over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cheapest protein on web???

why skimp on the most important part of your protocol, team skip 4 mwa

costco musclemilks is not as good as the original musclemilk.. but OG muscle milks is the best i ever tried.
before musclemilk, i went to GNC and bought the cheapest i can find.. never tried synthepure or true protein.

i'd go so far as to say that you owe it to yourself to try trueprotein

Can always go with the Sample Pack of Premium Flavors at TrueProtein and see how you like them to start. Not pricey at all.

Protein

costco musclemilks is not as good as the original musclemilk.. but OG muscle milks is the best i ever tried.
before musclemilk, i went to GNC and bought the cheapest i can find.. never tried synthepure or true protein.

Me and my brother often use the muscle milk and the taste is great . Most of the fat is MTC''S that are not stored as fat , but most of whats in it make it a slow releasing protein , so not the best to use after a workout . I posted in another thread I'm using the muscletech - nitro- tech , and so far , great taste with milk or water . I don't know if I can trust anything sold on this site . I'm not dissing the products , but prefer to stick with name brands I'm familiar with .

Nutrapro from *******.....~$34 for 5 lbs. Tastes damned good too, I will add. Actually nutraplanet seems to have everything fairly cheap. Sux they pussed out on PH's and quit selling them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my brother often use the muscle milk and the taste is great . Most of the fat is MTC''S that are not stored as fat , but most of whats in it make it a slow releasing protein , so not the best to use after a workout . I posted in another thread I'm using the muscletech - nitro- tech , and so far , great taste with milk or water . I don't know if I can trust anything sold on this site . I'm not dissing the products , but prefer to stick with name brands I'm familiar with .

Because of posts like this I installed this smilie:
:banghead:

had a look at the true protein whey isolate cold filtered as recommended

they give options for additives and sweeteners...

any recommendations to add these in at purchase time? not necessary?

had a look at the true protein whey isolate cold filtered as recommended

they give options for additives and sweeteners...

any recommendations to add these in at purchase time? not necessary?

you can add the vitamins/minerals if you want, the sweetners really only apply if you aren't getting premium flavors. if you are then the sweetners are already in the flavoring

WOW.....amazing

top 3 for me......all TIED

1. trueprotein LBA
2. Synthepure protein
3. trueprotein peptopro

Why spend monety on a nice gym membership, nice clothes, chinese drugs...............but not the highest quality protein??

ill be giving this stuff a try next time around

i mean i use CNP ProPeptide now and that stuff is hella-expensive so anything decent quality for less moolah has to be worth a punt

Nutrition is the vehichle to where you are going. See how hard we look and work for the best gear, routines and equipment. How cautious we are with genuine articles, some of the risks we take in obtaining those articles. I want what I pay for so I'm sure of what I'm doing. I don't give a rats ass about taste. If I pay a little more, so what. Honestly, I haven't used Pure Supplement, but it looks too good to pass up. I'm impressed with the purity (yes, i think theyre honest) I'm preparing my order for the middle of the week. You get what you pay for. Anyone paid inflated prices for HG, not wanting to use the video store down the block...then not receive your disks, or worse, the dvd is a knockoff? :yeahthat:

I guess you don't like my honest opinion regarding different proteins ?

You do realize Muscle Milk has a series of flaws; not accurate profile, excess of toxic elements, etc. Some flavors do taste good, and is affordable. There are other options--outside of TP and SynthePure-- that are available and quality, but certainly not Muscle Milk.

I like TruScience protein. Very high protein per scoop(25-27g), vanilla is the BEST vanilla on the market. It tastes like EXACT Vanilla, not just a rich or weak cake batter. It has COA's backing it up. I like TP, too, but I only order it in bulk. I like Gaspari Myofusion. Xtreme Formulations Whey. NutraPro is very good too.

top 3 for me......all TIED

1. trueprotein LBA
2. Synthepure protein
3. trueprotein peptopro

Why spend monety on a nice gym membership, nice clothes, chinese drugs...............but not the highest quality protein??

any chance you could explain why the LBA (lean beef Aminos?)

and also the peptopro?

i already pay a lot for CNP Pro Peptide (plus Recov Bi-Pep protein supp pills) and both you mention are quite expensive so id like to know if the extra moolah is justified...

thanks in advance :D

any chance you could explain why the LBA (lean beef Aminos?)

and also the peptopro?

i already pay a lot for CNP Pro Peptide (plus Recov Bi-Pep protein supp pills) and both you mention are quite expensive so id like to know if the extra moolah is justified...

thanks in advance :D

LBAs hands down!

Use the search function on LBAs... If your not happy with all of the satisfied customer responses then you might want to take up another hobby.

LBAs hands down!

Use the search function on LBAs... If your not happy with all of the satisfied customer responses then you might want to take up another hobby.

" 1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

a search on google for LBA gets mixed reviews

the general concensus of most of the forum discussions are that its visciously expensive, that some get along well with them some dont, and that you can get most of the aminos from other sources of protein...

**broken link removed**

some strong opinions there...

then again, some positive here:

**broken link removed**

gotta love the interWEB

comments?

i mean im not gonna make my mind up on 4 or 5 forum threads on the internet... so anyone care to educate me?

:)

Last edited:
i can actually see my body change when i drink musclemilk compared to cheap protein, i could careless about the taste..

so, with synthepure or trueProtein, am i gonna see difference in mirror when i drink this? comparing to musclemilk that is..

i would totally give synthepure n trueprotein a try, if someone can tell me. because i was really amazed@what musclemilk can do to a physique, before that, i thought protein is protein powder..

thanks!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner