advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Charlie Sheen blames "steroids" for erratic behavior!!

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yep! He will be on Dr. Oz tomorrow and claims he went "A little crazy with testosterone CREAM and was raging".

It wasn't his Hollywood entitlement attitude, resentment /anger about contracting HIV,the briefcases full of cocaine or the alcohol. It wasn't mental illness or anger management problems, nope it was "steroids" !! his testosterone cream !

The media eats this up too:(

I absolutely love Charlie Sheen. Huge fan but I'm sure most of his problems came from his addiction. He's probably being paid by Dr. Oz to serve his agenda.

I absolutely love Charlie Sheen. Huge fan but I'm sure most of his problems came from his addiction. He's probably being paid by Dr. Oz to serve his agenda.

Agree 100%

What a bunch of shit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you guys heard about this but Scott stapp the front man of creed was suffering from bi polar episodes.He was wandering the streets and posting bizarre things on youtube about president Obama stealing his money etc...

His wife called the police and reported "he was out of his mind on steroids"! well he was baker acted ,diagnosed bi polar and underwent alcohol rehabilitation.

Last edited:
lol, oh no, it couldn't be the cocaine or the alcohol, it had to be the steroid cream that doesn't work for shit.

Ya I watched it. Didn't seem to be a big deal whatsoever. The TRT Cream along with all the other stuff he was abusing just took him over the edge.

Some folks are so nice and then after a few drinks they morph into this total jerk. Complete A-holes. And some become clowns laughing at everything they see.

I think for him a higher level of test, no matter how slight, isn't for him. That Mixed with all his other habits just turns Charlie into a even badder bad boy.

Yep! He will be on Dr. Oz tomorrow and claims he went "A little crazy with testosterone CREAM and was raging".

It wasn't his Hollywood entitlement attitude, resentment /anger about contracting HIV,the briefcases full of cocaine or the alcohol. It wasn't mental illness or anger management problems, nope it was "steroids" !! his testosterone cream !

The media eats this up too:(

I had to laugh when I read that article where he said it was test gel making him a lunatic. I feel sorry for this guy. Perfect example of how NOT to live.

why not?

we got a bunch of dickheads over in the other thread talking about "roid rage"

why is it wrong when someone else does it?

No doubt its the cream, obviously. Thats why he put on so much size too

I had to laugh when I read that article where he said it was test gel making him a lunatic. I feel sorry for this guy. Perfect example of how NOT to live.

yeah i understand Phil Heath is putting his name on a new Test Gel he said took him to the top. it will make Phil a million.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• Phil Heath test gel a.jpg
    Phil Heath test gel a.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 374
i watched him in my very first movie at a theatre i went to with a friend as a kid, i was about eight years old, -yes they let me into the theatre. me and my good friend growing upfriend were baseball pals. The movie was major league

Its mind bongling how when your a kid he seemed like a hero with the music wild thing and the story and the pretty lady with him and all, and then in real life this happens

its sad how the media feeds so much people horseshit that people start to believing it. If you tell yourself a lie long enough you start to believe it, i guess thats the case with this...people believing bullshit

i work for a company and i question upper management when they say stuff and upper management got mad at me today saying never question their authority in front of people, only to them in person...I find it repulsive that just bc they re above me in the company i dont have a say in questioning them

I don't know if you guys heard about this but Scott stapp the front man of creed was suffering from bi polar episodes.He was wandering the streets and posting bizarre things on youtube about president Obama stealing his money etc...

Maybe he needs a new tax Accountant.

Fuck charlie sheen's lame ass excuse for his personality disorder, trying to blame being a drug fueled hot head on test... what a joke.

On a brighter note. JFK used test - no joke - TRT throughout most of his presidency.
Dem or Rep, you gotta admit that's fucking badass.
No wonder he had the stones to tell the Russians to get their nukes out of Cuba!

Its always someone else's fault or something else causing this looser to loose his shit or go and get AIDS.

Fuck charlie sheen's lame ass excuse for his personality disorder, trying to blame being a drug fueled hot head on test... what a joke.

On a brighter note. JFK used test - no joke - TRT throughout most of his presidency.
No wonder he had the stones to tell the Russians to get their nukes out of Cuba!

LOL if that's true that's fucking awesome !

If steroids are to blame for his erratic behavior then I guess he has been on them non-stop his whole life. The upside is if it wasn't for his erratic behavior no one would know or even care who he is.

I think Trump must be on TRT too! Makes sense with how he acts and he is 69 yrs old and has to keep up in bed with a 45 year old wife.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity