over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheat Days

Lets do this!

How many you eat? What else you having?

How much weight do you gain on a cheat day and how long does it take you to get it back off?

You guys that do refeeds, do you keep them separate from cheat meals or do it all in one? Make most sense to keep them separate

How much weight do you gain on a cheat day and how long does it take you to get it back off?

You guys that do refeeds, do you keep them separate from cheat meals or do it all in one? Make most sense to keep them separate

Is it really that serious to worry about all of that?

I guess it is true that humans have a perverse characteristic to make easy things so complicated... It’s doughnuts... He’s not 8 weeks out from the Olympia..

And no, he won’t get diabetes and heart failure if he eats a box a day for a month...

I still.... On page 3..... Don’t get it.. lol Other than an answer of; a I love to be miserable and complicate things at all times or I’m competing and this is a life important goal for me, then ok...

PS - Joos23 not directed at you.. But just still surprised at how the vast majority of this forum overthinks and complicates things...

Meanwhile, there’s probably some advanced guys who don’t post or barely post anymore just laughing...

I wake up early and do 45 minutes of fasted cardio before heading out for the donuts, by that time I’m starving so I’ll eat about 6 right away. The Wife will have 2 (she’s on 1200 calories during the week). The rest of the day I’ll just eat when I’m hungry and won’t be picky. Usually burgers or pizza along with snacks throughout the day such as cereal and Halotop ice cream. I usually only gain a pound or two the next day. I just think my body is accustomed to that routine by now and with my caloric deficit through the week it appreciates it lol.

I wake up early and do 45 minutes of fasted cardio before heading out for the donuts, by that time I’m starving so I’ll eat about 6 right away. The Wife will have 2 (she’s on 1200 calories during the week). The rest of the day I’ll just eat when I’m hungry and won’t be picky. Usually burgers or pizza along with snacks throughout the day such as cereal and Halotop ice cream. I usually only gain a pound or two the next day. I just think my body is accustomed to that routine by now and with my caloric deficit through the week it appreciates it lol.

Everything sounds good except for bolded! wtf is that about?! lol I mean its actually good but only as substitute for real ice cream, on cheat day I go for the real thing. Had some cold stone last night actually :D

Everything sounds good except for bolded! wtf is that about?! lol I mean its actually good but only as substitute for real ice cream, on cheat day I go for the real thing. Had some cold stone last night actually :D

Lol I knew someone would catch that. My freezer’s stocked with it so I just go for it..

Lets do this!

Man, I struggle so hard with guilt issues when it comes to a cheat day. I haven’t had one in 2 weeks. Sunday is the perfect day to pig out and relax. Those donuts look so incredibly good!!!!! I want all of those. 🐽
So, anyway I’m sitting here, lazy Sunday, thinking of all the things I’d like to eat but all I’ve had is 10 egg whites, 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey breast, 4 slices dry organic toast, 1/2 grapefruit, and a protein/oat shake.

To petegriffin, you look great like the WWF Ultimate Warrior. Keep up
the good work! Those donuts will just add to your pump next workout! :headbang:

Man, I struggle so hard with guilt issues when it comes to a cheat day. I haven’t had one in 2 weeks. Sunday is the perfect day to pig out and relax. Those donuts look so incredibly good!!!!! I want all of those. 🐽
So, anyway I’m sitting here, lazy Sunday, thinking of all the things I’d like to eat but all I’ve had is 10 egg whites, 1/2Lb extra lean ground turkey breast, 4 slices dry organic toast, 1/2 grapefruit, and a protein/oat shake.

To petegriffin, you look great like the WWF Ultimate Warrior. Keep up
the good work! Those donuts will just add to your pump next workout! :headbang:

Haha, thx JJ.. You could get away with it easily as lean as u are. It’s the chunky dudes that need to stay away from the goodies lol

I feel an entire day is excessive. Most people who want cheats, have them simply because they want them. Their diets are neither super-clean, nor do they have a super low bodyfat... so its not a needed physical break from strict dieting, its a want.
In the bigger picture, long term health should be a concern. All the shit food, how is it beneficial?
Why not get to the point where shit food tastes like shit? Like its supposed to... the longer someone eats clean and nutritionally balanced, the desire goes away.
Im probably going to get flamed for this, but its my beliefs. Mindful eating is a form of self respect.
Refeeds can serve a valuable purpose mentally and physically... but someone always going for the piles of junk food, to me, looks like just another addictive behavior, from a place of serving the ego. If someone is 'waiting' all week just to get to the day of junk food, seems messed up to me. Definietly not someone who has a mindset of healthiness

If John Meadows can eat donuts every Sunday with his family after church, I can eat some chips ahoy with some organic milk [emoji5]

I'd say it honestly depends; I'm not a big eater so I personally never have to worry about binging, I lose interest in eating after 20 minutes and just want to go do something else, but that's just me.

I can't eat bad food all day, I'd lose whatever little appetite I have anyway, a meal or a snack is no biggie especially with carbs mostly being around training and not so much on off days, and some good GH [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I feel an entire day is excessive. Most people who want cheats, have them simply because they want them. Their diets are neither super-clean, nor do they have a super low bodyfat... so its not a needed physical break from strict dieting, its a want.
In the bigger picture, long term health should be a concern. All the shit food, how is it beneficial?
Why not get to the point where shit food tastes like shit? Like its supposed to... the longer someone eats clean and nutritionally balanced, the desire goes away.
Im probably going to get flamed for this, but its my beliefs. Mindful eating is a form of self respect.
Refeeds can serve a valuable purpose mentally and physically... but someone always going for the piles of junk food, to me, looks like just another addictive behavior, from a place of serving the ego. If someone is 'waiting' all week just to get to the day of junk food, seems messed up to me. Definietly not someone who has a mindset of healthiness

Lol... U took a break from eating your 1/2 can of tuna and practicing psychology to post this? Do u feel better about yourself? Hehe j/k.. Not everyone lives life the same, I don’t judge :)

Lol... U took a break from eating your 1/2 can of tuna and practicing psychology to post this? Do u feel better about yourself? Hehe j/k.. Not everyone lives life the same, I don’t judge :)

It was just my thoughts, and true that everyone is different. I eat a lot, 6-7 meals a day. Have been clean eating for so long, I dont have the desire for those foods. And I do care about health and longevity, since bodybuilding can take a harder toll on females.
An alcoholic will want those around them to have a drink in their hands so they can feel less noticed and less revealed as an alcoholic. Do you need people to agree and join in your junk food binging to have validation or less guilt? Hehe j/k... wasnt judging, just adding my comment.... and I do feel pretty good, thanks for asking! ;) lolol

It was just my thoughts, and true that everyone is different. I eat a lot, 6-7 meals a day. Have been clean eating for so long, I dont have the desire for those foods. And I do care about health and longevity, since bodybuilding can take a harder toll on females.
An alcoholic will want those around them to have a drink in their hands so they can feel less noticed and less revealed as an alcoholic. Do you need people to agree and join in your junk food binging to have validation or less guilt? Hehe j/k... wasnt judging, just adding my comment.... and I do feel pretty good, thanks for asking! ;) lolol

Well it sounds like u lead a well balanced life and are probably the life of the party. Lol U sure u don’t want a donut? C’mon just one... :)

Ok, 1 person who explained themselves!! Yayyyyy!!! Lol

Although I agree with some and disagree with some little bits, I’ll just say;

Completely agreeing with you about the person who just heads straight for the junk food or always craving it has an addiction, and I actually have a cousin who is severely addicted to food/sugar and it’s taking such a serious toll on her that the family is needing to get together to talk about it and figure out how to help her. I don’t see her making it to old age otherwise.. That bad..

But those are kinda extreme cases don’t you think? Well, I mean, also a lot of people look like shit lol...

What I’m trying to say is, you know your diet and what you usually eat, so are you one of those people that ok, you don’t look forward to it (junk, whatever you consider that to be) and look for it like an addict, but if you see a pizza or cake or ice cream or whatever and you’re with friends at the beach or an outing or whatever scenario, do you eat it? I mean, you know yourself enough to say “damn, I’ve been eating clean for a month since my last (junk) and I’m out with family or etc, let me enjoy” or are you the type that says “No! I’m gona die 5 seconds sooner if I eat that cake!” And while whatever scenario is going on you’re the only one with boiled chicken and broccoli? Lol

PS- Given there’s no competition in sight, just life living here...

Interesting Scott Stevenson mentioned something similar with respect to skiploading on his podcast with Scott McNally.

Ok, 1 person who explained themselves!! Yayyyyy!!! Lol

Although I agree with some and disagree with some little bits, I’ll just say;

Completely agreeing with you about the person who just heads straight for the junk food or always craving it has an addiction, and I actually have a cousin who is severely addicted to food/sugar and it’s taking such a serious toll on her that the family is needing to get together to talk about it and figure out how to help her. I don’t see her making it to old age otherwise.. That bad..

But those are kinda extreme cases don’t you think? Well, I mean, also a lot of people look like shit lol...

What I’m trying to say is, you know your diet and what you usually eat, so are you one of those people that ok, you don’t look forward to it (junk, whatever you consider that to be) and look for it like an addict, but if you see a pizza or cake or ice cream or whatever and you’re with friends at the beach or an outing or whatever scenario, do you eat it? I mean, you know yourself enough to say “damn, I’ve been eating clean for a month since my last (junk) and I’m out with family or etc, let me enjoy” or are you the type that says “No! I’m gona die 5 seconds sooner if I eat that cake!” And while whatever scenario is going on you’re the only one with boiled chicken and broccoli? Lol

PS- Given there’s no competition in sight, just life living here...

Lol... healthy mindset. If I feel like having something, or just want it, I have it... I had pancakes after my show... craved sushi, so had it. So yes, I indulge wants, like anyone else. But have been without the super sugary stuff for so long that its not a craving. Couldnt wait to be done competing and have a big bowl of mixed fruit. Had been craving that...
Cravings are cravings... I wouldn't be interested in liver and onions either, but some people.love it. Its their choice... and it doesnt make anyone more or less 'exciting' or higher or lower than anyone else because tastebuds run differently

you guys are all alphas in my book

and concreter is the LEADER OF THE PACK!!!!!

Too Bad there were no Videos back then!

I Do remember this one time........lol

Down to 242 after my 5 protein shakes and a Sweatfest at Work...
Time To ReFerbish!!!!!

My Wifey just brought this Home!
Plus A gallon of Milk.
May be 245 by the A.M. ???

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 85

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members