over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cheapest protein on web???

search function works great. you get what you pay for so cheap is exactly what you can expect. best is deferent matter.

Screw cheap! I want the best at a good price. TrueProtein cold filtered whey isolate for me.

**broken link removed** is the best value for your dollar.

cheap protein plain and simple gives you the shits. true protien or synthepure.

x3
you get what you pay for and you dont want a protein laxitive. After yrs of me thinking thats just what protein does i finally learned good protein wont make you sick as a dog.

**broken link removed** is the best value for your dollar.

So true.

Their cheapest protein overall is:
Recession Ultra Whey Blend $5.54~ per pound (if you wanted extreme bulk you can get it for $5.00~ per pound)
Optimum Nutrition is about $10-$17 per pound (depends on size of container)

Last edited:
Ive been using the sponsor puresupplementpowders.

So true.

Their cheapest protein overall is:
Recession Ultra Whey Blend $5.54~ per pound (if you wanted extreme bulk you can get it for $5.00~ per pound)
Optimum Nutrition is about $10-$17 per pound (depends on size of container)

yep. go with the recession whey if you want a good deal and can handle some concentrate.

Cheap? I can bag some ash and sugar, put a protein label on it and sell it to you for $0.50/lb.

i found some musclemilk from amazon for like 28 or something? for the 5pounder tub.

or@costco, they got the protein powder made by the musclemilk company i think its got 5.5 or 6pounds? its like 32dollars i wanna say..

i found some musclemilk from amazon for like 28 or something? for the 5pounder tub.

or@costco, they got the protein powder made by the musclemilk company i think its got 5.5 or 6pounds? its like 32dollars i wanna say..

Oh yeah? I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Honestly. How much protein do you REALLY think you will get in that 6 pounds for $32?

Last edited:
If you want bang for buck Pure Supplement Powders has PURE WPC that is 82% protein for less then US$8/lb

Synthra 6 from Amazon using the automatic reorder feature gets a 2.5lbs (I think) jug shipped for $19 or so. Its excellent quality and tastes great in Choc.

Oh yeah? I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Honestly. How much protein do you REALLY think you will get in that 6 pounds for $32?

I use that Cytosport 100% Whey.. 6lb for $28. No issues whatsoever. 90cc scoop instead of standard 70cc.

Last edited:

Just checked and its $38 for the 5lb musclemilk, average price imo for 5lb jugs of quality whey. I go to allstarhealth.com and buy all my supps there. Usually the cheapest in price for any brand u want and ships very fast if on west coast where theyre based out of. I go with ON Whey Gold Standard 5lb jugs for like $37. Shipping is cheap and arrives in like 2-3 days with cheapest shipping option. Anyone know of where i can get this same protein for cheaper im all ears. Really the only supps i buy are multi-v, fish oil, glutamine, and whey protien. Dont think one really needs much more then that. Well besides gear and food of course, lol!

costco musclemilks is not as good as the original musclemilk.. but OG muscle milks is the best i ever tried.
before musclemilk, i went to GNC and bought the cheapest i can find.. never tried synthepure or true protein.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws