over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheating

shes not "into" you anymore dude....deal with it

you probely have offered her nothing
and have NOTHING to offer her in the future...

so she waited for the right time, and dumped your ass.......nicely

get over it

its done bro

:cool:

I have everything to offer her and she knows it! She can't get over being insecure with herself and feeling self concious around me.

I have everything to offer her and she knows it! She can't get over being insecure with herself and feeling self concious around me.

lol.....ok man

its her......not you

send her flowers or something
she'll come running back

lol

lol.....ok man

its her......not you

she'll come running back

lol

LOLL !!

Chasing a girl will only turn her more off

When a girl breaks up with you, stop contacting her ! THAt will drive her CRAZYYYY, but if you go chase her, and kiss her ass, she will get turned off

lol.....ok man

its her......not you

she'll come running back

lol

Shes the one that has nothing to offer me except 3 divorces and 3 kids and all of her other issues, shes told me several times that shes not good for me and doesn't look and feel good enough but it just bothers me that she thinks I would do such a thing to her when shes the one that cheated on her first husband 1 time and her second husband 2 times.

Shes the one that has nothing to offer me except 3 divorces and 3 kids and all of her other issues, shes told me several times that shes not good for me and doesn't look and feel good enough but it just bothers me that she thinks I would do such a thing to her when shes the one that cheated on her first husband 1 time and her second husband 2 times.

Maybe she's already cheated on you an found someone else. Now she's making up a story to make you look bad instead. Either way it's over.

Read your own post. Everything you just wrote is all you need to know! She has done you a favor. Thank her and run!

Read your own post. Everything you just wrote is all you need to know! She has done you a favor. Thank her and run!

Your probably right, my friends say its a blessing that were not together and for me to just think about how my life would of been if we had stayed together and then would of probably ended in divorce down the road like her other 3 marriages if we would of even gotten to that point because she said she was NEVER getting married again!

Your probably right, my friends say its a blessing that were not together and for me to just think about how my life would of been if we had stayed together and then would of probably ended in divorce down the road like her other 3 marriages if we would of even gotten to that point because she said she was NEVER getting married again!

I know it can be tough walking away from someone you care about. Even when you know it's not going to work. From what you describe she has more than just a little baggage. I don't mean the kids, to me the biggest suitcases she is dragging around are her attitude and insecurities. These are issues that you can't help her with. It doesn't sound like she's doing anything to help herself.
Now the door is open for the right one to come along!

I know it can be tough walking away from someone you care about. Even when you know it's not going to work. From what you describe she has more than just a little baggage. I don't mean the kids, to me the biggest suitcases she is dragging around are her attitude and insecurities. These are issues that you can't help her with. It doesn't sound like she's doing anything to help herself.
Now the door is open for the right one to come along!

Thanks for the response, now my biggest issue that I can't get over is imagining her with another guy, how do I get those thoughts out of my mind?

Thanks for the response, now my biggest issue that I can't get over is imagining her with another guy, how do I get those thoughts out of my mind?

Like everything those thoughts will fade with time. Best advise I can give you is to have minimal to no contact with her. That way if she does start seeing someone you don't know abot it. Remind yourself, you are better off with out her!!!
Finding a new girl friend always helps :D but that can have it's own set of issues :rolleyes:

shes not "into" you anymore dude....deal with it

you probely have offered her nothing
and have NOTHING to offer her in the future...

so she waited for the right time, and dumped your ass.......nicely

get over it

its done bro

:cool:

Tenny, you are the biggest pussy on this board. Why must you always sugar coat everything you say. Kumbaya. Whuss. At least you didn't suggest the obvious - he needs to follow the "Cock" thread.

And OP - thrice divorced? You should thank her for having the brain you were born without. Tenny, don't hate on me for keeping it real. XO! No homo.

You sound obsessed and she has little interest. Move on asap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

IMO- if she cheated on 2 out of 3 of her husband's then she probably thinks that everyone cheats and therefore can't fathom that you didn't. She doesn't trust herself so she probably never trust you or anyone else. I think that the guilt from her actions must eat her up, but now that she "heard" you messed around, she is trying to pass that guilt on to you.

Sucky situation because it's sounds like you have been true to her....

IMO- if she cheated on 2 out of 3 of her husband's then she probably thinks that everyone cheats and therefore can't fathom that you didn't. She doesn't trust herself so she probably never trust you or anyone else. I think that the guilt from her actions must eat her up, but now that she "heard" you messed around, she is trying to pass that guilt on to you.

Sucky situation because it's sounds like you have been true to her....

Yup, I never did her wrong in any way whatsoever, I told her from the start I wouldn't and she never had a reason to not trust me and I keep beating myself up over it wanting to prove that I didn't but I have just quit talking to her all together now and I guess I just have to move on and forget.

I keep beating myself over something I didn't do, My now EX gf thinks I cheated on her because some people at a party said that I did. I never touched the girl and she never touched me in any way but she wants to believe other people instead of me, she had never had no reason ever not to trust me, we was together for 8 months. Shes done because of this and theres no way she will believe me, I have sweared to God so many tiimes and said God strike me dead if I did but she wants to believe everyone else and I don't know what to do or say now? She keeps accusing me over and over and says we are beyond repair.

I your case I would ask her about her source of information. If it's more trustworthy than you, your fucked. Obviously if it's not true, this will not be the case and you should be fine after she thinks about it. Otherwise, it's no longer worth it.

Often what we think is love is either an obsession / addiction. This i know from experience. We really have to examine who we open ourselves up to, and also take a looooong hard look at ourselves and who we attract. Personally, i'm taking 9 mths to a year off after this 2nd divorce, i've already done that hard self examination and didn't like what i saw. FWIW, when i left wife #2, i have not spoke to her since, and will not, we don't have kids together and possessions has been handled by my atty, less contact the best.

Cut your losses and move on, not building a rocket ship here...

just tell her i tryed talking to you and i have done nothing to hurt you so if you want to beleave the ppl go ahead and while your at it stay with them were done just go im tired of this non scene ....if she gos she go but if she beleaves you shell come back if not

try going out with the girl they acused you of dating the ice is already broken and maybe shes the better one for you

I'm gonna wager this girl doesn't respond very well to nice. It's out of her comfort zone.

Massnup - here is another 2 cents of advice - you aren't her type. And being nice to someone isn't something to feel bad about. I was nice to a woman I dated once. I just wanted to see what it was like. It was very strange.

She wants a jerk. Send me her photos. I'm like a jerk on steroids. Literally. ;)

Ps. The above story is fictitious. I have never been nice to a female. Hmmm, it just is.

Last edited:
I'm gonna wager this girl doesn't respond very well to nice. It's out of her comfort zone.

Massnup - here is another 2 cents of advice - you aren't her type. And being nice to someone isn't something to feel bad about. I was nice to a woman I dated once. I just wanted to see what it was like. It was very strange.

She wants a jerk. Send me her photos. I'm like a jerk on steroids. Literally. ;)

Ps. The above story is fictitious. I have never been nice to a female. Hmmm, it just is.

U would think she would have learned by now with 3 divorces that the jerks get her no where! Like u said, I need to get my head back on straight and out of the gof its in and stop all of this because its my false emotions making me think the way I'm thinking... i'll be the one living good when shes the one that keeps spinning her wheels getting nowhere in life!

U would think she would have learned by now with 3 divorces that the jerks get her no where! Like u said, I need to get my head back on straight and out of the gof its in and stop all of this because its my false emotions making me think the way I'm thinking... i'll be the one living good when shes the one that keeps spinning her wheels getting nowhere in life!

My guess is you are already living better! You just haven't allowed yourself to realize it yet.
Some people never look in the mirror to find out what the problem might be. They are to busy looking for something or someone to blame for their issues.
Go have a good time tonight and take a look around at the blessings in your life!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws