over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheap protein

makro have 5kg of chicken breast for £20, its alot cheaper than costco, when i go i get 20kg, do you have a makro card?

Ive never even heard of makro, and the nearest costco is miles away from me. That price is good though. How would i get a makro card and what's the quality like?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I second eggs. Just got 6 dozen fertile eggs for $10 from a farmer down the road. Pretty darn cheap for one of the greatest sources of protein you will find.

Eggs and extra lean ground beef for me

99 Ranch

I can walk in there any day of the week and buy boneless skinless breasts for ~$1.39 a lb

filet mignon for $5.95 a lb

Seriously, when you want meat. There are no better prices than your local Asian market.

Ohh yeah, and a 25lb sac of Jasmine rice for $15 =) yum!

Well shit here is something I didn't know. Had to google that bitch to see if you were for real lol.

Oh the joys of living in a small town with none of those perks lol

I lived in a small town and I'm only here because of college. In small towns local businesses will flip shit for bodybuilders because of how much we can eat.

In fact if you have farmers living around you contact them...also tyson always has a place in small towns and then they ship the stuff to big cities ;)

ya walmart where i'm from always has boneless skinless chicken breast for 1.97 per pound. that's my goto.

On a side note. does anyone eat frozen chicken breasts or does everyone stick to fresh?

On a side note. does anyone eat frozen chicken breasts or does everyone stick to fresh?

I always go fresh, cheaper and tastes way better and without all the preservatives. Never understood why fresh is cheaper than frozen..

I always go fresh, cheaper and tastes way better and without all the preservatives. Never understood why fresh is cheaper than frozen..

Its the opposite here , frozens almost half the price as fresh

Its the opposite here , frozens almost half the price as fresh

Damn really? In that case id go frozen. It isnt bad at all, just a slight taste difference. Ivd used the frozen many times. I buy whatever is cheapest. The macros and cals are no different in frozen. I buy fresh cause its cheaper

You can get chicken breast with skin much cheaper imo you get a lot more meat out of them then per lb then 3lb bags. They do something to them bags of skinless breast to make them weigh more.
Also chicken tenders are so much easier to eat if you can get them for the same price. Chicken breast with the skin seem to trump them 3 pound bag. If you watch you can get it .99-1.50 all the time not at walmart. Walmarts not really the best meat place usually because it doesnt have sells. I can tell you this there is no way in hell them 3lb bags have near 300grams of protien like they should.

If you was a really broke hard core or liked them sardines would be cheapest. There is supposed to be sardine protein powder hitting the market for very cheap before long from what i understand.

Chicken legs are prolly under estimated also fairly lean and cheap compared to other cheap meats. get them for .99lb also they seem to have more meat per lb then them bags also

Last edited:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar