over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out this 19 year old Kid..

I can easily believe the guy is genetically gifted and uses moderate amounts of gear, I know a guy who won a junior world championship after 3 years of training and 2 years of very moderate quantities of gear, he started lifting at around 150 lbs and competed at just over 230lbs at 5'9" never went over 500mg test 400mg deca. Has not juiced in years and is still around 200lb ripped and would put a lot of us to shame.

There are definitely genetic freaks around, I find it easier to believe a kid of 19 looks that good without gear or very much gear, than a guy who has been training for years suddenly adding 20lbs and saying he done it with chicken and rice. Steroid abuse is rife but not everyone with a great physique uses huge quantities, we dismiss huge 6000mg plus cycles as BS when they are posted on the net but just as quickly we dismiss somebody with a great physique who says they use 500mgs of test

i dont think the issue is whether he should use now.. it is the fact that we all know he has been using for a while.. so most of us will say wait until he is twenty one.. but, if the guy is 19 years old that means he has most likely been juicing since he was 16 or so.. we know that this can cause growth plate issues ect.. and no.. no 16-17 year old should be juicing period..

Excellent point here about the growth plate issue. Those plates dont close on some people until they are out of their teens. I would say in my case though, the long bones closed when I was about 15 years old. I was 6 foot when I was 15 and never grew an inch taller. Guys I know though, one a best friend, were growing in height still when they were seniors in high school. So do keep in mind that growth plates close at different ages for each individual, but it is safe to say that using AAS at the age of 16 would be risky.

I'm almost 24 and I'm still growing in length so the 'wait until 21 years' has no merit whatsoever other than the same old 'tradition'

Synthol and hgh do wonders for the young russians

Cuz only "young russians" use SEO and GH? :rolleyes:
Most guys I know who are on a boatload of gear, you'd never even imagine they workout :eek:

Whatever he does (or not) this kid is better than most of us... let's just face it. Sure it hurts... but if Mother Nature was fair, we would know by now... :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing his progresses in the near future.

Just one thing and Im sure Big A and the other vets can back me up on this, do you know how strict the drug testing is at the shows in Russia? Its the same in most of eastern europe.

Phidias is right, there are loads of people that take alot of gear and look like shit, and some that hardly take anything and looks like a pro. I know a good buddy back in London, a black guy that he only took creatine and nobody beleived him but I did because the guy was muscular in school even at the age of 13 he looked like an adult bodybuilder.

People forget about genetics,diet and working hard. Its not just about steroids, steroids actually play a smaller roll compared to eating and training. These Russians have got very different aproaches to workouts.

Very nice

I think from looking at some of mthe pix where he is standing next to other people that he isnt all that big at all. He has a wicked physique and great legs. Great conditioning and has obviously been training hard since he was 12yrs and who knows when he started to juice a little. I dont think he has used all that much though, he looks 200pnds at the most. I agree that people should wait untill 25yrs before using juice but each to their own.

do the russians test for gh? I mean this kids got that gut going on, but yeah, he is in GREAT shape regardless of what he takes, he started training very young as you said, cus hes only 5'7"

That kid is awesome...

I don't care "what" he did, he's obviously worked very hard and looks flawless.
Props to him.

If I could have started with the juice at that age would I? Probably not, but I probably would have started when I was around 19 or so, instead of waiting until I was 30.

WOW! I think he looks awesome, with a proper tan, not that shoe polish stuff and a touch harder he would be unstoppable. Congrats to him, I wish I looked like that. (sigh)

Man, that chest is nuts in pic #2

I wonder if he'll ever be able to have kids after starting anabolics at such a young age?

Saw him compete in here in Europe a couple months ago. Same show as Kai, Flex Lewis, Branch, Dexter Jackson and bunch of others. He got stomped in that line-up, but, he's WAY bigger now.

Attachments

• Lesukov 2.jpg
    Lesukov 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 240
This thread is hilarious how it got restarted. But definitely impressive to see this guy grow and where he started.

Well he will never have kids or produce testosterone without the assistance of a gel or injection for the rest of his life.... but at least he is huge haha

This is such an ignorant statement...you can have kids while running gear without any assistance but if you do need help its called HCG + HMG.

Hell, look at branch warren

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members