over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out these pits!

These pits have been cleverly infused with Neapolitan Mastiff. Blue is one of their prominent colors as well. Theyre not nearly as athletic, and health will suffer as a result probably. however they are cool dogs, I know several people with the 'Gotti' and 'Razors Edge' lines. They still are dog aggressive sometimes, and should be watched around other dogs, especially males with males

I used to breed, game breed apbt yrs ago. I would
never trade a game breed apbt for any other " pit bull ".
The traits of the true apbt is unbelievable, and they don't
take up the whole damn couch, lol....

I agree Ray!! A game bred APBT is SECOND TO NONE!!!!! They are like damn machines!! "Scratch all Day"!!!!

x2!!!!!!! :headbang:

game breed pits are second to NONE! best pet you will ever own also, great with people cause they were bred that way! game fighting dogs CAN'T be people bitters or your ass is gonna loose some cash..LOL {quote taken from back in the day}

These pits have been cleverly infused with Neapolitan Mastiff. Blue is one of their prominent colors as well. Theyre not nearly as athletic, and health will suffer as a result probably. however they are cool dogs, I know several people with the 'Gotti' and 'Razors Edge' lines. They still are dog aggressive sometimes, and should be watched around other dogs, especially males with males

Bet there good lookin dog's
post up some pic's

I'm with Ray too. those are nice looking dogs but they are not pits. I have show and weight pull pits and they are athletes. Those Bully dogs are cool to look at but not very much for work.

This is my Boy King! He's 12 now.

He's been the best dog ever. He was as heavy as 115, but he's an old boy now.

Attachments

• DSCN0514.jpg
    DSCN0514.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 284
Great dogs, my boy is a lightweight compared to those at a whopping 65 lbs, hes a longer legged pit.
Great dogs, the most loyal animals.

Nice dog,King. Nice job on his ears too.

Western Carolina/Palmetto APBTC

Any one in NC? I'll be in town pulling some dogs next weekend.And showing my Baby.
Western Carolina/Palmetto APBTC
Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Western Carolina APBTC & Palmetto APBTC join together to host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull in one day at the Burke County Fairgrounds in Morganton, NC. Please call Nathan 704-361-2077, Rita 803-242-3117 or Linda 828-448-5202 for information.

My red-nose is about ~80 pounds and dumb as hell....o well, shes my baby!!

HPIM1127.jpg

They are straight beauties. I miss my pits.

Ive breed them all. Game to Bullies. My pic was one of our stud dogs. The bullies we breed were Edge n Gotti. The Edge were right off Dave Willsons yard (founder of Razors Edge) and our Gotti were right off Richards yard (founder of Gotti). Ask any questions you want however I will not answer questions about what was breed in each line to get the dogs to look the way they do today. However one of these 2 lines have alot of kinked tales being thrown. We stopped breeding years ago and placed 90% of our dogs with family and friends. We were sickend with all the dogs that are being put down daily that need good homes and we were not going to add to the problem. As far as price... A good quality bullie would run 1500-3500 regardless of color, hell ive seen studs go for up to 35k. If hes a good solid proven producer and you charge 3500-5000 per stud you make your money back quick. Sad thing is with these and many dogs is people dont have a clue of what there breeding, they see dollar signs and throw two dogs together and dont care what comes out and if you do it right and your facility is professional, your dogs eat the best food, have quality kennels, a vaccination program that cant be penetrated and get them quality care when needed ect.... then there is little to no money to be made.

I love the american bullies myself. I've been looking for a pup for quite some time now, but just simply cannot drop 4k on a dog. I haven't found one at a human society or shelter yet either, but I really hope I can find one soon! Beautiful dogs, loyal as can be, and nice as can be.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws