over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chasing the log book on hrt

bigdog123

Banned
5'8, 240.

Hrt now for 7 weeks, test at 175mg only.

Strength down only 5% from blast.

Adding 3iu gh and mk in tomorrow.

Hoping to match my bests from blast.

Then once blast in a few months ill add to log book and gain few more lb of tissue.

Any other experienced guys chase the log book on hrt and succeed?

For me personally food is the biggest key when it comes to increasing strength regardless of what I'm taking..so I always do my best to try and improve in strength while cruising.

For me personally food is the biggest key when it comes to increasing strength regardless of what I'm taking..so I always do my best to try and improve in strength while cruising.

Very true. I recently was trying to beat the logbook after coming off everything (no trt). I wanted to maintain as much as possible but I just ended up destroying myself. I could have predicted it but was in the zone pushing it every workout and thought just go for it. But 100% if you come off everything you need more recovery time and you can train intense but I would not recommend trying to beat the logbook until your hormones have recovered or you go back on.

On trt of course it could be done as long as nutrition is spot on. I would also recommend a good intra nutrition protocol with shakes etc. Common sense needs to be used though and more deload periods are needed (perhaps 4 weeks on 2 off 4 on for example). But 100% you can push the weight on a cruise and maintain and maybe even gain in certain areas. But don't try doing it if you ever come off everything thinking it will do the same :eek::D

Man I used to chase the log book being on nothing

ended up getting injured

I still push , just cautious of getting injured, and not trying to gain massive amounts of muscle. Just strength in certain areas and size in certain areas

Most definitely! You should be chasing the log book year round regardless of gear or calories

Same as the post above...I chase the logbook always. You just have to know when to back off a little and deload.

If I'm not trying to beat my last workout...I can't keep excited about training the way I do. And when the deload period is already programmed into my routine...I can accept it.

Same as the post above...I chase the logbook always. You just have to know when to back off a little and deload.

If I'm not trying to beat my last workout...I can't keep excited about training the way I do. And when the deload period is already programmed into my routine...I can accept it.

Good addition

You'll need to know when to take 1 step back to take 3 steps forward

I cruise on 120mg of test and 80mg masteron to keep estrogen at bay. Its always worked well for me. I stay around 1200ng/dl. I can't however chase the long book unless I push dosages past at least 250mg. I lift heavy but nothing too impressive. I sit around 220lbs on a cruise.

Last edited:
i found that my strenght holds well even increases, on hrt after my blasts, but my stamina is not as used to be..a major role plays nutrition and rest-recovery for me..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws