advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheat Meals: Whats your favorite cheat meal and how many times a week you cheat?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whats your favorite cheat meal and how often do you do it?

For me personally i like KFC, but i was told preferably to cheat of carbs and sugar as propose to saturated fats. I do it once a week and i don't count calories.

Would be interesting to know what is everyone cheating on?

When trying to drop body fat no cheat meals just more clean carbs or fats or both per meal or per day

Other than that - every day is a cheat day, but I do not cheat with KFC , Mcdonalds sh1t, I eat whole chicken, potatoes with sour cream on top, chicken breast cooked with some bacon strips, some cheese on my pasta things like that I do not crave sugars if I am not dieting so do not eat it at all

When trying to drop body fat no cheat meals just more clean carbs or fats or both per meal or per day

Other than that - every day is a cheat day, but I do not cheat with KFC , Mcdonalds sh1t, I eat whole chicken, potatoes with sour cream on top, chicken breast cooked with some bacon strips, some cheese on my pasta things like that I do not crave sugars if I am not dieting so do not eat it at all

Chicken breast cooked with bacon strips. Awesome.

My fav cheat meal spot I guess would be Texas burger. It's a small chain so not sure how many of you actually know it. There delicious.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Large Dairy milk chocolate, 2 litres chocolate ice cream and a large sticky toffee pudding. When not dieting down I tend to do this twice weekly. Once pre leg day, one pre deadlift day. Insane workouts. I have a few low calorie days a week away from traing to compensate. Getting good gains and holding bodyfat. I normally throw a few other chocolate bars on top of that too. My body craves carbs all the tone so I give it what it Wants.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I've never really done the bodybuilding type diet. I've always just ate whatever I wanted my whole life. About the last 8 weeks out precontest I'll clean it up a little but I still eat whatever I want one day a week up until the show. I don't really eat much fast food, but if we go out it's usually for pizza or Mexican food. My wife is a good cook and loves to bake so I enjoy food.........

In n out 4x4 with well done fries

Spicy Buffalo Wings without a doubt. Especially in an all-you-can-eat setting :D

Favorite cheat meal is probably pizza or buffalo wings. Right now I cheat one day a week. One whole day I'll eat whatever I want. Pancakes , donuts, you name it. Lol The closer we get to summer then I'll cheat just one meal a week. I don't compete so with eating like this I can get pretty lean for the summer time. 190lbs about 7 or 8% bf is good enough for me. Just for summer time.

7 layer burritos from Taco Bell and the cinnamon balls.

IHOP and Waffle House also. When I cheat I don't eat any protein it's super high carb sugar and fat. :D

Chili cheese fries OR poutine with 2lbs fried hot wings, blue cheese dressing on the side and a pitcher of Grolsch to wash it down

:eek:

I cheat once a week and i just enjoy the feeling of being full! :)

Sunday is Ravioli, meatball, sausage and a loaf of garlic bread day. Cup of expresso and cherry cheese cake for desert.

Medium pepperoni stuffed crust pizza from Dominos, 3 pc rotisserie chicken, and vanilla ice cream wrapped in basically rice cake. Dominos isn't my favorite but it's what they've got in Japan. Eat my cheat once every other week while I'm bulking as that's what the coach allows.

When I was cutting it was the same cheat meal but only had one when given the ok from the coach. Maybe once every 6-8 weeks.

i have a cheat meal on a high carb day meaning more jasmine rice / then dinner is triple cheese burger 5 guys fries, next day low carb and next day after i look leaner!

I'm not on a contest prep but i'm maintaining my 6-6.5% BF.

As of now, i cheat twice a week consisting of 2 larger meals of (2000 cals each). So far i've not gain or lost any BF. Still at 6.5% BF.

Apart from KF, i love all kinds of pasteries.

I thinking of experimenting cheating 3 times a week.

Who here cheat 3-4x a week and still able to maintain their low BF (i.e 6-10% BF)?

I'm not on a contest prep but i'm maintaining my 6-6.5% BF.

As of now, i cheat twice a week consisting of 2 larger meals of (2000 cals each). So far i've not gain or lost any BF. Still at 6.5% BF.

Apart from KF, i love all kinds of pasteries.

I thinking of experimenting cheating 3 times a week.

You've said this before and people asked for pics but you never posted them... Let's see pics

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws