over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

check out this 222lb cougar...

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
this was shot a little ways from where i live...anyone feel like taking a nice walk through the woods???:eek:

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,722
Last edited:
Whoa....That is crazy...Nice pic...

well i guess the only logical thing to do was kill it, of course.

:(

WOW!

Not that is one big pussy (cat)!
I can't imagine what it'd be like to come face to face with that thing. YIKES!

thats terrible it got shot, absolutely disgusting,

what a beautiful animal

Mr OZ said:
thats terrible it got shot, absolutely disgusting,

what a beautiful animal

Now come on now Mr Oz, we as a people(Americans) almost hunted the symbol of America to extinction(Bald Eagle), althought I'm not sure why, I quess if it's big and powerful we have to kill it. Does it make sense now?

No offense to anyone but

THAT MAKES ME SAD. MAYBE IT SHOULD BE POSTED ON A HUNTING WEBSITE. SOME PEOPLE ASSOCIATE HUNTING WITH MURDER AND IT CAN BE VERY OFFENSIVE.

Beautiful creature. Sad to see it like that. Where's the sport? My brother is a big hunter and loves hunting for big game. I, on the other hand, would rather fish.:) I don't feel as bad. I have gone through hunter safety awareness courses and understand the whole reason for population control. It's unfortunate but it's needed. I won't be the one pulling the trigger on such a splendid, and majestic creature.

its not my place to say what is right and wrong, however..

i didnt know those got that damn big!! i couldnt imagine walking up on that thing in the woods.

flexmaster said:
this was shot a little ways from where i live...anyone feel like talking a nice walk through the woods???:eek:

flexmaster...do you know the guy in the picture personally? I may be looking to much into this, but it doesn't seem like he is struggling too much holding up 222 lbs of dead weight.

no offense intended

sorry to those of you who were offended...obviously that was not my intention. i didnt shoot it so...i'd rather not get into the is it right or wrong issue. thought it might be cool for some of you to see, thats all.

deisel2323, nope, i dont know him personally...but i thought the same thing too.LOL

Yeah ......I agree with Phil .......That just makes me sad .........that was a beautiful animal ........incredible actually .......I know hunting provides a purpose at times and money generated helps species / habitat , but how anyone can enjoy killing an animal for fun is beyond me ?.......where is the pleasure in ending something ? I will never find justification in hunting for sport or fun[or even begin to understand it ......why not do something postive with ones time ?] .......and it amazes me that people can take pride in killing something [ where is the accomplishment in that ? ]

flexmaster ....thanks for being respectful of some of our feelings and understanding a different perspective , that shows real class IMO ......I just wish that beautiful animal was still alive instead being wasted like that ......very sad to me , I understand that isnt your feeling ............but man , that pic just bums me out big time .............

FLEX....THAT'S A HUGE CAT. THE BIGGEST ONE I'VE SEEN.

flexmaster said:
this was shot a little ways from where i live...anyone feel like taking a nice walk through the woods???:eek:

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE....FOLKS WHO DON'T GROW UP IN A RURAL SETTING HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THINGS. NO ONE'S BUSING YOUR BALLS....

I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY YOU POSTED THAT PIC....EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW. I HUNT AND FISH....AND STILL TOTALLY APPRECIATE THE STRENGTH AND BEAUTY OF THAT ANIMAL.

I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND THE OTHER SIDE....

HOPE YOUR SHOULDER HEALS....:)

Iabadman said:
Yeah ......I agree with Phil .......That just makes me sad .........that was a beautiful animal ........incredible actually .......I know hunting provides a purpose at times and money generated helps species / habitat , but how anyone can enjoy killing an animal for fun is beyond me ?.......where is the pleasure in ending something ? I will never find justification in hunting for sport or fun[or even begin to understand it ......why not do something postive with ones time ?] .......and it amazes me that people can take pride in killing something [ where is the accomplishment in that ? ]

flexmaster ....thanks for being respectful of some of our feelings and understanding a different perspective , that shows real class IMO ......I just wish that beautiful animal was still alive instead being wasted like that ......very sad to me , I understand that isnt your feeling ............but man , that pic just bums me out big time .............

I'm glad to read this. I don't like to kill anything either. I think I was scarred from Bambi.

I could never hunt, but I understand it if they are going to eat what they kill...but to kill something for "sport" like others have said...I don't agree with that at all.

JETHRO TULL said:
I KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE....FOLKS WHO DON'T GROW UP IN A RURAL SETTING HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON THINGS. NO ONE'S BUSING YOUR BALLS....

I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHY YOU POSTED THAT PIC....EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW. I HUNT AND FISH....AND STILL TOTALLY APPRECIATE THE STRENGTH AND BEAUTY OF THAT ANIMAL.

I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND THE OTHER SIDE....

HOPE YOUR SHOULDER HEALS....:)
thats my thinking exactly...i have no problem with people not agreeing with hunting, but i figured you specifically would appreciate the pic...knowing where you are from i figured you hunted and fished. im glad you liked it bro

I went a hunting a few times - but we ate the deer. It was fun, it was a challenge.....but like I said, we ate it - there was a real life function that ended our event.

i can see some guy in the woods now "holy shit look at fuggin tiger man - I'ma shoot it!!" Nothing real cool about killing it just to kill it.

|--[\\\]>-------- Where i live it hardly rains, so there is not much H20, they say many mountain lions have come down to the valley in search of water and some ppl have been attatcked whlile jogging, hence the reason i dont go running in the mornings anymore...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws