over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheapest sources of protein

And buy a cheap meat grinder and grind yourself own beef from cheaper cuts. I find eye of round for 2.37 every so often and grind up a bunch of burger meat

Yes!

I'm lucky, one of my best friends parents own a wholesale meat company. They grind, cut, box in box out, you name it. I'm very lucky.

And buy a cheap meat grinder and grind yourself own beef from cheaper cuts. I find eye of round for 2.37 every so often and grind up a bunch of burger meat
Yes this too. And you can make your own blends of meat and seasonings. Just make meatballs. Super easy to make and eat. Hardest part is just cleaning the equipment when the sinks full !

This post I'm sure hits home to a lot of people. Can't tell you how many times when I was younger I couldn't afford to do this right. When I was broke I'd eat a lot of beans. Potatos. And any meat on sale. I'd make a lot of stews and crock pot meals I could eat for a few days. Even a gym membership due was a stress. I remember they raised the gym membership and I went in there and told them I couldn't afford it. So I was the only one who kept the original fee.

mix the cottage cheese with tuna? never tried that, I hate plain tuna, have used soy sauce on it ha
Tuna Tacos
1 bag tuna, 2 low carb tortillas, 1 slice low fat cheese, salsa
Preparation:
put tuna on both tortillas, and half slice of cheese on both and microwave to melt the cheese.
add salsa boom.

Tuna Salsa
1 bag tuna, salsa
Preparation:
open bag of tuna dump in salsa boom
its good w some gluten free tortilla chips

I am a boneless chicken breast guy $1.99 Costco. Chicken thighs are another good option if you can have the fat and I believe are way cheaper.

I hate hearing this shit, the university knew they could rape you on tuition because you’ll just get a loan for it anyway.

I would gladly buy you a steak dinner if I could brother, eating cheap meat sounds like torture and you deserve better.

Anyway, a bit different from the other suggestions but do you hunt or know anyone that does? A freezer full of wild game meat is pretty cheap….just thinking outside the box here.

I hate hearing this shit, the university knew they could rape you on tuition because you’ll just get a loan for it anyway.

I would gladly buy you a steak dinner if I could brother.

Anyway, a bit different from the other suggestions but do you hunt or know anyone that does? A freezer full of wild game meat is pretty cheap….just thinking outside the box here.
Truth

Frozen Tilapia . I know the negatives you read , but bodybuilders have been using it for years. Just picked up a bag from Kroger . 8 , 4 oz filet for 3.99

also , sole isn’t too pricey

what sucks about tuna is that solid white albacore isn’t cheap, it’s the chunk light tuna which taste way worse.

I would gladly buy you a steak dinner if I could brother, eating cheap meat sounds like torture and you deserve better.

and a lifestyle supply of twinkies , made in a factory with a million different ingredients and way more labor cost less than a high quality piece of red meat that comes already in form from nature . They care about us for sure

It sucks. I actually make good money but want to save about 17 k to get a post master's certificate that will lead to big bucks in the long run. But I do psmf on my low days and noticed the protein adds up. And I eat alot of sauerkraut and mushrooms on those days to keep appetite in check which are expensive items lol

It sucks. I actually make good money but want to save about 17 k to get a post master's certificate that will lead to big bucks in the long run. But I do psmf on my low days and noticed the protein adds up. And I eat alot of sauerkraut and mushrooms on those days to keep appetite in check which are expensive items lol
Make your own saurkraut. It’s crazy easy. Literally salt water and cabbage. I make my own kimchi too. A gallon costs me around 3 dollars. And I feel you man. I work a full time job, my wife works, we’re both going to school, and we have six kids. This shit is expensive and I do everything I can to save every little penny. Make sure and always check the like butchers block section at the grocery store too where the meat is close to its sell by date. It’s often marked down as much as 50 percent. And Walmart sells 60 eggs for like 10 dollars or something like that

Attachments

• 2722E0B2-046F-4808-A6AD-8F2F42C2D8E6.jpeg
    2722E0B2-046F-4808-A6AD-8F2F42C2D8E6.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 3
You gag to this??? Then listen my story. Years ago there was a day I knew I will not be able to eat for few hours so I was late and desperate. I said fuck it I need my food. So I took all I had and put it all to blender: oats whey blueberries tuna.... Big fucking mistake. First sip my mouth says tuna my nose says: blueberries. My attitude? Man the fuck up somebody right now dying from lack of food. Felt not right for a few hours. Don't be like me dont mix too much....

You gag to this??? Then listen my story. Years ago there was a day I knew I will not be able to eat for few hours so I was late and desperate. I said fuck it I need my food. So I took all I had and put it all to blender: oats whey blueberries tuna.... Big fucking mistake. First sip my mouth says tuna my nose says: blueberries. My attitude? Man the fuck up somebody right now dying from lack of food. Felt not right for a few hours. Don't be like me dont mix too much....
Bruh, I’ve drank either a tuna or boiled chicken shake every single day at least once usually twice for the last 16 years. I just drank one 3 hours ago. This one is 6 ounces boiled chicken breast,1 scoop protein powder, and 80 grams of cream of rice, and 40 grams dextrose

Ground beef, and chicken thighs/legs

in all honesty though, protein powder is pretty damn cheap if you do the math

I am a boneless chicken breast guy $1.99 Costco. Chicken thighs are another good option if you can have the fat and I believe are way cheaper.
My Costco is a damn rip off..aldis and HEB always have chicken for $1.88lb…Costco never dips below $2.49lb…if I went organic there is a huge price savings going to Costco..but that’s it here.

I only buy beef at Costco

I don’t know how some of you guys do it with the cheap meats... I can literally taste the difference lol but there are also fairly prices healthy options..

Down where I live (SFL) we have a place called Wild Fork, not sure where else they have them, but they have;

Grass Fed Ground Beef 90/10 - $5/lb

Cage Free/Pasture Chicken Breast - $2/lb

1lb of Shrimp - $6.50

Grass Fed Picanha - $10/lb

As well as wild game meats if you’re into it (I love Elk) but it’s significantly more expensive..

Publix has 97/3 Ground Turkey(no antibiotics or cages blah blah blah) for like $3/lb

Soooo idk why you guys are tripping over 50 cents/lb in some cases, just get the healthy/good stuff if you can find it..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131