over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheapest sources of protein

I don’t know how some of you guys do it with the cheap meats... I can literally taste the difference lol but there are also fairly prices healthy options..

Down where I live (SFL) we have a place called Wild Fork, not sure where else they have them, but they have;

Grass Fed Ground Beef 90/10 - $5/lb

Cage Free/Pasture Chicken Breast - $2/lb

1lb of Shrimp - $6.50

Grass Fed Picanha - $10/lb

As well as wild game meats if you’re into it (I love Elk) but it’s significantly more expensive..

Publix has 97/3 Ground Turkey(no antibiotics or cages blah blah blah) for like $3/lb

Soooo idk why you guys are tripping over 50 cents/lb in some cases, just get the healthy/good stuff if you can find it..
50 cents a pound when you eat around 3 pounds of meat a day adds up. And that’s just the meat for me me. I have 7 other mouths to feed in my home. Saving money on meat makes a huuuuge difference since I’m also buying karboload, dextrose, protein powder, digestive enzymes, etc. it adds up.

I don’t know how some of you guys do it with the cheap meats... I can literally taste the difference lol but there are also fairly prices healthy options..

Down where I live (SFL) we have a place called Wild Fork, not sure where else they have them, but they have;

Grass Fed Ground Beef 90/10 - $5/lb

Cage Free/Pasture Chicken Breast - $2/lb

1lb of Shrimp - $6.50

Grass Fed Picanha - $10/lb

As well as wild game meats if you’re into it (I love Elk) but it’s significantly more expensive..

Publix has 97/3 Ground Turkey(no antibiotics or cages blah blah blah) for like $3/lb

Soooo idk why you guys are tripping over 50 cents/lb in some cases, just get the healthy/good stuff if you can find it..
You haven't seen my salary... 😂

If money wasn't an issue, I'd just pack my pantry filled with beef jerky, and I'd take a bag for breakfast and lunch with me to work everyday, along with a couple tabs of potassium to balance out all the salt..

I wish I was able to pick up chicken for 2 bucks a lb. I'd be fucking laughing and buying out every pack in the store.

You guys in the US don't realize how cheap that is.. on a good day I'm able to grab a kg for 11 bucks.. again on a good day

Store brand tuna cans are never more than .59 cents a piece. Probably not the best protein source, but beside protein powder how do you get 25 plus grams of protein for cheaper than that? I ate two cans chunk lite, with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and chopped pickles and mustard for lunch every single day at work for like 9 years. This is 65ish grams of protein in this meal and costs less than 1.50
Lol you're a legend

Chicken in the US is ridiculously cheap. I was paying about 6-8x more but now I have moved country I pay about 2-3 times more.

If ya hunt.....thats a great way to save on some lean venison. Buying split chicken beasts might be your cheapest way to save on lean chicken or possibly buying whole chicken or turkey......I know those two options require more prep but when you roast a 15lb turkey you'll be set for some time. Lower priced cuts of red meat would be flat iron, tri-tip, round and chuck. The fishy route?....canned/pouched tuna or salmon.

If ya hunt.....thats a great way to save on some lean venison. Buying split chicken beasts might be your cheapest way to save on lean chicken or possibly buying whole chicken or turkey......I know those two options require more prep but when you roast a 15lb turkey you'll be set for some time. Lower priced cuts of red meat would be flat iron, tri-tip, round and chuck. The fishy route?....canned/pouched tuna or salmon.
Yep. I buy whole turkeys and freeze them when they’re around 35 cents a pound. Even if you just cut off the breast and roasted it and threw away the legs and thighs it would still be cheaper than buying boneless skinless chicken

@Biggerp73
exactly man, this stuff ain’t cheap. And when you see a pack of organic chicken , even when you have the money , but could literally save 5$ and buy a pack of tilapia . you get more tilapia than chicken and have some money to also grab maybe a can of green beans as well.

been trying to side hustle and such, but I think I’m going to try and get a better life by going with a career such as an animal control officer. Just applied actually.

Yep. I buy whole turkeys and freeze them when they’re around 35 cents a pound. Even if you just cut off the breast and roasted it and threw away the legs and thighs it would still be cheaper than buying boneless skinless chicken
That’s a really good idea.

How do you guys feel about tofu in moderation? I know to avoid soy , but tofu is fermented which apparently doesn’t have the same effects as say soy milk

tofu is just extremely cheap

Don't ignore the smaller local stores either. We have a IGA(independant grocers association) store here. They are 25% higher priced on many things but run sales that BLOW awai aldi/walmart and other big stores. Off the top of my head in the last year I bought:

Best Choice Tuna 4 cans for $1.00 NO LIMIT walked out with four 48 can cases(192 cans) for $48.00
These were chunk light but when you open them its nice non-shredded tuna chunks. If I didn't know better I would say it's albacore.

Canned vegetables 3 for $1.00 no limit

Mt raised turkeys $0.29/lb best damn turkeys I have ever had. I laugh at all the old sitcoms that made thanksgiving dinner out to be this impossible to accomplish task. I toss those half-frozen in the stove. Cover with foil and check every once in a while till the little plastic thing says it's done. NEVER dried it out. Norbest is the brand if you ever see it.

Pork roasts .79 to .99/lb

Just bought pork loin for 1.49/lb yesterday.

10lb potatoes for 1.49/bag

sweet potatoes are .29/lb during thanksgiving

Basically, I do NOT buy all my needs at any one store as they all seem to have different loss leaders and bank on people being too lazy/busy to look and shop around.

Don't ignore the smaller local stores either. We have a IGA(independant grocers association) store here. They are 25% higher priced on many things but run sales that BLOW awai aldi/walmart and other big stores. Off the top of my head in the last year I bought:

Best Choice Tuna 4 cans for $1.00 NO LIMIT walked out with four 48 can cases(192 cans) for $48.00
These were chunk light but when you open them its nice non-shredded tuna chunks. If I didn't know better I would say it's albacore.

Canned vegetables 3 for $1.00 no limit

Mt raised turkeys $0.29/lb best damn turkeys I have ever had. I laugh at all the old sitcoms that made thanksgiving dinner out to be this impossible to accomplish task. I toss those half-frozen in the stove. Cover with foil and check every once in a while till the little plastic thing says it's done. NEVER dried it out. Norbest is the brand if you ever see it.

Pork roasts .79 to .99/lb

Just bought pork loin for 1.49/lb yesterday.

10lb potatoes for 1.49/bag

sweet potatoes are .29/lb during thanksgiving

Basically, I do NOT buy all my needs at any one store as they all seem to have different loss leaders and bank on people being too lazy/busy to look and shop around.
I fucking love iga. The only one by me is about 40 miles away but I hit it once or twice a month for their meat sales

How do you guys feel about tofu in moderation? I know to avoid soy , but tofu is fermented which apparently doesn’t have the same effects as say soy milk

tofu is just extremely cheap

I honestly think the 'avoid soy' thing is a bit overblown and probably not much concern for anyone who is doing most other things right. I wouldn't stress about it

Exactly....I doo the same. Roast the turkey....carve it up....then portion the white meat in zip lock freezer bags and freeze. Pull out the bag, let it thaw for a few hours and..... tumblr_me2rf8S9gN1ry46hlo1_r1_400.gif

In my early years when i had less money and wanted to grow i would buy a 25 pound turkey as it was very cheap, when they were in season and cook it every sunday. So i could have all my meals packed up and ready to go for the week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws