over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHECK OUT MY RECENT PICS

Fathead

Banned
I am leaving for a while but go check out my recent pics and read why I am leaving and yes they are me.

see you guys later.

you look a lot leaner than 9 for sure. very lean and vascular. you always say your arms lag. talk to milos sarcev, i know he worked with charles poliquin and put an inch on his arms but i guess if you are working with CG you will do just fine.

Well

I remember some members here saying that they would step on the stage with fatty, wonder if they still feel that way LOL!

holy mother of god, 9%? You are looking great fatty.

yeah , u definitely look fantastic in the pics man :) . keep up the good work .

Just a repost

Just a repost of a reply to X and Biggy.

TO X and Biggy you guys just have to remember the pics I have posted before were 4 years old. I was very small 194lbs, very dry, and a very low BF maybe as low as 3%.

The pics here are 60 to 65lbs heavier and 3+ years later, I did fib a little because I did not want to show my progress till I felt I was up to snuff as us country boys say.

And just FYI for X I am not posting because I am mad or being snobby I just have a lot on my plate with 2 a day workouts 6 days a week. I am going old school volume which has been working very well for me.

And one last thing about those pics they are black and white witha little shade so that make me look a lot better and probably leaner but I swear I saw the test and it was 7.76899999% or something to the effect and I round up 1.5 % just to make sure.

I plan on staying this way for the next year with my wife's blessing as she wants me to get that card after all these years of whining and complaining and if I do well then I just wont be able to hide any more eh.

Believe me you'll know when I am down to 4% until then I'll still pop in and out.

Hey Fathead,
Looking very good, am three wks out from my first show, and thought was doing Ok....then saw your pics...glad I live in Aus so don't have you to compete against...have inspired me to train harder!!!

Re: Just a repost

Fathead said:
And just FYI for X I am not posting because I am mad or being snobby I just have a lot on my plate with 2 a day workouts 6 days a week. I am going old school volume which has been working very well for me.
Well I certainly know what you mean!!!!!! I was doing 2 cardio session ED and workouts 7 days a week (but I was playing catch up - LOL). Between that and prepping food (which your wife probably does for you - mine doesn't) doesn't leave a lot of "xtra" time!

xcel

Fatty - you liar! LOL! Bro you look great, and I think you know that too deep down, you're just afraid to admit it as it may hamper your progress (always better to feel like the underdog!)

best of luck!

DrG

Looking excellent Fatty, keep it up and you will do some serious damage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131