over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheat meals

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know everyone is different and current goals, metabolism, etc, but curious how often some of you are having cheat meals? Mainly speaking in growth phase/off-season. Are they planned? How big of meals? Having them on off days? Lets hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skipload once a week...

this is the WORST advice......

"skip load"...???.....LOLOLOL

first things to consider are....

what are your specific goals...???....short term
what is your current condition...???
what exactly is your current food intake...??? macros.....
how long has your diet been this way...???
what are your long term goals...???

these are just a few questions to ask yourself...when dealing with
what you are asking.....because, you have ALL of your own answers...

:cool:

Skipload once a week...

I did that for a while. But was for sure dragging by mid week. Also in a gaining phase now so going low carb throughout the week isn’t optimal.

Really not trying to come off as a dick, but who cares?

We've all got that buddy that can slam whatever the hell he wants and stay lean. We've all also got a friend that even looks at an extra carb meal and dude gets fat in 4 weeks.

Look in the mirror. Are you fat? Don't cheat. Are you lean and feel sluggish? Cheat. Or if you're a regular human and want to eat Wendy's...go for it! :headbang:

We've all got that buddy that can slam whatever the hell he wants and stay lean. We've all also got a friend that even looks at an extra carb meal and dude gets fat in 4 weeks.

Look in the mirror. Are you fat? Don't cheat. Are you lean and feel sluggish? Cheat. Or if you're a regular human and want to eat Wendy's...go for it! :headbang:

Nah, I really don’t care, just curious and something to shoot the shit about.

Never planned a "cheat meal" when I wasn't dieting for a show , especially if in a growing phase. If I want some I just eat it , you're not gonna screw anything up having a big meal when trying to grow.

Generally meals are pretty structured but I'll.yave whatever I want for dinner Especially if it's a family dinner or something.

Well said bro. :yeahthat:

When I was carb cycling 4 low 1 high I would just eat a sushi roll after workouts. It made it fun. Different roll every time, I’d just stay away from the spicy mayo and rolls with cream cheese.

You ever look at the calorie content of those sushi sauces!?! It’s mayonaise, sugar and siricha. So damn good tho.

I implement one day a week where I don't track (weigh everything out, log it, etc). I just ensure I'm in a surplus and eat whatever I feel like eating that day. Been doing this offseason for roughly 5 years and have not witnessed any ill effects.

this is the WORST advice......

"skip load"...???.....LOLOLOL

first things to consider are....

what are your specific goals...???....short term

what is your current condition...???

what exactly is your current food intake...??? macros.....

how long has your diet been this way...???

what are your long term goals...???

these are just a few questions to ask yourself...when dealing with

what you are asking.....because, you have ALL of your own answers...

:cool:

Wtf?!?! Wasn’t advice. He asked what others are doing.

Take your complaints to skip. Sure he’d love to hear from you...lol

I did that for a while. But was for sure dragging by mid week. Also in a gaining phase now so going low carb throughout the week isn’t optimal.

This will depend on how the rest of your diet looks on a daily basis. If you are dragging by mid week. You may need to increase your daily calories. You may also need to increase/decrease your skipload.

When trying to gain.....I don't do any cheat meals. Figured I'm already in a surplus....so my body doesn't need it.

When I'm trying to lean up......just occasionally and depends if my weight loss has stalled.

It could be once every 4 weeks....or once every 2 weeks. But usually progress resumes after that.

When I first start dieting....I may go 8+ weeks. I find that the leaner I get....the more frequently I can do them though.

Plus it's typically one meal....not a day for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

When cutting, aboslutely no cheating the first two weeks, minimum, as those first two weeks are what get you into "habit" form and rid your cravings for higher carb foods. If you cheat too soon, you'll slide back. After two weeks, minimum, I'll have a cheat day like maybe once per 10 days. And it's usually just one meal that day. For me, a good cheat meal might be like a thanks giving type meal.

Just Add Tren!
4 weeks into 400 mgs Of Tren and I am barely holding 260lbs while Dialing in...
I had to up my Cals just to maintain. More IceCream works Wonders!
I am Dropping Tren to 200 before I become to Ripped to Early!

Another option is LR3..
Great if only cheating once or twice even 3 times a Week!

I guess it depends on what your calling a chest meal.

Is it a baked potato with A trimmed nY strip?

Or is five guys bacon cheeseburger with a large fry?

Lol

When trying to grow I personally do 1-2 per week depending on how I'm feeling, plans, etc..usually do them on training days but if I'm using insulin I don't want to have to worry about the extra fat so I'll put them on an off day. Sometimes depending on what I have going on I may just eat one day on the weekend or something like that instead of two meals, or in addition to lol I'll go by feel. It really depends on what you can get away with and what will actually benefit your body, shit if you have a crazy metabolism you may need something very calorie dense every day to meet your needs.

Dieting is similar except it may not be as planned as when growing. Although the best success I've had dieting I had one day where I had 500-600 "clean" carbs with a cheat meal at the end of the day, same day every week for months. I always seemed to utilize it and "need" it when that day came around.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear