advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheated & Broke Up With Prego Girlfriend. Need Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this post is real, you keep saying love. You are incapable of true love. You my friend are what we call narcissistic and self-centered. True love is putting someone else's concerns before your own.

My son, stepdaughter and gf are the last people i think of before i go to bed at night and the first people i think of in the morning. The sun rises and sets with them. I do not believe you are capable of that level of emotion from your posts. You like the idea of a child because you cant have another with this girl(thank god), you dont actually want to step in and take responsibility for the life of another child. You act like you are doing her a favor by 'taking' your kid for a weekend or 50% of the time. BRO, thats not a favor thats what parents do.

I truly hope you dont fuck the child up to turn out the way you have.

If you really want to be part of your kids life then you're gonna have to prove it to her! GET RID OF THE NEW GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T CARE IF SHE GIVES BETTER BLOWJOBS IN THE MOVIE THEATER THEN THE EX DOES! The point is you want your son, and your son needs you. Your EX girlfriend is caught in the middle. Right now she doesn't want to see your face. Show her that you fucked up and you're sorry. Show her you can be a good father by DUMPING THE GIRLFRIEND! It's going to take something of a big commitment like that in order to get your ex to let you see or have partial custody of your son. If you are truly sorry for what you have done then you're going to have to prove it to her. You don't have to hook up again with your ex, but you do have to give her something to believe and trust in.

I have no clue what this new girlfriend sees in you, but my first thought would be she's nothing more then trailier trash! WHY? Because woman to woman she would take your ex's side in a heart beat. And if your new girlfriend is ok with you moving her in just after you dumped the pregnant ex, then she is nothing more then scum and it ain't gonna phase her if you dump her! If she feels ok with what you did to your ex, and continues to live with you. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HER? SERIOUSLY??????? GET RID OF HER ASS, AND STAY SINGLE FOR A WHILE. SHOW YOUR EX YOU'RE WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR SON IN YOUR LIFE.

THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT NOW!

If you really want to be part of your kids life then you're gonna have to prove it to her! GET RID OF THE NEW GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T CARE IF SHE GIVES BETTER BLOWJOBS IN THE MOVIE THEATER THEN THE EX DOES! The point is you want your son, and your son needs you. Your EX girlfriend is caught in the middle. Right now she doesn't want to see your face. Show her that you fucked up and you're sorry. Show her you can be a good father by DUMPING THE GIRLFRIEND! It's going to take something of a big commitment like that in order to get your ex to let you see or have partial custody of your son. If you are truly sorry for what you have done then you're going to have to prove it to her. You don't have to hook up again with your ex, but you do have to give her something to believe and trust in.

I have no clue what this new girlfriend sees in you, but my first thought would be she's nothing more then trailier trash! WHY? Because woman to woman she would take your ex's side in a heart beat. And if your new girlfriend is ok with you moving her in just after you dumped the pregnant ex, then she is nothing more then scum and it ain't gonna phase her if you dump her! If she feels ok with what you did to your ex, and continues to live with you. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HER? SERIOUSLY??????? GET RID OF HER ASS, AND STAY SINGLE FOR A WHILE. SHOW YOUR EX YOU'RE WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR SON IN YOUR LIFE.

THE BALLS IN YOUR COURT NOW!

Breaking up with my new girlfriend won't do anything and it won't change her mind. She is being immature and a pain in the ass. Every time I get to see my kid is if she says so and then he has to be around her at all times. She said she would let the baby be at my house if my new girl is not there. The thing is I asked my new girlfriend to marry me and she said yes. So she isn't just a girlfriend she is my fiancee. I am in love with her at least I believe so. We just get along better because my ex just always seemed resentful and revengeful. I'm not doing anything anymore that I did with my ex. I don't do anything illegal, I don't drink as often, I come home to a cooked meal, and I'm happy right now. I hope she finds happiness and is able to get me off her mind I really do. But I wish she would grow up and love her son enough to let him be with his dad. Also Maranda is a good person and she knows how I feel. She was in a relationship at the time too but when we found each other it just seemed better. We both did wrong by our families I agree with that. She slept around on her boyfriend and I did it to my girlfriend and we are both sorry for that. But we are trying to get passed that and have a good future. She has 2 kids and is ready to settle down. I wanted to settle with Kali but I met Maranda. Hopefully it works out for Kali bc I care for her bc she is my baby's mother. But once she gets passed this and grows up then I can be kind to her too.

Breaking up with my new girlfriend won't do anything and it won't change her mind. She is being immature and a pain in the ass. Every time I get to see my kid is if she says so and then he has to be around her at all times. She said she would let the baby be at my house if my new girl is not there. The thing is I asked my new girlfriend to marry me and she said yes. So she isn't just a girlfriend she is my fiancee. I am in love with her at least I believe so. We just get along better because my ex just always seemed resentful and revengeful. I'm not doing anything anymore that I did with my ex. I don't do anything illegal, I don't drink as often, I come home to a cooked meal, and I'm happy right now. I hope she finds happiness and is able to get me off her mind I really do. But I wish she would grow up and love her son enough to let him be with his dad. Also Maranda is a good person and she knows how I feel. She was in a relationship at the time too but when we found each other it just seemed better. We both did wrong by our families I agree with that. She slept around on her boyfriend and I did it to my girlfriend and we are both sorry for that. But we are trying to get passed that and have a good future. She has 2 kids and is ready to settle down. I wanted to settle with Kali but I met Maranda. Hopefully it works out for Kali bc I care for her bc she is my baby's mother. But once she gets passed this and grows up then I can be kind to her too.

You kicked your pregnant ex out of the house and already in short period of time asked your girlfriend to marry you????????????????? I'm done with advice here! You're the one that needs help. Not your ex! i'm out!

You kicked your pregnant ex out of the house and already in short period of time asked your girlfriend to marry you????????????????? I'm done with advice here! You're the one that needs help. Not your ex! i'm out!

Boom,

i am truly flabbergasted=-) I dont even know what to say anymore. I dont understand. I thought guys lost touch of reality concerning their physiques, this just tops it off=-)

You're happy right now, what about when you start coming home and food isn't ready. Will you cheat on her too?

She cheated on her boyfriend, what makes you think she won't do it to you when she gets sick of you?

You, little boy, are the one who needs to grow up. You're not in middle school anymore. You should not be able to procreate. Hopefully she will keep you from seeing your son as what you've written on here means that you will be a shitty father.

You thought someone would actually side with you??!

You're a scumbag...You get a young girl pregnant and then kick her to the curb, while cheating on her??! Then a short time later you're already asking another girl to marry you mainly because she lets you do what you want??!

The sad part is you know you're a scumbag because why else would you create another board account just to post this shit...Why, because you knew you would be bashed to the dirt and NO ONE would take your side on this!!

Hopefully this new girl ends up cheating on you...Your ex should not let you have anything to do with the child, you have no business being a father, you're not mature enough and from how you view the world, sure as hell couldn't teach the child anything useful...You need to work on your responsibilities first and seriously grow up!!

These posts alone, the first thing I think of is a 15yr old boy, not a 30yr old man...You give men a bad name...You're lucky I don't out your other accounts for everyone to know and ban them all.....

Last edited:
Just a couple of examples with these two comments here...

I like being able to hang out with friends and do whatever I want.

Like sleeping around and partying, etc...Like has been said, what happens to this new one once she stops cooking and cleaning for you, guess you won't be happy anymore and we all want you to be happy, don't we...Guess it will be time to move onto the next impressionable young girl, won't it:rolleyes:This is NOT considered being in a commited relationship, or being an Adult, or acting like a 30yr old man who wants to be a father...Keep hanging out picking girls up at the highschool bro, you're lucky it's not my daughter you hooked up with, because I'd crack your fucking skull, period.....

I'm trying to do her a favor and take him off her hands for a while but she is being stubborn.

You're trying to do her a favor??! The new girl must be a scumbag also, to even let you around her kids and for actually taking your side in all of this...As well as moving in the very same week...As well as cheating on her ex...As well as submitting her own kids to this drama, etc.....

Pathetic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views