over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out these cool guys...

think thats bad, i'm half italian from jersey. i go to family gatherings for the italian side of the family and it takes all of my energy not to slap my cousins. all of it.

think thats bad, i'm half italian from jersey. i go to family gatherings for the italian side of the family and it takes all of my energy not to slap my cousins. all of it.

you know its not healthy to keep all that tension pent up, i say go ahead and slap away!

Same here but it's my aunts and uncles who get on my nerves.:mad: :p

PS. But I'm not from Jersey

Last edited:
And to say these clowns will reproduce... with parents like that you must seriously wonder each day you wake up why life has treated you so unfairly (cause it's not the boys only... girls who date dudes like that are no better than them... great team of loosers).

:eek: :(

we could always put them to use entertaining the rest of us. just think about it "THE GUIDO OLYMPICS". events could be stuff like dancing with glowsticks, hairdo races, and pickup line relays.

mur mur is tiny and kind of in a basement. im not much for clubs, what the hell is the point of trying to pick up some girls at a club when they cant even hear you talk to them? lol not that i have that problem as im engauged but you still get the point. the meat head dance is only seen rarely in nature but can be found mostly in the meatheads indegenous environment, the night club playing all techno, it all starts out with the head bob then goes into a full blown fist pump with a look on the face like your squinting and trying to kiss someone at the same time, its mainly seen along with ILS and a redbull and vodka being sipped thru a red cocktail straw, the ceremonial dress for this dance is usually some kind of stripped buttondown purchaced 2 sizes too small or a french connection t-shirt that your little sister could fit into along with the pre faded $500 jeans and shoes that are verry shiny, apparrently you can guage the meat heads status in the clan buy the amount of jewelry and cranial accessories worn, i. e. sunglasses, white guy blow out(the gotti haircut) and some kind of overly maintained facial hair. it is believed that the meathead dance reaches its peak during any dj tiesto song with a full blown fist pump and lots of looking around to make sure people see them. it is also believed to be some kind of primative mating dance which like the attack of almost every predator is only successful 1 out of every 10 attemopts.

hahaha how did you know about ILS?

That chick in the blue dress is hot wonder if I painted my face orange if I could get her number??? :)

JERSEY...armpit of America! Thank God I moved out of there when I was 3 months old.

Yeah its great seeing them at the bar too.. The bigger you are the more they want to start with you i'll dig a hole for a few one day.. I know its coming.

Something is up with the blond dude with the low cut shirt. Maybe photoshopped. Chest looks huge but you can tell he has no arms or anything else. Doesnt it look odd?

LMAO at these guys!
i knew a guy who dressed like this when i went to school in iowa but he was cool. seeing them in packs is where it gets really funny

That blonde guy annoys the hell out of me.

I never thought I could actually HATE somebody soo badly just by looking at a picture of them:food-;mil

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws