say you gained 100 pounds of tissue)could your child somehow be born with more satellite androgen receptors to grow easier than you did naturally. I am aware that the genetics go way back and cross over from mother to father from generations and generations. I guess my question would be because it was artificially made it ain’t going to stick in the gene pool

While it's Not Possible with AAS use.

It may be feasible in the Not Too Distant Future, via "TALENS".

They are looking at 5 to 10 years time till they can start using this Technology in Patients.

TALENS ~ can Cut and Fix a Broken Gene in a Cell......................... JP

https://genetics.thetech.org/editing-our-dna-molecular-scissors

There is never a dumb questions IMO unless it is something that can easily be answered doing a search on the net. A topic like this probably isn't something you can answer quickly by just searching.

They are looking at 5 to 10 years time till they can start using this Technology in Patients.

Amazing stuff. I know awhile ago there were scientists looking at doing this to embryos that had genetic defects so that they will be born with "normal" genes.

Of course cloning a super soldier is the stuff of science fiction now but it might actually be possible in the near future. Imagine someone like Kim Jong- Un getting ahold of that!

Of course cloning a super soldier is the stuff of science fiction now but it might actually be possible in the near future. Imagine someone like Kim Jong- Un getting ahold of that!

That is nonsense only suitable for movies but not for a military reality. The supersoldiers will be machines, non-humans genetically modified.

This is where I was going with the thought. I remember years ago I watch a documentary where a couple was able to pick certain characteristics by changing gene patterns in the embryo.

Life experiences of parents are passed on genetically to children, this is how it works: genes that are used more are "unpacked" and more readily available, genes that aren't used as much are packed more tightly in the nucleus and less available. Packing and unpacking of DNA happen even in the fully formed eggs of females. This is the current "known" way of how life experience is passed down genetically to children.

All of this. As mentioned above, there is genetics and then there is epigenetics. Genes are constantly being "turned on and turned off" or "unpacked and packed" in response to our life experiences and stresses. As we go through our experiences in life, our body makes adaptations that will end up not only effecting us, but our children and their children.

If you've read "The Sports Gene" by David Epstein, it mentions how they have studied the populations of villages that have gone through famines, and found measurable effects from that in descendants six generations down the line. Our DNA is part of what makes us who we are, but our experiences in life, and the experiences of our ancestors, also play a huge role due to epigenetics and the body's adaptation to our experiences.

So, could the things we do in life end up having consequences passed along to our children? Absolutely, but predicting how those consequences would play out is extremely complicated.

dont act like any of you know anything about this stuff

While I don't Personally know anything about Gene Splicing.
There has been a lot in the News recently on "CRISPR".
Which is a more Versatile Method than TALENS.

I actually read an Article where they were saying you can Order a CRIPR Kit, and do the work yourself............................... JP
P.S.
Link on comparing the 2 Methods.
Link on buying your own CRISPR Kit.

https://www.genengnews.com/gen-exclusives/analyzing-talen-vs-crispr/77900759

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...spr-kits-allow-absolutely-anyone-to-hack-dna/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear