over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out these pits!

Hellbent

Registered
**broken link removed**

I got a girl pitty that has bloodlines to these. Mine won't get as big due to her mother being a jeep rednose, but her dad was one of these, 120+ pound . Mine is bigger than the average pit tho, not as big as these, but she is lean and ripped muscle wise, at 6 months she is 45 pounds which is already bigger then her mommy.

These show dog pits are like little body builders, super nice even tho they look like they would be mean. The show dog ones are nothing like the fighting ones. Unless you try breaking in their house :)

I'll post some pics later of mine.

I know some people have issues with pitbulls. Hell I did to until I met a friends brendel pitbull. I had a black german shepard at the time and my friends pitbull was a 100 times nicer than my dog. After that I knew if and when I got another dog again I was going to get a pitbull.

I once heard that the biggest pits are the ones that are the most inbred.. any truth to this?

I wish I had some extra scratch. I would pick up a blue in a heart beat. Head size is about the same as a watermellon. That's what i would name him. "watermellon" hahaha

I agree, in my experience overall the bully breed ones naturally have better temperament

4000 to 8000 for a pup they better be badass..lol thats alot for a pup but they do look nice..

We need a Breeder to ring in.

I just don't know Like Genetically a Pitbull is listed a certain poundage a Female is usually smaller, so why now do we have Pits that are twice the size if not 3x the size of the old ones. I mean sargeant brutus and stubby that were poster pits for the military were nice size dogs but were under 60lbs why are pits now 100plus. I love pits and I believe "it's my dog,my responsability" and "Punish the deed not the breed" slogans.

I hate Dog fighting also.

Famous pits...

Famous Pit Bull owners:

Anthony Robbins
Molly Price (Actress)
General George Patton
Jan Michael Vincent
Fred Astaire
Stephany Kramer
President Woodrow Wilson
Pink (the singer)
Ashley Olsen
Jan Michael Vincent
Alicia Silverstone
Humphrey Bogart
Ananda Lewis
Linda Blair
John Steinbeck
Fatty Arbuckle
Malcolm - Jamal Warner
Mary Tyler Moore
Steve & Terri Irwin (Pit Bull Named - Sui)
Mo Vaughn (NY Mets)
James Ellroy (Author)
Amy Jo Johnson (Actress)
Jack Johnson (Hawaiian singer)
Sinbad
Barbra Eden
Rosie Perez
Kelli Williams (Actress from The Practice)
AJ Mclean
Rachel Ray (from Food Network) (Pit Bull Named - Isaboo)
Orlando Bloom
James Caan
Shaquille "Shaq" O'Neal
Judd Nelson
Barbara Eden
Veronica Mars
Walter Scott (Author)
Ken Howard (Father in Crossing Jordon - his Pit Shadow saved his life)
Usher (Singer)
Michael J. Fox
Thomas Edison
Mel Brooks & Anne Brancroft
Julian schnabel
Jessica Alba
John Stuart
Jesse James and (Pit Bull Named - Cisco)
Stephan Jenkins (Singer)
Madonna
Jack Dempsey
Brad Pitt
Theodore Roosevelt
Bernadette Peters
Stephan Jenkins
Tamika Dixon (Athlete)
Singer Rick Springfield
Actor Vin Diesel
Barbra Ede
Cassandra Creech
Sir Walter Scott (Poet)
Shannon Elizabeth
Earl Holliman
David Spade
Robert Ferguson (Green Bay Packer)
John Stewart (from the Daily Show)
Bill Berloni (Broadway show dog trainer who has said that the Pit is the breed of choice for training),
Roy Jones Jr.
Serena Williams
Justin Miller
Cozy Coleman
Veron Haynes
Hugh Douglas
Kamal
Jermaine Dupri
Richard "Rip" Hamilton
50 Cent
Young Buck
Lloyd Banks
Jordan Babineaux
Jonathan Babineaux
Maurice White
Andrew Vachss
Ira Glass
Rosie Perez
Kelli Williams
Judd Nelson
Thomas Edison
Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft
Julian Schnabel
Stephan Jenkins
Jon Stewart
Tamika Dixon

Well known sports figures who own Pit Bulls include:

Tennis Star Serena Williams (Pit bulls Name - Bambi)
Professional Basketball Players Desmond Mason (Pit Bulls Named - Zane & Capone)
Rashard Lewis (Pit Bull Named - Cookie, Angel & Ginger)
Amare Stoudemire (Pit Bull Names - JT, Ace & Deuce)
Alton Ford (Pit Bull Names - Mischif, Rosy, Spicey, Diable +3 pups with names unknown)
Tamika Dixon and Mo Vaughn

Like I said before the military used a pit on the War posters in the 1900's.
Petey from the little rascals.
Pit Bull's hosted the Cover of Life Magezine 3 times.
Buster Brown shoes marketing Face.

Those big blues are cool looking dog's for sure. I had read something before though that said those monster Pits are not "true" pitbulls anymore. Supposedly they should only get up to like 60lbs. Anyone know anything about this?

I don't see DMX on that list. He had anywhere between 12-20 pits in his house at any one time. I'm sure there are plenty more people but the media would rather see them all dead rather then expose the beautiful and most loyal side of them.

I have a buddy of mine who has a few male pit/cane corso mix pupps avaliable. I may grab one if he dont get to greedy on the $$$.

Last edited:
big pits

they are still genetically the same dogs we have just got away from breding them for figting (60lbs) small dogs are better fighters and a good figt dog should always be small enoug for the owner to grab up by the scruff and they should stop attacking when grabbed up like that also. Now we breed them for size and temperment (thank god) when you always look for the biggest stud to bred with your huge female than the pups are gonna be bigger.

I just don't know Like Genetically a Pitbull is listed a certain poundage a Female is usually smaller, so why now do we have Pits that are twice the size if not 3x the size of the old ones. I mean sargeant brutus and stubby that were poster pits for the military were nice size dogs but were under 60lbs why are pits now 100plus. I love pits and I believe "it's my dog,my responsability" and "Punish the deed not the breed" slogans.

I hate Dog fighting also.

The dogs (including the link at the top) you are talking about are not true Pit Bulls. They have mastiff and probably English Bulldog blood in them to add weight and thickness. A true Pit is rarely over 70lb and has a much leaner and less blocky look to them. Most of what the people on this forum (from what I'm seeing) call "Pit Bulls" are called "American Bullies" by people who own real Pit Bulls.

The dogs (including the link at the top) you are talking about are not true Pit Bulls. They have mastiff and probably English Bulldog blood in them to add weight and thickness. A true Pit is rarely over 70lb and has a much leaner and less blocky look to them. Most of what the people on this forum (from what I'm seeing) call "Pit Bulls" are called "American Bullies" by people who own real Pit Bulls.

Correct. One of the breeders in Florida admitted that his pits had Mastiff in there bloodline. Pits were always medium sized dogs 55-70lbs, then suddenly every pit is 100 pounds. 4-8 grand for a dog is ridiculous. Great Pits can be found at local humane society for way less money.

yo who the hell is this person trying to seel them pits for fucking 8 g's, i use to bred Am bulldogs for a g a pop, and pits are way more common and if your paying anymore than 2g for any dog your crazy, ludicris

Correct. One of the breeders in Florida admitted that his pits had Mastiff in there bloodline. Pits were always medium sized dogs 55-70lbs, then suddenly every pit is 100 pounds. 4-8 grand for a dog is ridiculous. Great Pits can be found at local humane society for way less money.

+1 way too many dogs out there who need a good home

I agree with you Bishop! Real APBT's are no more then 60 - to 70lbs at most. It's funny how many pople think that these blue bullies are the real APBT! Do your research people. As for 7 to 8 grand for a blue pit is nuts!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear